• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Death

LuckyANDKitty said:
Marleen nodded in approval smiling as she wrote something down. "I think she just might do." Opal and Albus grinned at each other and high-fived the other discretely under their seats. "I saw that." Marley mused at the two, not looking at them. She went through a few more 5th years tryingout for the last Chaser spot, but her mind was already made up. "Cassiopeia, you've got the spot. Congratulations. Practice is next week, do not be late."
(@Soul OMU )
Cassiopeia smiles a bit before nodding. "You got it Cap." She said as she headed into the changerooms to get out of the Quidditch uniform for now.

Rebecca smiles a bit as her and Scorpius make there way to the ground to congratulate her.

(Alaric, Bella, Rachel and Professor Zaccardo are free for interaction.)

Mortimer could smell her hair and it made him think of some sort of hard wood along with some summer time flowers, which ones he didn't know. She just smelled like summer and that was his favorite time of year. "You are doing a good job. Those are always the worst places to clean for me."

(Which of those are in Ravenclaw tower?)

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]Mortimer could smell her hair and it made him think of some sort of hard wood along with some summer time flowers, which ones he didn't know. She just smelled like summer and that was his favorite time of year. "You are doing a good job. Those are always the worst places to clean for me."
(Which of those are in Ravenclaw tower?)

[/QUOTE]
(None of them.)

Alissa smiles a bit, quite glad to hear that as she moves her head a bit to get a better angle to see, cleaning the gears, resting her forehead against his shoulder lightly. "That's good to hear." She said softly while cleaning them, humming softly as she does.

Mortimer liked the weight of her head on his shoulder. It somehow felt right, like it was supposed to be there. "Your humming is pretty. I would imagine you sing well too." What was he saying? Was that a correct sentence? Did he make sense in what he was saying??

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]Mortimer liked the weight of her head on his shoulder. It somehow felt right, like it was supposed to be there. "Your humming is pretty. I would imagine you sing well too." What was he saying? Was that a correct sentence? Did he make sense in what he was saying??

[/QUOTE]
Alissa blushes a bit and smiles while cleaning out the gears as well as humming softly to the crackling fire place. "Thanks... And I suppose I sing well... Maybe you'll get to hear it some times..." She said softly while resting her head against his shoulder.

"I hope so." Said Mortimer with a warm smile though she wouldn't see it. "So what do you like to do for fun?"

There was a large group of second years sitting on the outside steps, chatting away to everyone. Unsurprisingly, Bree was among them. She never strayed far from her friends; she was lying with her head resting on her friend's lap, asleep. Her mouth was a little open, as she slept. Her friends were trying to see how many Exploding Snap cards they could balance on Bree's face. The game ended abruptly when the cards exploded and Bree sat up with a yelp. She began giggling as soon as she realised what had happened.

Flossie, however, was on her own. She'd been heading to the library, when she'd made the mistake of glancing out of the window. She spotted something shiny out of the corner of her eye. Of course, she had ran down the stairs and out of the building, without even stopping to consider that it was autumn and probably quite cold. She'd been searching the grounds since, looking for whatever had caught her eye- like a magpie.

((WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO RP AS A BEAUXBATON OR A DUMSTRANG CHAMPION FOR WHEN WE DO THE TOURNAMENT PARTS?))

Leo waved at the group from the other end of the quidditch pitch to try an catch their attention. "What is it doofus?" Marleen called to him, irritated that he was interrupting the 6th and 7th year tryouts. "They're..." He panted heavily trying to catch his breath from so fast, so far. "They're.... doing.... the name picking right now. And I mean, Right. Now." Leo finally got out breath in deeply as he straightened himself out.

"Oh! Well let's go!" Albus exclaimed heading over to where Leo stood.

"Quiet down everyone!" The headmistress silenced the group of students. "This is the moment you've all been waiting for, the picking of our champions!" The students cheered letting out loud whoops of excitement. "Well let's begin shall we with the Dumstrangs."

Last edited by a moderator:
LuckyANDKitty said:
((WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO RP AS A BEAUXBATON OR A DUMSTRANG CHAMPION FOR WHEN WE DO THE TOURNAMENT PARTS?))
Leo waved at the group from the other end of the quidditch pitch to try an catch their attention. "What is it doofus?" Marleen called to him, irritated that he was interrupting the 6th and 7th year tryouts. "They're..." He panted heavily trying to catch his breath from so fast, so far. "They're.... doing.... the name picking right now. And I mean, Right. Now." Leo finally got out breath in deeply as he straightened himself out.

"Oh! Well let's go!" Albus exclaimed heading over to where Leo stood.

"Quiet down everyone!" The headmistress silenced the group of students. "This is the moment you've all been waiting for, the picking of our champions!" The students cheered letting out loud whoops of excitement. "Well let's begin shall we with the Beauxbatons."
(I can make Alaric the Durmstrang Champ.)

Alaric sitting with his school despite wanting to sit with his little sister who is at the Hufflepuff table.

