• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck Nerds

Xionkgbluestar said:
snapped her tongue at the metal object.
OOC: Um, may I ask, what metal object?

IC: Your partner seems to be held up by something in her way. The grass hides the object from your view, and that greatly hinders your ability to help.

So in order to do something, you toss the cactus needles every which way while throwing dirt everywhere.

EDIT: A crucial part of his weapon is the fact he has to use every aspect of it. Consider that somebody threw a cactus in there, the parts he has to use are as follows:

-Needles

-Pot

-Dirt

-Body of the pincushion cactus

If he doesn't use all of them, then the next time he fights he must use those first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kayee grunts as dirt falls on her purple cloak/cape, but is in awe as she watches the needles go right through the grass...

"Did you Hear that?"

You don't reply to her. The grass had begun to sway violently. Your needles couldn't possibly have caused that swishing noise.

You don't move to help her up. You don't even dare to breath.

Kaycee intensely stares at the grass waiting for the troll, or thing to come out. Her eyes widen at the sight, a robot with massive body armor comes out of the grass.

"Who BuiLT this, and is it ProtectinG something?" She thought to herself.

She slowly got up as quietly and carefully as she could... Kaycee reached for her chakrams, what she felt was the only safe thing she could trust to protect herself.

The robot slowly makes its way through the tall grass with heavy footsteps. You stand up. Your eye twitches with anger.

"WHO SAID YOU COULD COME OUT OF THe grass like that. YOU BIG OAF?"

You grab the pot of the cactus and smash it down on its head.

The robot may be slow while he walks, but his anger seemed to have quickened his movement. The robot was about to slash at Oblito, but Kaycee jumped on it's back and started to smack it with her chakrams.

"It's a RoBoT you idiot, I'm pretty SurE they don't ListeN to anyone!"

Kaycee quikly hit the robot continuously while it thrashed around.

"IT'S ALSO SOMETHING THAT CAN'T APPEAR ON ITS OWN. IT'S A GREAT BIG Stupid hunk of metal. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS BEFORE When you were alive?"

There was something off about the robot in general. Considering its slowness, you don't bother attacking it. Rather, you would love to have a peek at its insides.

Kaycee smiled at the boys response, she thought about what he said.

"He has a PoinT..."

Kaycee was now curious about the inside of the robot, she had just realized that Oblito had asked her a question.

"No, NO I hAven't seen this robot while I was alive...soooooo why is it here?"

Kaycee, while banging the hunk of metal found a small button on the back of its head. Being the curious girl troll she is she pressed it causing the robot's middle to pop open.

You frown at her response. Either there was another troll up and about, or it was something created from you.

Ew.

Something so clearly imperfect wouldn't have a place on your land, much less your session. You would've destroyed it long ago.

A hiss follows the opening of the robot, cool air rushing out to mingle with the warm. Before you can make a sound, you see something spring out at you, aiming directly at your chest.

Kaycee's eyes opened wide as she saw the thing spring out, there wasn't much to do so she did the first thing that popped into her head and she flung her chakrams at it causing it to fall down by her weapon's wait.

"Are you OK? Who... or WhaT is that?"

Kaycee jumped off the robot and looked at Oblito with a worried expression.

Kaycee had the feeling Oblito didn't care much for her, but she didn't want to loose a partner in a place she doesn't know.

Speaking of which Kaycee barely remembered that her hive wasn't anywhere near a grassy place it was the sand and ocean and a meadow with short grass (Flowers?) but not a jungle of grass fields.

(Switching to third person)

Oblito Ziphron

Oblito flinched backwards at the sudden flash of silver in front of his face. It looked as if it were going to ram into the object a second time, with the daggers pointing directly at the lump on the ground.

Wait a minute. Is that gold blood on the ground? It must have dripped out of the robot, if anything.

The seadweller simply watched in shock as the chakrams come dangerously close to the mound slowly stirring from its sleep.

~~~

Doniec Konesu

(Back to second for new character)

You are pissed. Simply pissed.

One moment you're happily sleeping inside your beloved robot and the next you're flung from the inside to be hit by some... Some idiotic thing. That would surely leave a bruise on your side.

Angry and tired, you open your eyes to see something spinning at you at a high speed.

"...o my god. i h8 u all. just. get out..."

With the thing still aimed right at your chest, you yawn, bringing a hand to your mouth in the process. You pull your beanie down on your ears a little bit more before deciding to use a god-tier ability to save yourself.

You tilt your head slightly to the side, concentrating on the space to the side of you. You picture yourself standing there in all your tall, lanky glory, being the fancy guy you are.

You don't even flinch when you switch places. Others might even call it teleporting, but you call those troll idiots. You simply inherited the space. Anyway. Onto the more pressing matter.

"...who are you people. what do you want. explain yourselves. now..."

Kaycee jumped at the other trolls voice. She reached to pick up the chakrams and put them back in their rightful spot. Her eyes were wide open when she saw him tele-, Kaycee almost forgot space users get offended when you use the word teleport,move from one spot to another. She wondered if the boy had reached god- tier. She soon remembered her manners and introduced herself.

"HI, I'm soRry for the chakrams, instinct took over. My name is Kaycee. ummm... As for the explanation..."

She grew silent not really sure what to say. She felt that the boys were staring at her so she just pulled her hood up out of forced habit.

Doniec Konesu

"...instinct? instinct. okay. cool... you know what else is cool? f-ing murdering others. b/c of instinct..."

With a snort, you don't even bother to keep talking. You have much better things to do. For example, rebuilding your lovely robot and finding something new to do with your time other than talking with these awkward people. They seem nice, but are just too strange for your tastes.

You watch as the girl fidgets with her hood. Of course you know she's nervous. Do you think that a few thousand sweeps in the void couldn't tell you at least that?

Oblito Ziphon

His hands have clenched together with surprising force. There is nothing more to comment on this angry-looking seadweller.

Kaycee just stood there in shock.

"S-s orry, It's like I said ins-"

Kaycee waved her hand in the air as if she was shooing a fly away.

"Forget It. Why bother with him?"

She thought and then glanced at Oblito while pushing her glasses up.That is until a memory arose about what the girl dressed in green said,

"Newly DEaD right?"

Kaycee sat down her legs crossed, of course she felt bad about the boy she almost killed, and of course she was ticked off but knowing herself she knew that wouldn't bother her for too long as long as he didn't do anything to trigger her anger more.She went back to her thinking.

"...Did I DiE, I'm pretty sure I didn't but if I did how? And WhY can't I RemembeR?"

Kaycee was lost in her thought and usually if she thought about something long enough she would remember, but if she doesn't remember right away then she blocks mostly everything out. Kaycee thought about a lot of things, mostly memories though of her past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back