• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck Nerds

vivaceredshift

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hello! Hopefully this is closed off from prying eyes who want to stare at beginners getting the hang of RPing. Before you begin, please specify who your characters are and whether they are canon or original characters. Thanks!

Prompt is-

Your character's dreamself finds itself waking in the void with absolutely no idea of how they got there. Of course, the most obvious answer is that they fell asleep, or was knocked out. There's only one tiny problem. You see some other trolls floating near you, and you're pretty sure they're not from your session.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh for goodness sake.

You barely hold yourself back from sitting down in midair and beginning to rant about the stupidity of life. Even if the alpha timeline wanted you to be there with the two other trolls, it sure would've been nice if you didn't have to wear the stupid golden pajamas of Prospit. And so to start with, you choose that particular thought as a conversation starter.

"WHO WANTS TO FOLlow me to investigate and. SOMEHOW GET OUT OF THese horrid pajamas?"

"WELL THEN WHY ARE YOu just standing there? GET MOVING!"

You nearly scream the last word. Biting down on your lip, you turn to the other troll.

"HEY YOU. THE ONE IN THe green. WHO ARE YOU?"

Your name is Ptolen and you find yourself in a dream bubble. It appears that you have been cast aside due to your not being in the alpha timeline. You were floating around in derse pajamas until you saw you had company, you think the purple is ugly so you switch to your normal attire. A fellow in nice prospit pajamas calls to you. Their pajamas are so nice, why cant you be a prospit dreamer.

=oh hi

=im ptolen

=i dont recognize you =:0

=nice pajama

Kaycee floats past the boy and enters a dark hall.

She quickly notices that a girl had commented the boy, Kaycee smiles and waves.

"Nise grEen ClotheS"

You see a nice girl in nice yellow pajamas and wave back.

=green is the best color

=i dont recognize you either did you play a game too?

Kaycee's smile turns into a grin as the girl waves back.

Kaycee turns to the boy. Her eyebrow cocks up questioning why he was so loud.

"So, DersE right?"

She asks the girl.

"HARSH? YOU'RE LUCKy that i didn't cull you on the spot."

You sigh in exasperation and begin to address Ptolen.

"NICE? I WOULD MUCH Rather not wear these atrocities."

After all, it's only fitting for a highblood to have emblems of his royalty on his person. And gold, the one color you can't stand, just had to be spray-painted all over your moon.

You are beginning to regret your decision to talk to these trolls when you see something dark approaching. A hallway? And more so, you can hear laughter coming from a shadowed potion of the corridor.

oh god what is that gold girl doing no no that looks so very dangerous You think in a very very panicked manner.

Last edited by a moderator:
=yes derse, such a nice place but so ugly =:V

=you know you can wear what you want right?

=just imagine you are wearing them and then you will be

=you are newly dead? =:l

The sound coming from the dark hallway sounds like a horrorterror. You dont know what its saying because it is not talking to you. Maybe its talking to one of the other trolls in conversation with you.

Kaycee continues to float and pops out on the opposite hallway she went through.

"SoooooO, this is what's on the other side?"

Kaycee looks at her surroundings and shrugs.

"NothinG SpeciaL on this side, that's BorinG."

You totally knew you could wear whatever. You also totally know what cool outfits look like. Before you can reply, you hear a bored groan come from general direction of the hallway. It's probably safe to enter.

You are about to step into the bubble when you hear a less-than reassuring remark from the green girl.

"WELL THEN I'M NOt going in here at all. WHAT ONLY SHOW THemselves to dersites?"

EDIT: You sigh, frustrated at the undescriptive answer.

=kekekeh the gods of course!

=i guess only derse dreamers get to see them

=they probably wont hurt you though

=they have no reason to meddle with the desceased!

You are unsure of what you just said.

=unleeeeesssssss

=it will affect the alpha timeline = :|

Kaycee shrugs and continues to float off while thinking about her outfit.

"That's better."

She floated off as her outfit changed from the golden pj's to her purple cloak black knee high boots.

"Alpha tImeline YoU say?"

She turns back with curiosity sparkling in her eyes.

=YES

=are you maybe from the alpha timeline?

=im not = :(

You turn to the other troll which... you are now sure is a highblood. Even though you have not been on your planet for decades you still remember what highbloods act like.

=we are all dead

=thats why we are here in the dream bubbles

=only by the grace of the dark gods can we continue to coexist with our friends from our sessions

=if you recently died it might take a while for you to remember

You grit your teeth together. "THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT. WHO'S MEMORY IS This?" Frankly, you would be much more afraid of the troll who had the horrifying landscape in mind than a horrorterror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back