• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Hostage Situation (Quiet is Violent & Paint The Wind)

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Alexander got up and dressed for work. "I'll be back at 7. If Marcus misbehaves, call me."

[/QUOTE]
"Okay." she said weakly. She needed water but she was too dizzy to walk. "Marcus?" she called.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Marcus nodded and got her a glass of water. He felt bad for what he did to her.

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you." she called weakly. She was a bit afraid of him.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Marcus nodded shortly. He wanted to apologize, but he was too prideful.

[/QUOTE]
She closed her eyes and was in a lot of pain. Her nose was still bruised very badly and her chest looked awful.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Marcus tried to keep his distance most of the day. He felt bad, sure, but he sure as hell wasn't going to apologize for anything.

[/QUOTE]
She fell asleep at one point and woke up screaming from a nightmare.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Marcus ran into the room upon hearing the scream. "Are you okay?" He asked, terrified.

[/QUOTE]
She tried to calm herself down and sobbed weakly. "I'm sorry…" she cried.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"sORRY FOR WHAT?" mARCUS ASKED. hE DIDN'T WANT TO SEE HER CRY, BUT HE WASN'T ABOUT TO STOP HER.

[/QUOTE]
(Whoa xD )

"I'm sorry for hurting you…" she murmured.

[QUOTE="Paint The Wind](Whoa xD )
"I'm sorry for hurting you…" she murmured.

[/QUOTE]
"you didn't hurt me." Marcs muttered. "You pissed me off, but you didn't hurt me."

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]"you didn't hurt me." Marcs muttered. "You pissed me off, but you didn't hurt me."

[/QUOTE]
"Why did you hurt me then?" she murmured sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back