• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Horror Plots for Days! (NEW PLOT)

BitterSweetSymphony

The Composer
Hey guys! Recently I've been having so many ideas for horror plots, so I decided to post them and see if anyone was interested. Obvious, right? So if you'll bare through my rules I'd love to tell you all the sick, twisted things running through my mind! Warning: any of these plots may be disturbing to some.

Rules, Expectations, and Preferences:

✹ I prefer someone with some form of literacy. You don't have to be perfect (Lord knows I'm not), I'd just enjoy if you used all your knowledge and understanding of the English language while you engaged in a role play with me . This would include proper punctuation (or at the least just “.”, “!”, and “?”), spelling to your best ability, and sentence structuring in a way that makes at least a little sense.

✹ Usually I write about a paragraph with inspirational spurts of up to three, and would expect my future partners to do the same. I understand that things come up and people can't always sit down and give me a long, super detailed eight sentence paragraph and that's fine. As long as I'm not constantly given one liners to go off of then we're all good. In return, I'll always try to do the same for you.

✹ Please respond more than once a month! I don't expect you to give me something every single day (but if you can, even multiple times, that'd be totally awesome), but once every week would be great. If something comes up and you can only reply when you have time then I understand. Since I live on a farm some weeks can be busier than others, so I totally know that schedules change, I'd just like to hear from you if you think you'll start going AWOL more often than usual.

✹ Cussing is so allowed! I love cussing! I'm not shy, squeamish, or a prude when it comes to cussing, gore, and everything of that nature.

✹ If it starts getting boring for you, please tell me. Maybe it can be an easy fix like tweaking the story line or something of that nature. Getting up and splitting might not always be necessary unless you really just don't like it anymore. If you need to back out of the role play for any reason just say so. I won't be mad at you if you just can't do it anymore (and if I am, it won't be for long ;) .

When it comes to roles, I really don't have any specific preference to which one I'd like to play. They all can be either MxF or MxM, the plots will only say “he” and “she” in place of names so you can keep who is who straight. If I, for whatever reason, would like to play one role over another or if I want a specific gender pairing, I'll say so. Other than that, all you have to do is throw what you'd like out there and we can talk about it. I'm very easy going with this stuff!

Plots

DON'T LOOK BACK;

She met him during freshman year. He was her first for everything, and to a girl like her who had only one friend, he meant everything to her. But one day he changed. He started becoming secretive, abusive, sadistic-then it exploded. He told her of his dark desires, how he wanted to hurt her, how he loved seeing her cry, how he had been with over fifteen other girls while they had been together for pushing eight months. So she left. Now, two years later, while he's in college and she's a junior in high school, he's everywhere. At her friend's house, at her school, lurking outside of her windows at night. He wants her. He owns her. Prefer to be the stalker.

IN THE DARK;

She had been walking home alone one night from a party. Her best friend was supposed to drive them back to the college after the party, but she had gotten so shitfaced that, while having fun times with some stranger, lost her keys. Now, desperate to get back to her bed so she can wake up in time for her tests later that day, the unsuspecting victim rushes back to the dorm. One second she's walking, the next she's being attacked, and finally, she's with her kidnapper-kept in the dark.

RED SCARS;

They had been friends for years. It was like they were almost inseparable throughout their whole friendship, then one day he started becoming more distant. The change was so unbelievably like him, he was never the one to keep secrets or stay out late or be hostile. One night, while she was in bed sleeping, he got her up and convinced her to come to an old abandoned building with him. There, he cuts her arm deep, leaving an ugly red scar that will forever remind her of the cultist killings and practices he forces her to engage in-if she ever gets out alive.

SCREAM;

After a year of being together, he still doesn't trust her. He was abrasive, rude, and paranoid, causing him to always accuse her of his biggest fear. Cheating. Whether it was the grass stains on her pants, random new item in her purse, or just an imagined problem, he just couldn't let go of the thought that she was with other men besides him. He'd treat her like a child, scolding her for everything and trying to control every single thing she does. Finally, she decides she needs a break of any kind. So when her nest friend invites her to a party, she doesn't hesitate in going without telling her boyfriend. What she doesn't anticipate though is him being there, watching her dance with other men. An even bigger shocker is when he snatches her up and takes her into his basement, determined to punish her and keep her forever.

GONE;

He flew under the radar. As a teacher, he was known for being one of the best and never failed to help his students get the amazing grades they deserved. Maybe that's why they never suspected him to be the one taking one teenage girl every year. He wasn't stupid about it, either. He spent two year plotting how he could get away with it and not have any fingers pointed at him, then he started. For five years he chose his prey, and they still haven't caught him.

**IMPORTANT NOTE: This will be a role play that spans over five victim character cycles. I have the females planned out, and at the start of each new victim I will provide you with their character sheet. I'm looking for someone who will commit to being the perpetrator. If we enjoy it immensely, I am bound to add more victims if you like. Options are endless!

There it is! I tried to scale them down as much as possible so they weren't too... UGH EW to read. If you're interested then you can PM me or comment, I'll answer to both. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg, I would absolutely love to roleplay with you! :D I can't figure out which plot I like best, they're all so awesome O.o

ValentineIllusion said:
Omg, I would absolutely love to roleplay with you! :D I can't figure out which plot I like best, they're all so awesome O.o
Haha, thank you! Why don't you flip a coin or run it through a randomized?

Oh, I've been wanting to do some horrors , super interested in Don't Look Back and Red Scars, probably a bit of both, but with two guys, MxM, is that possible? ;;

Don't Look Back, In The Dark, and Scream, are the ones I'm interested in. ovo It's been a while since I've done a proper horror roleplay.

Tsukiyama said:
Scream seems interesting ouo;;
I'm always happy to take new people for scream! PM me?

Arlerted said:
Oh, I've been wanting to do some horrors , super interested in Don't Look Back and Red Scars, probably a bit of both, but with two guys, MxM, is that possible? ;;
MxM would be just fine! I'm really glad you're interested in Red Scars, would you like to PM me?

QueenofDorks said:
Don't Look Back, In The Dark, and Scream, are the ones I'm interested in. ovo It's been a while since I've done a proper horror roleplay.
Oops, sorry I missed you!! Which one are you most interested in?

darkwolf said:
I would love to do red scars or scream with you.
Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
ThunderBolt7 said:
I'm up for doing the Red Scars or the Scream plots if you are still looking :)
I've got around ten going currently, but if you want to PM me I can overwhelm myself with even more lol. I'm tough!!

Woah that's some real heavy-lifting! *bows down*

I'm still new and can't start PMs yet but if you're up for one more PM me and we'll go for it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back