• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck: Traceback

Djinn N Tonic

Caught harboring weird interests.
[traceback.log] ==> import(universe);
[traceback.log] ==> pause(traceback);
[traceback.log] -
[traceback.log] ==> resume(traceback);
[traceback.log] unexpected error encountered: failure to load victory.~ath;
[traceback.log] beginning recursion;
[traceback.log] do not turn off your universe;

==> img(title.png)

Title.png

Player 1 [ Elision of Ecritures Elision of Ecritures ] ----- Player A [ Katakon Katakon ]

<bold: Traceback> is a story about two human children playing a game beyond their wildest dreams.

==>list(features)
* climb the echeladder to victory in an original story
* become a detective in a universe(s) old mystery
* die
* die a second time
* defeat monsters of varying scale and terror
* probably die again

Last edited:
I'm interested in this! I have a lot more free time this year and I really want to do a Homestuck of any kind and this looks really interesting!

Oh I am too, absolutely.
All we need to do is plan our characters together and make them have a cohesive dynamic. Djinn has a firm grasp on the plot luckily as our narator, all we need to do is inhabit the world he' s made. So I'd love to pick your brain about ideas you might have for your character.
Woo!! I'm so excited to start planning out this RP~

Oh I am too, absolutely.
All we need to do is plan our characters together and make them have a cohesive dynamic. Djinn has a firm grasp on the plot luckily as our narator, all we need to do is inhabit the world he' s made. So I'd love to pick your brain about ideas you might have for your character.

Is there any Dynamic you want to play out? A throw a few if any of them hook you~ A sun and moon dynamic? Twins? Air head and Grounded duo ? All of them? So I'm guessing we are playing a male and female pair?

Katakon Katakon Elision of Ecritures Elision of Ecritures

I have returned.
Feel free to ask any non-spoiler questions while I work on the Character Form.

So are we playing a Failed session of Sburb or is there more to it? Also will classpects play a part in the rp? Will there be God tiers and all the things related to Sburb? I have a few but I will ask them a few at a time~

Is there any Dynamic you want to play out? A throw a few if any of them hook you~ A sun and moon dynamic? Twins? Air head and Grounded duo ? All of them? So I'm guessing we are playing a male and female pair?

So are we playing a Failed session of Sburb or is there more to it? Also will classpects play a part in the rp? Will there be God tiers and all the things related to Sburb? I have a few but I will ask them a few at a time~

I was personally considering the dynamic of Apollo and Artemis yes. Since this is definitely a Sburb session the two of us will have to play one male and one female. I was thinking about using a dynamic that explores the duality of humanity, sun and moon and all of the symbolism that goes along with it, and how two people who could be so drastically different may be similar and need each other through their relationship as friends. I am comfortable playing either role, if you have a preference that is. I would normally pull up some old ideas I came up with when Djinn was first coming up with this RP, but I feel it would be more organic to sort of spitball with you first and then work on my character, or else it wouldn't feel quite right to me.

Whether or not the session fails is ultimately up to the decisions you make and the paths you choose.
Hero Titles, God Tiering, Denizens, Dream Selves, all of it, will be included. It's the same game after all.

I was personally considering the dynamic of Apollo and Artemis yes. Since this is definitely a Sburb session the two of us will have to play one male and one female. I was thinking about using a dynamic that explores the duality of humanity, sun and moon and all of the symbolism that goes along with it, and how two people who could be so drastically different may be similar and need each other through their relationship as friends. I am comfortable playing either role, if you have a preference that is. I would normally pull up some old ideas I came up with when Djinn was first coming up with this RP, but I feel it would be more organic to sort of spitball with you first and then work on my character, or else it wouldn't feel quite right to me.

Yes, These Dynamics I like! I always like RP's with such Dynamics! So I was thinking of playing the Apollo half of the pair the male half of the duo~ My idea is that he feels trap in his life due to toxic masculinity. He likes traditionally feminine hobbies like knitting, baking, dancing, musicals, and poetry. But he still fully identifies as male. But basically he's a bubbly, outgoing, empathetic, and an overly optimistic guy. But he's also prideful, moody, naive, and reckless.I hope this start of the spit balling helps you think up stuff~

Whether or not the session fails is ultimately up to the decisions you make and the paths you choose.
Hero Titles, God Tiering, Denizens, Dream Selves, all of it, will be included. It's the same game after all.

Okay, Thanks for answering! Now my next question... Will you be assigning the Classpects, the Medium worlds, and Dream Moons? Or will we decided among me and Elision?

Okay, Thanks for answering! Now my next question... Will you be assigning the Classpects, the Medium worlds, and Dream Moons? Or will we decided among me and Elision?

Everything related to the Player Mythos will be decided by me and kept secret until revealed.

Yes, These Dynamics I like! I always like RP's with such Dynamics! So I was thinking of playing the Apollo half of the pair the male half of the duo~ My idea is that he feels trap in his life due to toxic masculinity. He likes traditionally feminine hobbies like knitting, baking, dancing, musicals, and poetry. But he still fully identifies as male. But basically he's a bubbly, outgoing, empathetic, and an overly optimistic guy. But he's also prideful, moody, naive, and reckless.I hope this start of the spit balling helps you think up stuff~

Oh yeah definitely. I enjoy that idea a lot. I'm personally prone to creating a girl then who, as the moon feels comfortable and has no reservations about her activities unlike your character, because she's rather confident and coordinated with herself and her hobbies. She's capable, straight forward and eloquent as well as practical and productive, but she often struggles with her identity because she's torn with what she wants out of life and often feels isolated and unsure of herself at times. Because of this she can be incredibly stubborn, indecisive, melancholic and argumentative.

[serpentsBreakdown has joined the chat room]
SB: This looks reallY inTeresTing!! ^D^
SB: CounT me in if you sTi77 have space!! ^v^
SB: Is There sTi77 space?
Sb: I hope so!
Sb: ^v^
Sd: Is There anY space You wou7d 7ike me To fi77?
5b: Or To be exacT, is anyThing sTi77 needed?

*cough* okay, screw the whole chat room typing that I was doing cause I could, and still messing around with XD.
so if there anything you need if you still have space? :3

Darn, Homestuck that I can't partake in...

Dang, I missed it! I've been waiting for another of your amazing Homestuck RPs, but I can wait once more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back