• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Death

LuckyANDKitty said:
((Got a play so I wont be on for a bit bye!!))
"I never said I wouldn't enter, I just wasn't so sure about it." Albus replied rubbing the back of his neck. "I didn't want to be forced to do it because my dad did it Cory, I wanted to do it for me, and that's what I did." He confirmed confidently looking at his friend. "James and I were playing around to help release any nerves or fears. We both have faith in each other whether we get picked or not, and Opal and I do stuff like that all the time Scorpius, as you see even James played along."

Leo shook his head laughing softly. "It's not just that though..." "It's kind of hard to explain.

(@Soul OMU )
Scorpius sighs and shakes his head. "Whatever mate... I'm going to go see if she cooled down and is up for a reason chat.." he said as turned and continued to walk the way that Rebecca went. "I'll see you at dinner mate." he said while waving over his shoulder and heading around the corner. "And right... Played along... later." he said as he vanishes around the corner.

Bella raises a brow at him. "Oh really? then explain it." she said while closing her book with a snap.

(@LuckyANDKitty)

((BACK! ANYONE ELSE HAVING THEIR CHARACTERS PUT THEIR NAMES IN PLEASE DO SO, SO THAT WE CAN WRAP THIS UP))

"Like I said, it's hard to explain." Leo replied trying to think of how to explain it. "Like, have you ever wanted to go on adventure? That's what it's like putting your name in the goblet, well at least for me, because even if you don't get picked you can still tell your kids or grandkids one day, "When I was 17 I put my name in the goblet of fire for a chance to compete against two other elite magic school and represent my school. But if you do get picked, that's all the more stories you get to tell about how you battled this and saved this person." Leo paused looking at her with a gleam in his eyes. "You probably still think it's stupid, but that's how I feel."

(@Soul OMU )

Albus watched his friend walk away, letting out an irritated sigh as he walked back to the room to watch the others put in their names. He noticed Aurelia standing in front of it and walked up beside her, watching. "So are you having second thoughts?" He scrutinizing the expression on her face.

(@Seraphina Blair )

LuckyANDKitty said:
((BACK! ANYONE ELSE HAVING THEIR CHARACTERS PUT THEIR NAMES IN PLEASE DO SO, SO THAT WE CAN WRAP THIS UP))
"Like I said, it's hard to explain." Leo replied trying to think of how to explain it. "Like, have you ever wanted to go on adventure? That's what it's like putting your name in the goblet, well at least for me, because even if you don't get picked you can still tell your kids or grandkids one day, "When I was 17 I put my name in the goblet of fire for a chance to compete against two other elite magic school and represent my school. But if you do get picked, that's all the more stories you get to tell about how you battled this and saved this person." Leo paused looking at her with a gleam in his eyes. "You probably still think it's stupid, but that's how I feel."

(@Soul OMU )

Albus watched his friend walk away, letting out an irritated sigh as he walked back to the room to watch the others put in their names. He noticed Aurelia standing in front of it and walked up beside her, watching. "So are you having second thoughts?" He scrutinizing the expression on her face.

(@LuckyANDKitty)

Leo smiled at that. "To die would be and awfully big adventure Bella!" He called after her an amusement as he quoted his favorite movie.

(@Soul OMU )

Bella rolls her eyes and shakes her head as she leaves the Grand Hall, carrying her book with her. "Uh huh... It is only an adventure if you have lived long enough to enjoy every little thing there is to enjoy in life." she said over her shoulder before vanishing around the corner.

Aurelia glanced at Albus. "I...I'm just not sure I'd be able to win," she said quietly,"I'm not especially good at anything, and it doesn't seem like anybody pays much attention to me." Aurelia hadn't meant to say that out loud, and she quickly gave Albus a half smile to cover it up. "Have you put yours in?" She asked.

(@LuckyANDKitty)

"Hey, you'd do fine. And even if you don't win you still did something memorable, and would have represented our school, and Gryffindors with pride." Albus comforted the girl, not trying to convince her to put it in or not put it in. It was her choice. Not his. "Yeah, I just did it actually." Albus replied smiled at her. (@Seraphina Blair)

"Thank you. That's exactly what I needed to hear," Aurelia said, feeling grateful for the boy's kindness. She stepped forward and bit her lip, a habit she'd developed when she was a small child. She dropped her name into the goblet and turned around, grinning. Normally, she would never do something like that. She'd always played it safe and never took risks, but it felt nice to do something adventurous for once. "Where are you off to next?"

(@LuckyANDKitty

Mortimer finally reached it to the Goblet and placed his name in. Now he'd hope for he best. If he got it and won everything would be a lot better off for him in his future. He would have a better chance. But if he didn't he'd come up with another plan. He would one day have his wand shop and he would help the generations of wizards to come. "Hey Alissa. I was wondering if I could get some of your help tonight. I just need an extra set of hands."

@Soul OMU

Lorcan and Lysander both grew tired of all the commotion in the great hall and decided to return to their common room. As they walked up the steps they discussed the event to come, but more importantly discussed quidditch for the year.

"Well my hand actually. I forgot to give it a cleaning and it is seizing up. Sometimes it takes two hands to actually. The gears will be covered with lint and stuff. Not too hard to clean." Said MOrtimer as he filled her in.

Alissa blinks. "Oh! Right, sure, i can help with that." she said with a small smile while looking up at him. "Anyways I need to go chat with the Ravenclaw prefects will quickly. I'll see you later." she said while smiling a bit and letting go of his hand lightly before heading out of the Grand Hall.

