Homestuck

YES.

HELL YES.

HELL. FUCKING. YES.

Refrances aside, I love a good Homestuck RP, I've ran a few before, and I'm going to be starting one on this site sometime soon.

MSPA fills my almost self-destructive need for overly-complicated stories.

Been a long time since I last read homestuck, even longer since I last talked about it, well my favorite character is Tavros

Aw man, I used to rp back in the old MSPaint Forum and was part of a couple of rp there. Missed those times hahaha. To bad there isn't much homestuck rp or ones that interest me around here. Troll society interests me and I know that tumblr is pretty good about that, but I want to do a group rp where we get to travel space and fight alien creatures!! Oohh that sounds so much fun! 

Travos is my fave character too :b Oh and then Davepetasprite^2 Ohh they were a riot!

I can't wait for hiveswap! The trailer looked pretty cute!

Oh, I didn't get notifications for some reason :3

I love everyone but my favourites are probably Terezi and Sollux

But I'll always have a soft spot for Nepeta and Dave too

Damnit, don't ask me to pick favourites

I ran a pen and paper Homestuck roleplay about, uh... *counts on fingers* about a million years ago. It was simultaneously a total trainwreck and one of the best games I've run in years.

It's the original kind. Y'know, when you sit around a table with dice and character sheets? That, basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back