• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hotline Miami: Collector's Edition

amended

I am an Eternal Spring flowing under dirt.

[media]
[/media]
BFFE16D3681A2D9C72FE1793D38FF459C43C47AD

This Collector's Edition version of HM will center around several people who may or may not know each other that suddenly gain the mask of an animal. They don't know why the mask was sent to them, but it was, and what it brings is rather unfortunate. Next thing the person knows, they're being targeted by a malicious gang that is hell-bent on destroying the masks and killing the people who own them.

Now, you are one of these people, so let me ask you;

What the fuck do you do now?

So as you may have read, this story is about a group of people who get the masks as seen in Hotline Miami and they end up being hunted down by the goons as seen in the game. So, not only is this going to be a realistic, bloody, and gory RP, I will be backing it with a kick-ass soundtrack and the help from my great friend, @KillGill. SO, if you're interested, let me know.

So uhh...I just happen to see this today. I'd have otherwise responded way earlier. I am a huge fan of the Hotline Miami franchise and I finished both games so far. Also, I just finished another playthrough of the first game. Major interest.

Yeah pretty much just sign up in the sign up tab. If you're uncertain about the Character Sheet just check out the other one's already posted for reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back