Rachel reading a muggle novel while sitting at her house table, sitting alone surprisingly.

--

Rebecca and Scorpius sitting at the Slythering table with the Durmstrang students.

--

Alissa keeping an eye out for trouble while standing by her house table,

Garrett sitting at the table with Opal, Lysander and Lorcan.

--

Bella sitting at the Gryffindor table, reading while sitting off at the end of the table by the teachers. Alexander Zaccardo, or Professor Zaccardo was currently sitting at the end of the Teacher's table, noting the empty seat beside him and raises a brow.

"Hello there, I'm Clemmence." Clem greeted sitting down next to Rachel. "You're new here, huh?"

Albus and Marleen sat together discussing Quidditch teams. "Everybody knows the Montrose Magpies are the most famous quidditch team in history, so how do you not Potter?" Albus shrugged. "I'm more focused on my own quidditch career, and thanks to my uncle Ron I'm a big fan of the Chudley Cannons, and that's not changing anytime soon.

Opal watched the headmistress with barely contained excitement, she really wanted to know who would be the champions for Hogwarts would be.

Leo sat at the Gryffindor table playing a game of cards with some other Gryffindors who knew how to play a good game of Speed. He grinned as he beat out another kid and a new one took their place trying to end Leo's streak.

(@Soul OMU )

"Our first Tri-Wizard champion for the Dumstrangs is...." The headmistress watched as a piece of parchment shot out of the goblet, and caught it in her slender hand. "Aleric Abend!"

LuckyANDKitty said:
"Hello there, I'm Clemmence." Clem greeted sitting down next to Rachel. "You're new here, huh?"
Albus and Marleen sat together discussing Quidditch teams. "Everybody knows the Montrose Magpies are the most famous quidditch team in history, so how do you not Potter?" Albus shrugged. "I'm more focused on my own quidditch career, and thanks to my uncle Ron I'm a big fan of the Chudley Cannons, and that's not changing anytime soon.

Opal watched the headmistress with barely contained excitement, she really wanted to know who would be the champions for Hogwarts would be.

Leo sat at the Gryffindor table playing a game of cards with some other Gryffindors who knew how to play a good game of Speed. He grinned as he beat out another kid and a new one took their place trying to end Leo's streak.

(@Soul OMU )

"Our first Tri-Wizard champion for the Dumstrangs is...." The headmistress watched as a piece of parchment shot out of the goblet, and caught it in her slender hand. "Aleric Abend!"
Rachel blinks in surprise as he greets her before her eyes unfocus off him and towards her brother who is getting pat on the back by his fellow Durmstrang brothers.

Rebecca and Scorpius glanced down the table to look at the said champion who got up from there table to shake hands with the headmistress and go to the champions room. "Mmm... He's quite the looker isn't he?" She said to Cassiopeia who giggled a bit and smiled. "I know... But I also knew him growing up..." She said while looking at Rebecca.

--

Bella reading while sitting at the end of the table, deep in thought before glancing at her uncle to see him watching the Durmstrang student champion and rolls her eyes while shaking her head in amusement since she knew of her uncle's sexuality.

"Cool. I like the reading and walking thing. Never been too interested in drawing. If you want later we can go for a walk or something." Said Mortimer as he finished up what he needed to with his arm and assembled it back together.

Alissa smiles a bit and scoots back a bit since she doesn't want to make him uncomfortable. "I'd like that." She said softly while blowing at her bangs lightly which just fall back into her eyes before realizing the time. "Oh dear! There's picking the champions! Come on we have to hurry." She said and took his good hand before running out of the head dorms with him once his sleeve was back doen over his other arm.

((The other 2 will be NPCs))

"Our second Dumstrang champion is... Arsenic Mitherwind!"

A lanky boy in his 5th or 6th year stood up grinning as he was patted on the back by fellow schoolmates. He ran a hand through his thick black hair before taking his spot standing on the other side of Aleric.

The headmistress smiled kindly as she shook the two boys' hands. "Now, on to our Beauxbatons ladies, shall we?" "Our first female champion is... Avril Bellerose. Come up here dear!"

(@Seraphina Blair )

(Really, Really.)

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](...Arsenic? Really? xD )

[/QUOTE]
((Seraphina's not going to be on, so do you want me continue on?))

"Our next Beauxbatons champion is..... Ramona Lancaster! A petite girl with short red hair cut in a pixie cut walking onto up to stand next to the headmistress. There was a seemingly innocent smile on her face, but the gleam in her eye was deadly. She meant business.

"And now for the moment you all have been patiently waiting for... Our Hogwarts champions!"

Albus and Opal perked up instantaneously shooting each other a look of excitement. Marleen rolled her eyes, but couldn't help feeling excited also.

"Our first champion is..."

The students watched silently as a slip of paper burst out of the goblet, and floated into the professor's hand. She read it silently, watching them all with a poker face, revealing nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back