• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hotline Miami: Missed Call.

bingus44

Elder Member
(First off a quick announcement. Sorry to everyone who's Rp's I've disappeared from in these last two months. I've been off the grid and off of Rpnation because I had a bunch of crazy stuff happen to me in my life and a family emergency, thus causing me to disappear without notice for about two months. I'm ready to return back to the glorious lands of Rpnation now that I have my life back in order. So again, I'm very sorry to everyone who I disappeared from, I'm usually not like that and I'm also usually very active on this site everyday, but some tough stuff happened to me. Enough of that, because many of you probably don't care, now onto the rp :) )

Inspired by "Hotline miami" and "hotline miami 2: Wrong number" for those of you who don't know (which I assume is most of you) hotline miami one and two are video games that take place in miami in the 80's. The story of the game is long and complicated but here is a quick rundown.

The game starts off with the protagonist named "jacket." Getting a chicken mask mailed to him, yes a chicken mask.

latest

"Jacket finds a package outside which contains a rooster mask and instructions to perform a hit on a group of criminals and steal a briefcase in their possession, threatening that he is being watched and that "failure is not an option." )Taken from the hotline miami wiki)

"Jacket continues to get more voicemails, each of which presents itself as a client or employer demanding that he take care of an innocuous "problem" at a specific address, which invariably contains a criminal operation that he must eliminate." (Also taken from the wiki, because I'm a lazy man.)

That's not all though... It gets more cryptic and deeper.

Now the games ending. (Obviously spoilers if you haven't played)

(Also "Biker" is another character who is introduced near the end of the game.)

• "Secret ending - If Jacket has collected all the letters and the player solves the game's word puzzle, the Biker is able to guess the password for the janitors' computer system and discover their true intentions before confronting them. Instead of simply claiming boredom, the pair will explain that their plan was to destabilize negotiations for an alliance between the Soviet Union and the U.S. by conducting the systematic murder of the Russian mafia, all under the direction of a nationalist activism group known as 50 Blessings. The pair claim that the Biker knowingly signed up for the organization, which explains the presence of the organization's flyers in both Jacket's and the Biker's apartments. The janitors then reveal that there are sections of the same organization all over the United States. The Biker promptly ends conversation with the janitors, voicing contempt for the tiresome addition of such details before leaving."

(Taken from the wiki again.)

Now you know the people behind the whole thing "50 blessings." Enough of the story of hotline miami, now onto our story.

The story will start with our characters (who can know each other from the beginning or be total strangers) waking up in their apartments/houses, and finding a package that contains, the animal mask of your choice (Oh yeah I forgot to mention all the people employed by 50 blessings wear animal masks when they do their killings.) and a letter that says the same thing jacket's says. Now on the first job is where our characters meet and together in the story we must figure out "who is calling us? Why are they calling us? And why are we being forced to kill these Russia. Mobsters?"

If you are interested PM me, if you have any questions about the hotline miami lore PM me, and if you have any questions in general PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back