Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dark Wizard

🔥
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey All,

Here is a message to all the HPs that survived the test of time and lasted until the update:

Applications are now open. You can find the application section at the bottom of the site under roleplays. You'll find the FAQ here with all important information as well as links to the tutorials and such.

If you have any questions/feedback/concerns please post below :)!

I'm a little sad that the HP functions are limited in usage as they are (meaning that a lot of awesome things can only be used in hosted projects which since update aren't just open to anyone with a certain number of posts as before), but I guess I can understand it. It must be a tough load on the site or something.

I'm a little sad that the HP functions are limited in usage as they are (meaning that a lot of awesome things can only be used in hosted projects which since update aren't just open to anyone with a certain number of posts as before), but I guess I can understand it. It must be a tough load on the site or something.

We are going to pretend that the six months on IPS do not exist. This is how its been done for the past decade.

Not every RP needs to be HP status and if we leave it open, users just wander in and use it thinking its cool. Threads are getting Thread Tabs back soon anyway C:

I am inquiring about the requirement that an HP have a banner within seven days or it will be archived. I feel like for some roleplays, this is essentially requiring the GM to either a.) have artistic talent or b.) learn an image editor in less than seven days. This is particularly true for roleplays that are completely original and not fandom based - where finding an image that works wouldn't exactly be easy.

Is there an easy way for HP owners who have zero artistic talent and can't learn an image editor in seven days to be able to keep their HPs without putting in a place holder that might have absolutely nothing to do with the actual roleplay?

yes!!!!!!!!
yes!
yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE THREAD TABS THEYRE SO EASY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I am inquiring about the requirement that an HP have a banner within seven days or it will be archived. I feel like for some roleplays, this is essentially requiring the GM to either a.) have artistic talent or b.) learn an image editor in less than seven days. This is particularly true for roleplays that are completely original and not fandom based - where finding an image that works wouldn't exactly be easy.

Is there an easy way for HP owners who have zero artistic talent and can't learn an image editor in seven days to be able to keep their HPs without putting in a place holder that might have absolutely nothing to do with the actual roleplay?

Theres a nice banner creator site in the tutorial that lets you upload an image and give it text/fonts and stuff.

New question and I think this is the only other question I had...

Will the requirement for a reply every 60 days be specific to IC posts as I believe it was before or is it just one reply in 60 days anywhere in the HP's forum now?

We are going to pretend that the six months on IPS do not exist. This is how its been done for the past decade.

Not every RP needs to be HP status and if we leave it open, users just wander in and use it thinking its cool. Threads are getting Thread Tabs back soon anyway C:
I know they don't. I am not angry, just disappointed. Even if we don't need those functions, I think it goes without saying that more cool functions is always better, provided that is realistically viable, which I totally understand in this situation is not.

New question and I think this is the only other question I had...

Will the requirement for a reply every 60 days be specific to IC posts as I believe it was before or is it just one reply in 60 days anywhere in the HP's forum now?

We've always done it for IC, so we might keep doing that. I'll reach out to HP owners and see how everything is doing when 60 days pass and work with yall to do whats best.

I know they don't. I am not angry, just disappointed. Even if we don't need those functions, I think it goes without saying that more cool functions is always better, provided that is realistically viable, which I totally understand in this situation is not.

I understand C:

Don't worry a lot of those cool functions are coming to regular RPs as well in xF2 not just Thread Tabs.

I realized I have another question. Sorry for bombarding with questions...

Will prefixes be available in HPs again anytime soon? They were really helpful for organization before.

I realized I have another question. Sorry for bombarding with questions...

Will prefixes be available in HPs again anytime soon? They were really helpful for organization before.

Actually looking into that.

Give me a few days and leave the request in the support section for HPs. Once its working again Kaerri Kaerri will be handling it her self personally.

Do you really need more then the few threads you have :P.

You guys never branch out ^-^.

It never seemed like something that needs dozens of threads.
This is why a HP would help me out, especially since I'm going to be doing a whole lot of stuff to the RP. I put it in a spoiler, just so it didn't take up too much space in the thread xD

I, along with a few players, was gonna make another school, and I felt it would be better in another thread, just so there's no clutter, and then I was gonna do Daily Missions, which would be accessed through it's own thread. It'd essentially be me posting the missions every day, with players liking the post to show that they're willing. So I'd be able to post it. So the RP would have these threads;
  • FHS (Main RP)
  • FHS Sign-Ups
  • Alternate School (We haven't thought of a name yet xD)
  • Alternate School Sign-Ups
  • Daily Missions
  • Race Lore
  • World Lore
  • OOC chat.
The Lore threads would be rarely updated, so they'd be there primarily for me to keep tabs on the current races and world lore. Through the HP system, I'd also be able to make other players co-GMs, and would be able to set their title as "Student/Teacher/Alt School Student etc", and would be able to allow players to help me manage the RP. I already have a banner, as well as the RP image (Made it back when FHS was a HP), so it'd just be a matter of adding stuff in.

This is why a HP would help me out, especially since I'm going to be doing a whole lot of stuff to the RP. I put it in a spoiler, just so it didn't take up too much space in the thread xD

I, along with a few players, was gonna make another school, and I felt it would be better in another thread, just so there's no clutter, and then I was gonna do Daily Missions, which would be accessed through it's own thread. It'd essentially be me posting the missions every day, with players liking the post to show that they're willing. So I'd be able to post it. So the RP would have these threads;
  • FHS (Main RP)
  • FHS Sign-Ups
  • Alternate School (We haven't thought of a name yet xD)
  • Alternate School Sign-Ups
  • Daily Missions
  • Race Lore
  • World Lore
  • OOC chat.
The Lore threads would be rarely updated, so they'd be there primarily for me to keep tabs on the current races and world lore. Through the HP system, I'd also be able to make other players co-GMs, and would be able to set their title as "Student/Teacher/Alt School Student etc", and would be able to allow players to help me manage the RP. I already have a banner, as well as the RP image (Made it back when FHS was a HP), so it'd just be a matter of adding stuff in.

Send in an app and we can talk C:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread