• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Horror role-play: The Lost Girl.

Steven Howard

I can ask too many questions
Well, hello everyone, I'd thought of a story which could be made into a role-play, so just gonna spitball an idea: A couple has just moved into a new house, near the woods, along with their little daughter, Alice. A few weeks after the shift, Alice explores the woods all on her own, unbeknownst of her parents. When she goes missing, they go berserk to hunt her down, but to no avail. Except maybe there's some clue, a miniature doll which the dad finds deep in the woods. A doll's features which are exactly like that of his daughter, with a ghastly grin set on its face...

What I'll be expecting from you:
Sem-literate/Literate role-playing: A paragraph or two at most. Also, no abbreviation or internet slangs.
Patience: Yeah, probably awkward, but I could take a while to respond at times. But I always will. :p
Knowledge of horror films and cliches: Not necessary, but could be helpful.

If you're interested, just hit me up on PMs. They're always open. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back