• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy HOPE & DESPAIR (Characters)

commission_painting_khajiit_eso_character_by_entar0178-d8sz64e.jpg
Character Name: Dro'han

Race and Profession: Beastfolk, Mage 

Personality: Morally eschew and spiritually balanced.

History: Raised among Kuriorates, Dro'han began a simple

life as an orphan increasing his talent at criminal activity

to survive and feed himself. As he grew into a young man, he

followed the pursuit of knowledge and became a wanderer,

travelling to the various keeps in search of philosophy and 

understanding of the world around him, instead being shunned

and denied information for his bestial race. His skills of

thievery and deceit allowed him to acquire what he wanted

anyway, turning his back on modern civilization and empires

and expanding his skills of the arcane in the privacy of

the woods. Now an adept magician, Dro'han looks for hire

to use his new magic abilities in exchange for money.

Specializations: Magic, Stealth, Hand-to-Hand Combat,

Swordfighting

What do you feel is your charcter's greatest flaw/weakness/fear? 

Dro'Han's greatest fear is being in the same place he once

was years ago. His entire life being told that beastfolk are

lesser citizens compared to men and elves, his burning desire

to prove the contrary blinds him as he commits morally gray acts.

Appearance(picture is preferred):

View attachment 237927

Name:

azari

female

Sexual Orientation:

unknown

Nationality:

Greek 

*Backstory:

will put in soon

Personality:

azari is quiet, shy, and easily embarrassed, being in the spot light sets her on edge and crowded places make her freeze. She trusts very few and is easily scared by most things and people. But the ones she trusts might as well be her parents with how much she relies on them. She almost always had to be around at least one of them and clings to them to no end, often sneaking into the dorms of the ones she trusts to sleep with them so she doesn't get scared

sweets

cuddling 

feeling safe

being warm

being loved 

Dislikes:

scary things and people

being alone

books

sitting in one place and being bored

race: nightmare

Description of Powers(if known yet):

Azari's ability is one of fear and evil. Uncontrollable evil. Her ability is to tap into the minds of her enemy's and pull out there deepest darkest fears out. Forcing her enemies to hallucinate and see there own fears as if they are real or physically bring them to life if it's an object or certain thing. She also feeds off the fear of others for survival. Her abilities have given her an alternate personality, known only as shira

View attachment 237947. This alternate personality is an absolute master of her skills and a perfect killing beast, she feels no remorse, no mercy, and no kindness and definelty will kill you as soon as speak to you. Her alternate personality is locked away having been sealed inside her by a witch with a mark on the back of her neck

View attachment 237949

Her personalities often conflicting in times of conflict bring her abilities down but the darkness that fills her makes it so people who enter her mind are filled with the terror of her alternate personality, inevitable being consumed by the darkness inside

she also has the ability to control shadows 

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Darkness_Manipulation

Skills/talents:

being quiet, getting into small spaces

*Theme song:

Monster by skillet

Biggest flaw: the fact that she is a child

Last edited by a moderator:
Character Name:Brynhild kykvendi

Race and Profession: ork, fighter 

Over All Appearance: picture

Personality: normally serious mannered but if you spent time with him you can see this old warriors warmth and good nature. Other than that he enjoys children and has a stern policy that most things are much closer the black and white than any thing else.

History:  I am  Jotnar and a veteran warrior I have traveled the Warriors path of crimson and watched mamy brothers die and army's fall. I have lives a full life with few regrets I have even mated successfully and brought a child up to be a warrior and a father as well. But you may wonder why is a grand father going a-viking well I was reaching my death bed we orks being a short lived race regardless of battle when I was all asuden reinvigorated with life by a cleric who told me that the gods have given me a chance to go  adventuren with no wife and a fully grown son I felt there was no reason not too so I've set off with experience to match my newly In powered form I seek gold and glory no matter how gloomy the road may become.

Specializations: shield and blade fighting, tactics, smithing, and bagpipes

Additional Information: the blessings of the heavens my body shall last me another time around before it dies and I feel young again. Healing magic the blessing of healing I can extend to allies to heal some cut and brusies but it will take time for me to heal anything serious.

What do you feel is your charcter's greatest flaw/weakness/fear? Why? :

Flaw: I am always certain I know best

Weakness:magic, never learned to use it much beyond some healing and Im not sure on how to combat it beyond the normal form of axe to face action

Fear: how long with the blessing last? And am I ready to die after being given a second chance

16ff8941694fde01aa4d688cba735f31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back