• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy {Home Sweet Home: The Side-Panel}

RedOcean

She Of Time
Every few days I'll issue a game meant for your OCs to participate in.
There is no writing limit here either so type one sentence if you want in response! Type a story if you feel it right to. Type nothing at all and just spectate if that suits ya better! If you ever have a burnout or writer's block, I find these kinds of things to be easy ways to slowly earn that creative flow and itch to write. Might just be me but we'll see I suppose!
If you want to play something out or do something yourself, pLeASE let me know lol I'd love to help lay down a few things about it when it comes up.

The first game begins in thirty minutes, be ready!! This first will only last for a few hours.
Until next post!

~RedOcean

☽ The End of Your Bed, Game ☾

Pretty easy game, the character above you pops up at the end of your bed, what does your character do/say? Feel free to post reaction memes with your answers
;)
Post as many times as you want, as whoever you want. Just no responding to yourself. Kay, GO!

Aliviyah Carter
Daughter of Apollo
Ur mom's house
Gofy/Bit Stupid
Reference above
interactions

Joe mama
"There's nobody underneath my bed. I sleep peacefully." :coolshades:
coded by natasha.

aisling abbott

mood eh

location in bed

tag none

outfit here

"Why? Just why?" Aisling signed to Aliviyah. She wasn't surprised, it seemed like a stunt she would pull. She didn't even jump, she was wasn't frightened, just confused slightly.
[comment
]

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ credit - please do not remove ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
[/comment]
coded by weldherwings.

Nina Simone Rivera

“Oh my god! Aisling why are you here!?! It’s gotta be serious if you came.. Did someone else die??!” Nina exclaimed, looking as if she were on the verge of a heart attack. Then looking around suspiciously as she kept speaking.

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

mood

Tired as Hell

Bed~

outfit

tags

Obama On A Llama

Carlos Blake

Son Of Hepheastus

He blinked a few times and lightly rubbed his eyes as he set them on Nina, a hint of confusion taking hold of his features. Carlos sat in quiet for a good minute or two, waiting for her to say something before he let out a sigh followed by a warm and tired smile. Reaching over to take her into his arms, he threw the sheet over her and returned to sleep without another thought to it.

nine lives

Eddie woke with a start, easily pulled from the rather pleasant dream he'd been having by a figure entering his room. His heart hammered in his chest as he tried to make out who it was in the darkness. As his eyes slowly adjusted, he realised it was Carlos. His breathing quietened - not an immediate threat. Still, an unwelcome interruption. "What are you doing in my room?" he hissed, pressed defensively into his headboard, eyes flashing dangerously in the dim light.

What would your character do if...

Provide a situation, and the next person has to say how their character would react, then provide another situation. I'll do the first example!
What would your character do if....They woke up one morning transformed into the opposite sex?

Nina Simone Rivera
Nina slowly sat up in her bed and stretched a bit. She immediately felt that something was off and looked down to find her boobs gone! Replaced with a glorious set of Moobs- but still! Nina squeaked and then clapped a hand over her mouth when a lower voice left her throat. She slowly stood up from her bed and pinched herself. Looking down at her body once, twice, three times. This had to be a dream or something.. Nina giggled, still not very used to the voice that came from her but kinda transfixed on her new body. She was still short though. But she would make the most of this temporary body! She poked her pecs before freezing up. A mirror! If she was in the body of a male now she wanted to see what her face looked like! Nina rushed to the mirror and posed in front of it before coming face to face with her reflection.

Oh my god EW she looked too much like her brother to find her new body attractive. She couldn’t do anything sexual in this body! Oh gods why?! Why her!? Is this permanent? Will she have to resort to a life of abstinence?

Nina spends the rest of the day in a crisis

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

Aliviyah Carter
Daughter of Apollo
Ur mom's house
Gofy/Bit Stupid
Reference above
interactions

Joe mama

The rules are simple, just give an insult to the character above you. Be sure to READ. THE. RULES.

1.) No racial slurs, please.

2.) Swearing and eXtRa lIgHT sexual innuendos are allowed but please for the most part keep it family-friendly.

That about sums it up. Have fun!
coded by natasha.

Alexander Hendrix

Son of Zeus

"You're so annoying, I'd rather hang out with Hera than with you," Alexander said to Aliviyah with a grin.

TEMPLATE © BOKEH

I know this is barely even used, but I literally just found this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back