• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hotline: Miami?

Rusty of Shackleford

Ten Thousand Club
Hi! I recently got into the amazing Hotline: Miami series,and would love to do an RP set in the universe! I'm looking for someone to play either Corey or Alex, preferably Corey, in an AU where the Fans all survived. It's the alternate timeline presented in a really good custom campaign called "End Times," where Jacket, the Fans, and Son all escape Miami before it's nuked. The plot would be Jacket and the Fans trying to get to a cabin in the Appalachians while remanants of the Russian mob and agents from 50 Blessings chase them down. There would be a slow burn romance between Jacket and whoever you play (please be Corey because I think they'd go perfectly together!) Anyway, yeah! That's my RT! Please post here or message me if interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back