• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck and Undertale rp?

Starbee

Artist of my dreams
You have spent your entire life in the underground, where sunlight is but an abstract dream. However, there has been a recent discovery that may finally be your ticket out of here! Though, due to uncertainty on this device currently known as "SBurB," only a few monsters are allowed to the beta test of this interesting program. You and your friends happen to be the lucky monsters selected for this test!

----

Hey everyone! Recently I've  gotten an idea for a Homestuck/Undertale rp, and now i'm looking for a group to try it with. 

I am interested in a Monster OC-based Sburb session, but i'd be willing to do a session with the canon characters if that's what a large majority are interested in. The plot is mostly open-ended right now beyond what I have for the starter above.

Things to note

• I am  willing to let multiples of a class or aspect if we end up gathering a lot of interest. In this rp, nobody can have the exact same title as another character even if we do this.
  • I am also willing to take over for the Space or Time player if nobody's interested. All the space player needs to do extra is breed the frog. Anyone else can help hunt down the needed frogs 

I would also like whoever decides to be the Time player (in or out of character) to keep a close eye on any Time shenanigans that may happen outside of things that happen in every session like the ectobiology stuff..

[*]As far as player amount, I'd like around 4-8 players total, and one character per player for now. 

[*]If you have any additional ideas for this rp, please feel free to share them.

so, tell me what you think and ask questions if there's anything else you'd like to know!

Hey! This sounds like a great idea!

Question: When do you think you'd be able to start this rp up? It would fun roleplaying this with you and other people!

Probably whenever I know I have enough interest to start it up. 

Having 4-6 players at least would be ideal, I think. 

I'm interested. I haven't read homestuck in years but remember all the mechanics, plus with the plot of undertale it can introduce the idea of changing the fate of the monsters and creating their own world away from humans, creating a plot of epic proportions.

Oh man I haven't Homestuck'ed in a long time, but this idea sounds pretty interesting! A HomestuckxUndertale crossover sounds like it would have a lot of potential, especially in shaping the fate of monsters like mentioned above. 

Sign me up! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back