• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Next Generation --- 1x1---open

Didn't even think about that, good point.

There was nothing he could say, nothing he could bring himself to say that could make the situation any less grim. Maybe he should send an owl to his father... God, what good would that do? Louis scowled to himself, focusing only on his own hands. Hogwarts had many new students and many old ones, but obviously none of them had ever defended against something as severe as the Dark Lord himself. Back in the age of Harry Potter, there was always SOMETHING going on; there was at least more than two students back then that knew a thing or two. They were practically blind this time around.

'Just wait it out,' he silently decided, 'Let's see what happens, maybe Catherine won't do it. Would she choose her own life over everyone else's?'

Even if she chose to resist and was killed for it, there was always some fanatic out there that would try to do it themselves instead. Louis looked out the window, exhaling the heaviest breath mustered up in his chest.

-//-

Carter had fallen to the level of a fifth year by that point, claiming he was the best Beater on their House team and was flaunting the fact like it was down into his skin. It was obvious that Jackie thought she was better, and she made sure to state it out loud. On the sidelines, poor Christopher and the sixth year Gryffindor girl were off in their own little worlds. A knock against the compartment door - which the brunet was the only one to notice, as he had been the closest - had him turning his head in question.

To his surprise, it was Albus. Eyes widening a bit behind his glasses, he got to his feet and pulled the doors open. "H-hey..!" he greeted, a small rise in his voice, "Albus, what's up?" Though he appeared to maintain one of his "usual" expressions of a quiet, secluded teen - save for the widened, brown eyes and and kinder smile - but truth was his heart had stumbled into an anxious fit.

@Pastella

"I was wondering if you would let me join you guys-... Just for a bit, my compartment has gotten a bit morbid" Albus said making sure not to share any details of what had occurred in the compartment with his friends. He gnawed on his lower lip as he leaned in the compartment doorway looking at Christopher "I mean it's alright if you don't want..." he said softly and rather shyly.

"She tried to run away over the Summer, kept yelling that she needed Dominique but my parents stopped her" Scorpius explained as he watched Louis. "You were right to end your friendship when you did, the Daily Prophet would have your head on stick 'Veela Prince' shouldn't be associated with 'Voldermort's granddaughter'" Scorpius said softly, Louis was pretty famous for being the first wizard born with Veela blood, had been since before birth.

Morbid? Did something happen? He frowned with concern, but after a few seconds of brief thought he decided not to ask. When Albus started to act a little shy, the brunet gave a small laugh, quickly reverting his expression back to a smile. "No, please," he encouraged, his tenor voice welcoming the Slytherin boy into the compartment as he would step aside, "join us. I want you to, it'll be nice." While it had appeared that Albus had sort of escaped from a negative situation, it would continue to amaze Christopher that he had stopped at his cabin. Once the male had entered, the door was slid shut.

Carter temporarily blocked off his conversation with his younger Housemate and scooched further down the bench, making room for Albus to sit between the Hufflepuff boys. As soon as he was situated again, however, it was back to Quidditch. Shaking his head with a gentle sigh, Christopher adjusted his glasses and sat back down, looking over at Albus with a smile.

-//-

His expression turned sour at that, brow furrowing even more deeply than it had before. "Veela Prince.." Louis repeated a bit bitterly, "Voldemort's Granddaughter... Associations.. What does it matter? Really, I don't think associations or all that important in a situation like this, Scorpius." He had practically hissed out the other's name then, his blue eyes dark and heavy. "What if the Daily Prophet wrote something about you but only referred to you as "Malfoy boy". I don't know - how about "Malfoy Boy befriends Son of Harry Potter"?"

Just why was he acting like this? What had driven him to snap back so suddenly and so sharply?

Albus gave a small smile as he sat between the Hufflepuff's. As the conversation went to Quidditch, Albus's eyes met Chris's and both the boys seemed to smile at each other. It was odd, this boy gave him butterflies. Albus shook the feeling off as he joined in, as he was Slytherin Seeker. He conversed with the other's about his favorite Quidditch star. But he couldn't help but keep his eyes on Christopher for a majority of the conversation.

Scorpius was a taken back, but smirked "I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Daily Prophet with a story about Albus and I, they made a story about Catherine on her eleventh birthday when it was announced I had a 'sister'. They make stories about anything everything, especially with you... Remember when you dated Alicia Longbottom?" Scorpius spoke softly. When Louis had dated Alicia there was always a story in the Daily Prophet about it, either capturing the couple, Vincent Longbottom's opinion or Catherine's reaction. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Albus gave a small smile as he sat between the Hufflepuff's, he didn't dare answer Christopher's question about something happening in the compartment. As the conversation went to Quidditch, Albus's eyes met Chris's and both the boys seemed to smile at each other. It was odd, this boy gave him butterflies. Albus shook the feeling off as he joined in, as he was Slytherin Seeker. He conversed with the other's about his favorite Quidditch star. But he couldn't help but keep his eyes on Christopher for a majority of the conversation.

Scorpius was a taken back, but smirked "I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Daily Prophet with a story about Albus and I, they made a story about Catherine on her eleventh birthday when it was announced I had a 'sister'. They make stories about anything everything, especially with you... Remember when you dated Alicia Longbottom?" Scorpius spoke softly. When Louis had dated Alicia there was always a story in the Daily Prophet about it, either capturing the couple, Vincent Longbottom's opinion or Catherine's reaction. 

