• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Horizon: New Dawn Out-of-Character

Characters
Here
I am not quite at that point of the game just yet. I speed blitzed across the map so I could get the Tallneck (lots of fast travel involved. That was a level 35 quest and I was level 9)
At the moment I'm grinding materials for ammo pouches and ammo in the Embrace, since I can't seem to hang onto my Tearblast Arrows.

I just don't understand why the Tearblaster exists. It was hyped to me as this super weapon for stripping machines of arms and armor, but I hit a Thunderjaw right in the disc launcher at point blank range with it and did nothing, and promptly got massacred despite my Shield Weaver.
But with a couple Tearblast Arrows I can't take just about every component off a Thunderjaw before it realizes I'm there. The tearblaster is just pointless

If I wanted to I could absolutely go do the Cut, though, now that I've got some levels.

But goddamn I hate these scorchers! Fuck you, Hephaestus!

I honestly don’t think I ever used the tear blaster, once I got those tearblast arrows I was out to get those Golden Suns from the Hunting Trials 😂, I’ve played the game through a few times now I love it.
really hoping we get a HZD2 announcement sometime this year, or in the foreseeable future

Supposedly a sequel is coming for the PS5 console that's yet to be released, which I think is going to be Sony's MMO console. Which tells me Horizon 2 is going to be multiplayer

Supposedly a sequel is coming for the PS5 console that's yet to be released, which I think is going to be Sony's MMO console. Which tells me Horizon 2 is going to be multiplayer
multiplayer machine hunts would be so sick, I’m not sure how the story mode would play out on multiplayer though

What do you have in mind?

I want to give Harea a brother, he’ll have a personality like Bast very abrasive and by the book, a perfect brave candidate keep his sister in line

My internet provider is going to hell in a handbasket right now, so my activity is going to be spotty until further notice. I'll try my damndest to post, but based on Spectrum's website this problem is going to take a while to solve.

My internet provider is going to hell in a handbasket right now, so my activity is going to be spotty until further notice. I'll try my damndest to post, but based on Spectrum's website this problem is going to take a while to solve.
If I'm to continue to roleplay here, I make a request that you stop cursing.

I swear RPN is trying to make me cancel this game. My links stopped working and my screen keeps jerking around when I try to post

Users who are viewing this thread

Back