"Um, I headed to the quidditch pitch to help oversee tryouts for the Slytherin team before names are drawn." Albus replied shoving his hands into his pants pockets. "Oí Potter, hurry up. I've got some potential Quidditch players to watch." Marleen called to him gesturing for him to come on. She was the Slytherin captain, and would not be late to her own tryout session. "You can bring your friend if she wants to watch, but come on." Albus looked at Aurelia expectantly. "Do you want to come?"

(@Seraphina Blair )

Scorpius already making his way to the Quidditch pitch. Cassiopeia following after him as Rebecca trails behind them, before heading back inside to put her name into the goblet.

(@LuckyANDKitty)

Aurelia shrugged. "Sure, I haven't got anything to do," she answered. She felt proud of herself for finally having the courage to speak to people again, and she found that she was excited to see the quidditch tryouts. Aurelia had loved watching the sport in her first and second years at Hogwarts, but she hadn't paid much attention to it since then. "I'm Aurelia, by the way, but you can call me Kat," she said, realizing she'd forgotten to introduce herself earlier.

(@LuckyANDKitty)

Rachel smiled as she finally saw her brother and quickly made her way over to him. "Großer Bruder!" she called out which made him quickly turn his head towards her and grin brightly as he rushes over and scoops her up in his arms and spins her around. "Rach! Haha! It's so good to see you, meine Schwester liebenswert!" he said while grinning.

"Great, let's go." Albus gestured for him to follow him and Marley as they headed out to the Quidditch pitch. "I'm Albus." He introduced knowing that is was polite to do so. "It's nice to meet you Kat."

(@Soul OMU ) (@Seraphina Blair )

Clarissa tied her hair up into a ponytail before leaving the dining hall and heading towards the quidditch pitch. It wasn't too cold outside, but winter was definitely coming quick, and the wind was pretty strong. She headed to the center of the field, where Marleen was yelling at some students who had managed to sneak their way into the stands. "How are tryouts, Marleen? Any fresh talents you've picked up?"

LuckyANDKitty said:
"Great, let's go." Albus gestured for him to follow him and Marley as they headed out to the Quidditch pitch. "I'm Albus." He introduced knowing that is was polite to do so. "It's nice to meet you Kat."
(@Soul OMU ) (@LuckyANDKitty)

---

Rachel and Alaric make there way outside while talking and catching up. Alaric smiles a bit and runs a hand through his hair. "Jeez... sounds like you ave having zo much fun." he said while patting her head.

Marleen thought it over. "Well, I saw some pretty impressive performance from a third year." Marleen commented to Clarissa, recounting the boy's impressive performance.

(@Soul OMU )

Scorpius flying on his broom, watching while speeding up, warming up.

Cassiopeia gets on a broom and mounts into the air. "Cassiopeia Parkinson! 5th year, trying out for Chaser." she called out while floating in the space.

Rebecca sitting in the stands, reading a novel while glancing up ever now and then.

Rachel showing him the Quidditch pitch, holding his arm. Alaric looking around. "It's quite small compared to ourself... It's a shame you can't come to visit..." he said while looking at her.

Mortimer was happy that she was willing to help and when she went off to the Ravenclaw tower he decided to go and make sure Gryffindor was staying out of trouble. After traveling up the long flight of stairs he said the password and went in. He king of missed a few things from his tower, but he didn't miss the noise level. He had to yell at a first year who was trying to cast a spell that he didn't know. "Kid at least wait until you know the spell. You can always go to one of the teachers if you want to learn before you cover it in class."

((Need interaction with Lysander and Lorcan)

[QUOTE="Johnny R McAvery]Mortimer was happy that she was willing to help and when she went off to the Ravenclaw tower he decided to go and make sure Gryffindor was staying out of trouble. After traveling up the long flight of stairs he said the password and went in. He king of missed a few things from his tower, but he didn't miss the noise level. He had to yell at a first year who was trying to cast a spell that he didn't know. "Kid at least wait until you know the spell. You can always go to one of the teachers if you want to learn before you cover it in class."

((Need interaction with Lysander and Lorcan)

[/QUOTE]
Bella making her way towards the Gryffindor tower, thinking deeply while walking, lost in her own thoughts.

(@Anyone)

--

Alissa talking to some of the other 7th years and 6th years, smiling a bit while having a smart discussion against her follow Ravens.

Lorcan saw Alissa first and went over to her. "So what's his name? We shared a carriage with him yesterday." Lorcan just seemed to have an eye for these people in love and it always made her happy. "He seemed nice but really quiet."

Lysander was right behind his sister and grabbed her robes by the back of the neck and dragged her. "Can you are too curious sometimes. Leave her alone."

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Scorpius flying on his broom, watching while speeding up, warming up.
Cassiopeia gets on a broom and mounts into the air. "Cassiopeia Parkinson! 5th year, trying out for Chaser." she called out while floating in the space.

Rebecca sitting in the stands, reading a novel while glancing up ever now and then.

Rachel showing him the Quidditch pitch, holding his arm. Alaric looking around. "It's quite small compared to ourself... It's a shame you can't come to visit..." he said while looking at her.

[/QUOTE]
"Where's our Keeper?" Marley call out and nodded in acknowledgement as one of the twins stepped, forward mounting his broom and flying in front of the goal. "Show me how many goals you can get past our team's Keeper in 5 minutes," Albus pulled out a stopwatch waiting for Marley's Que. "Begin!"

(@Soul OMU )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back