-whispers- Chris didn't ask, he wanted to but decided against ti. Sorry if I wasn't clear

He had noticed it before, but... Albus really did have such pretty eyes. Christopher's was getting a little anxious, forcing his breath to speed up against his will and making him separate himself from the conversation by leaning back against the cushion of the bench. While he seemed invested, just listening to the two Hufflepuff Beaters and the Slytherin Seeker talk back and forth, the Hufflepuff Chaser reminding himself to breathe. When attention would shift to him, he'd give a small bit of input that'd usually lead to Carter or Jackie taking control of the conversation for a few moments.

Leaning forward again, he was about to mention things a little more relevant to Hogwarts specifically when his ears focused on a sweet, jolly voice coming from just outside the door. "Aaaanything from the trolley?"

-//-

"Could you not.." This conversation was going nowhere and he was growing weary of it; not only that, but his patience with Scorpius was running thinner than ice. He pinched the bridge of his nose, eyes closed with clear frustration. "Gloss right over the point with your stupid, tattooed self," he insulted, "So I guess you're perfectly fine with being called Malfoy Boy, huh, Malfoy Boy?" Louis was already tired; this wasn't how he wanted to start the year, no matter how much of a claude the people around him were. And, to make matters worse, they still had a long train ride to go.

'At least you're not in the same House as him,' the blonde reminded himself, shooting Scorpius a dirty look before focusing on the passing landscape.

Albus's face brightened as he heard the voice of the trolley lady, he shoved his hand into his pocket grabbing out what money his father had given him. He stood up extending the money to her "Two chocolate frogs" he said giving her a charming smile, as she took the money and handed him two chocolate frogs, Albus sat back down. Be smiled at Christopher handing him one "Here" he said in a friendly tone.

"Is that right little French boy" Scorpius growled as he stood up towering over the seated boy, Vincent pulled Scorpius back by his shirt "Calm down" he muttered. "No he wants a fight!" Scorpius growled as he drew his wand holding it in Louis's direction. This was a common occurrence for the tattooed blonde boy, the troublemaker Malfoy.

Fair warning, Louis' is intentionally short.

He had barely sat up to get something himself when Albus beat him to the punch. As the chocolate frog was extended to him, accompanied by a smile that sent him fluttering down a happy roller coaster, Christopher knew that his face had adopted a new color on his cheeks. "T-thank you," he quickly said, accepting the charmed candy. Hanging his head and carefully tearing open the package, his ears glowed a nice ruby red.

'Calm down, heart...' the brunet thought, attempting to calm the burn in his body, 'Don't go making a bloody loon out of yourself already - you have all year to do that.'

The frog in his wrapper was a tricky little bugger, too, springing off of the card and smacking its malleable chocolate body into Christopher's forehead. He yelped in surprise, flailing in his attempts to capture the frog while also keep his trading card nice and safe. It croaked as his fingers closed around it, the arms of his glasses slipping off of his head.

Carter, meanwhile, was laughing so hard as he tried to pay the trolley witch before she left for the next cabin. He bought enough treats to feed ten people, but could barely make it back to his seat again; he was just a laughing mess. Jackie was covering her face, hiding under the curly black locks that poofed around her face as she snickered like a fool. Her girlfriend, on the other hand, only smiled, chewing on the end of a licorice wand and flipping through a copy of the Daily Prophet. Clearly she was too mature to poke fun at the boy, but still had enough of a personality to not sit there stone-faced.

And poor Christopher Mason was a flubbering mess. "Aw geez.." he muttered, a sheepish smile on his face. The Hufflepuffs and the Gryffindor student seemed to be amused, so at least that was good. There was a tiny smear of chocolate on his forehead, hardly noticeable under those scruffy looking bangs of his. Keeping a hold on both his newly acquired trading card and the frog, the brunet fixed his glasses with the heels of his palms before taking a breath. Not a bad re-encounter with magic if he did say so himself. Better than getting jinxed on accident or hit in the face with a bludger; something he knew was bound to happen sometime that year anyways.

-//-

The minute that Scorpius pulled out his wand and started to pick a fight was the moment that Louis won. Unlike the Slytherin boy, he was able to keep a good control over his actions. His mouth curled into a smirk, blue eyes glancing over at the armed other. Louis made no attempt to draw his own wand, didn't stand up or intimidate Scorpius with his staggering height; if anything, he was acting much more calmly now. Really, if you can get the opponent flustered and upset, you're probably going to win. So what did the Weasley do?

He totally played the part of the French boy; "Mords moi~"

(Ah the French say bite me in such a romantic way XD)

Scorpius's face was sharpened at the boy's calmness, his eyes were wild with hate... Although when Albus was around the two got along well, they still had a burning hate for each other. Vincent did his best to pull the tattooed by away from Louis. "Calm down Malfoy, we're all a bit on edge" Lorcan murmured, Scorpius glanced back at the two boys, he raised his eyebrows "See you at school" Scorpius muttered before putting his wand away and walking out of the compartment in a huff. "Merlins beard..." Vincent muttered "Will you two ever get along without Albus?".

Albus tried to grab the frog with great haste, but his hands kept missing and missing... And missing again. Finally the frog was under control, finally... Albus smirked slightly as he noticed the small bit of chocolate on the boy's forehead "Erm... You have a little-" Albus said as he pointed to his forehead snickering slightly, "Bit of a squirmy one-... Sorry" Albus said biting his lip as he pointed the Christopher's hands to the frog, "Always are" he teased as he ate his without much fuss at all.

Sorry, I'm sick so I'm getting a lot of bed rest.

And, with that being said, there might also be times when I'm busy and can only respond once or twice in the day. I'd let you know if it was for any amount of time longer than one or two days..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back