• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck?

Terezi

TH3 M1GHTY DR4GON
hi!
i'm terezi and i just joined a couple of hours ago i think. msparp (or mxrp or whatever it's calling itself these days) got blocked on my school computer, so i had to find somewhere else to rp. mostly i'm just going to bring a few specific friends over here, but who knows, maybe there are other people here who are interested in rping with me!

i do almost exclusively homestuck. so far i don't see anything homestuck related here (ntm the username terezi wasn't taken) but admittedly i haven't looked that hard. i am interested in other fandoms, but don't know any other characters well enough to rp them.

i roleplay terezi pyrope primarily. i roleplay her humanstuck* and she has an alcohol addiction as a result of some traumatic experiences.

i also roleplay damara megido and a handful of other homestuck characters.

an au in which everyone is a human and it's set in our world. no powers, no magic, no supernatural elements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back