• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {Hosted Project IC} Ace Attorney Hosted Project

AkioTheHero

The Twenty-Fifth Roleplayer
[Many people will probably note that this is strikingly similar to my previous attempt to garner interest in my previous Hosted Project IC, and, of course, those people are absolutely correct. However, I felt using the structural base of Ace Attorney and appealing to Ace Attorney's fandom as opposed to the comparatively smaller fanbase of traditional detective fiction would work more in my favor.]

Should one be familiar with the concept of Trial Roleplays on the Court-Records forum, then I imagine what I'm proposing doesn't differ too much from that. Seeing, however, as the presence of people running Trials on Court-Records has dropped significantly as of late, I thought I'd bring about revitalizing the community by proposing a similar concept to RPNation.

This hosted project allows people to host, outline, roleplay and conclude their own individual Ace Attorney cases and trials independent of a DM. Rather, it is a project comprised of countless smaller roleplays ran by those apart of the project. Any person can post an outline for their case, much like an interest check, looking for people to fill a number of roles in the case, be it witnesses, attorneys, prosecutors or even victims, and as soon as the cast is filled out, they carry it out in a fashion very much similar to trials in the Ace Attorney video games.

I'd be interested in joining ! Is the idea solely to work with original cases and characters or are the canon characters allowed as well ?

I'd be interested in joining ! Is the idea solely to work with original cases and characters or are the canon characters allowed as well ?
Well, I do appreciate seeing people using original characters to their fullest, but of course you're free to use canon characters to your liking as well! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back