• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck - The Great Unraveling

Mithril

RP Hunter
User.log

9ce.jpg
ZD: Hey, are you there? I think I am ready! V
ZD: I already packed the most hardcore tent. Filled with the essentials V
ZD: A grill for cooking my tent steaks. V

ZD: A grubb pillow filled with sand, so I can keep my biceps toned my holding it at night. V
ZD: And of course a bag of live, long fang snakes. V
ZD: I am sure I don't even need to explain those. I cannot have my tent SUB - OPTIMAL V
ZD: ...
ZD: WHERE ARE YOU ?!

The story of the unraveling is a simple one, the universe is getting more than a little jumbled up due to the cracking of reality from mr big and green, the blue boy messing with cannon and splitting of timelines all over the place. Our story will take place in a new game, one that is more than a little 'off' as it seems to be stitched together by some strange entity, bringing two worlds together so that the players may instantly play together on a single planet made up of pieces of the players planets.

Our two characters would have been talking for a while on the net before the game release, even if you pick someone human {I am playing a troll} this would have still been possible. Maybe even before the game the players could go to each others worlds and some funny hijinks could happen?

Looking for OC's only, someone that can post about a 4 line paragraph or more and will help me push the story along in any way they can so I am not left the only one doing something. Who knows if this gets popular and people are ok with it, maybe it will turn into a small group rp.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back