• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck: Another Fan Session

I'm pretty excited for this honestly. :D

I'd love to play as a candy-red mutant blood (or yellow blood if mutants arent accepted) <333

Whee still here even after who knows how long

If it doesn't imbalance things, I'm definetly interested in doing this still.

Is it possible to reserve a spot for a Light Hero troll? Preferably a lowblood, but I can try to work with whatever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Albatrash said:
Hmm. Could you make a few things clear? Would the RP be Simple/Casual/Detailed? Also, how would you handle post-order if most people end up trolls? Any limits on character creation to keep it relatively sane by whatever definition of sane is applicable to someone wanting to play a world-ending game?
I'm hoping you can answer a couple of these on this thread, though I'm happy to wait till you've got the actual thread up.
I'm thinking of a sort of Casual/Detailed hybrid or inbetween because I don't want to have a set minimum for how much per post but I also do not want one liners. I'm not strict at all though. For posting order I guess you should give everyone a reasonable amount of time until you post again but if someone/somepeople are taking a bit just go ahead. As long as it doesnt get hectic. As for character creation I'm not that strict either. Just please don't make your character op and please have some variety. I'm settinng up the thread now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back