• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck: Another Fan Session

Blanche

That One Guy
Yo dogs. When I first joined RPNation I used one of my Homestuck OC's as an account. I did a lot of Homestuck rp on other forums. I thought it'd be cool to make a fansession on RPN. Oh and if you're interested and get into the rp please dont mysteriously back out. Cuz then the rp's basically over if we're not that far in.

This was pretty old lol. I was just thinking a normal fan session and the plot happens as we go.

Sounds fine to me.

I keep forgetting that two weeks is considered "old" around here lol

Though if you're still interested, I'm still interested.

Oh god, so many responses. This is about 7 people in total, if everybody is still participating. I could make a thread now I suppose.

I'm curious who will be trolls and who will be the kids? (like, how we'd decide such a thing)

I'll leave spots for 4 humans and everyone else can be trolls of different blood colors. So I guess for humans it'd be first come first serve, same with blood color for trolls. We could also work stuff out in OOC

[QUOTE="Mat Blanche]I'll leave spots for 4 humans and everyone else can be trolls of different blood colors. So I guess for humans it'd be first come first serve, same with blood color for trolls. We could also work stuff out in OOC

[/QUOTE]
Hmm. Could you make a few things clear? Would the RP be Simple/Casual/Detailed? Also, how would you handle post-order if most people end up trolls? Any limits on character creation to keep it relatively sane by whatever definition of sane is applicable to someone wanting to play a world-ending game?

I'm hoping you can answer a couple of these on this thread, though I'm happy to wait till you've got the actual thread up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back