• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

j0lly.ranch3rs

You can't know me, I am UNKNOWABLE.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there!
I'm Glam(she/they) and I'm looking for roleplay partners. Unlike my last few threads, I'm a looking for something a little more specific here. As the title says, I'm looking specifically for a Horrortale roleplay. Nothing crazy, but that's the basic summary. Getting into the details, I'm looking for someone to play as Papyrus for my oc, Viperidae. I've already got a plot set up so there's nothing to worry about on that matter, however unlike my other threads, I'm looking for something solely 1x1. Simply because I don't have a good grasp on the rest of the main cast for this AU, therefore I wouldn't want to portray anybody in the wrong way.

I'll attach my rules here!

RULES
----------

• Please don't control my character, I find that kind of thing to be pretty tedious.

• I'm not only here for roleplays! I'd like it if we could have actual conversations in between replies, even just a 'Hello' would be appreciated.

• If I say that I'm uncomfortable with something going on in the roleplay, I mean it. Please do not keep going at it.

• Please ASK before making sudden plot changes! We're two people, there needs to be communication.

•I'd prefer to take the roleplay to discord as it's more convenient, but we can always work something out.

In case it wasn't obvious, this is a ROMANCE roleplay, therefore it will be the primary focus. Given the AU itself, there will obviously be other elements(like...horror, obviously), however my plot is romance-based.

• When it comes to planning, I'd prefer to do it here in PMs. However if you'd prefer to do it on another platform, I have no problem with that!

Feel free to message me or reply to this thread if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back