• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck Nerds

=MEMORY =:0

You remember this. The alpha timeline probably didnt talk to the horrorterror.

=this is a memory gosh i forgot

=i guess i havent rlly seen all of my memories even in the years ive been dead

=hmm maybe i can take you two on a tour of your memories instead

=yeah thatll be fun =:V

You resist the urge to strangle the now purple troll, but after a few moments of thinking, you devise some lopsided plan. Why not? Why not take them to one of your best memories? Maybe your lusus can help them settle in. That is, if they can breath underwater and withstand the water pressure.

"SURE. HEY. YOU WITH THE STRAIGHT Horns. HOW DO YOU SWITch into a different memory?"

=my horns arent straight! =:C

Youre not sure if straight horns is a bad thing but it may be since most trolls you see have curvier horns.

=you just have to remember a certain part of your previous life =:l

Kaycee looks at the troll with the straight horns and nods in understanding the instructions given.

Last edited by a moderator:
"THEY'RE NOT? WELL THEN My bad. MY EYES AREN'T THE BEST," You say with a shrug.

You think of your more pleasant days, before the SGRUB game had ever happened. Your eyelids lower in reminisce. Those days were great. You think that they were time well spent; diving is fun!

A few seconds pass before you finally see the landscape around you start to change.

Kaycee suddenly felt like she couldn't breathe and started to picture her landscape.

The landscape went from underwater to land next to the sea, Kaycee took a deep breath and smiled, although she felt happy she saw what it was like underwater even if only for a moment, she didn't want to feel like she couldn't breathe.

OOC: Forgot to mention Oblito lives in near-abyssal zone, so characters would be somewhere in the middle layer of the ocean.

IC: Cold water closes in around you, tugging at your clothes, loosening your hair. You allow yourself a little bit of time to admire the feel of the ocean around you again. Of course, if it were so easy to transition from a dark hallway to your favorite place in the world, you were pretty sure one of the trolls were going to pull up a memory that didn't have anything to do with water.

Hearing is restored to you once again. You take in the tide lapping at your feet and smile. At least this is better than some outlandish jungle. Your feet sink into the sand as you turn to face the purple troll.

"WHAT NOW?"

Kaycee notices Oblito looking at her and looks towards the sea smilin, even though you couldn't breathe in it you loved the smell, sound, and the feeling of it. This was one of your best memories.

Kaycee turns to reply but stops thinking...

"I don't kNow. ExplorE! Hahahahaha!"

You bare your fangs in a grin. With no question asked, you immediately head inland. Yes, you find the water enticing and mystical. No, you would not stay there forever and ever. After all, who would to stay in eternal darkness? Not to mention the silence.

You go forward, beyond the sand, and find an endless plain of grass. It is interrupted only by the various placings of hives. They look extremely cozy to you.

"WHO'S UP FOR RAiding a lowblood's hive?"

Kaycee looks up at the boy troll.

"You areN't talking about MY HivE are you?"

Kaycee tries to stop the troll but fails landing on her back in the grass.

"DID I SAY HIGHBLOOD? NO. I DID NOT. PROBLEM SOLVED."

You raise your eyebrow in question. It was probably because you called her a lowblood earlier but you don't really care. You don't expect a spirit to be crushed because of that.

"HighblOoD Lowblood, Make up your mind!"

Kaycee glares at the boy, but she gets the feeling he wouldn't care so she sighs and pats herself clean.

Kaycee ended up trying to hold in a giggle when she saw the troll's eyebrow raise, but her attempt ended in failure.

You toss your head back, flattening your fins at the same time.

"THEN LET'S BEGIN."

Slowly, ever so slowly, you carefully push the grass out of your way and move forward.

Kaycee didn't know who this Oblito troll wanted to invade, but she followed him in bewilderment.

"This is Taking too long... Can't we just CuT the grass?"

Kaycee suddenly lowered her head realizing the troll would probably get annoyed or angry at her for asking such a stupid question.

"NO WE CAN'T JUST CUT THE GRASS BEcause there's nothing to cut it with!"

You make a tsking sound. "ANYWAY RAISE YOUR Head up. IT'S EMBARRASSING TO Be see with such a highblood like you."

Kaycee smiled, and laughed.

"We can jUst UsE my ChakramS! We can Also UsE your WeapoN."

Kaycee took out her chakrams, purple and black, they were brilliantly shining in the light.

You cross your arms at your chest, pulling your eyebrows in.

"FINE. CONTINUE. MY WEAPON ISN'T SUItable for this sort of thing. YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN."

"At LasT I take lead!"

Kaycee's smile went from one ear to the other showing her two pairs of double fangs and the smaller ones in between. With swift and graceful movements she cut through the grass, that is until she hit something hard and fell back.

You hear the dull thunk of her weapon hitting stone and quickly drop to the ground. Your helpful cactu- ppffffft. You can't help but crack a tiny smile at the ridiculous weapon you have. Taking a deep breath to compose yourself, you quickly pull out some needles from your weapon in preparation for attack.

Kaycee rubbed her back, which she had now fallen on twice. She growled and snapped her tongue at the metal object. She slashed at the object only to be thrown back near the highblood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back