• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Next Generation --- 1x1---open

literary dreams

Moody Hufflepuff
Roleplay Type(s)
Introduction To RP

I knew that people may be confused by what this roleplay was, so allow me to explain. You and I will both have an OC character we have created that we fit into the world of the next generation (male or female), they will have a crush from the Next Generation (ie. Albus Potter, Rose Weasley, Scorpius Malfoy ect.) if you don't know all the next generation people, look it up (you can make up their looks and personality). Then you play your OC and my crush, and I play my OC and your crush.

My Character

original.gif

Full Name: Catherine Mary-Elizabeth Riddle (Malfoy)

Nicknames:

Cat (by Dominique Weasley, Fleur Delecour, Bill Weasley, Teddy Lupin, Victoire Weasley)

Slytherin's Princess (by Albus Potter, Vincent Longbottom (oc), Lorcan Scamander)

Ms Riddle (by professors)

Date of Birth: 23 March 2008

Appearance: Catherine stands at about 5 ft 5 (152 cm), her body is pear shaped as her hips are quite wide compared to the rest of her body and she has quite a small bust. She has a pale complexion with a few small scars over her body. Catherine's hair is long landing just past her bust, and is a dark (almost black) colour, it is thick and wavy. Her eyes are doe-eyed and are a brilliant dark shade of blue-green (teal).

Year at Hogwarts: Fifth

House at Hogwarts: Slytherin

Wand: 10 and 3/4 inch, fir with a dragon heart-string core

Patronus: Crow

Family:

Tom Riddle Jr - Biological Grandfather - Half blood - Deceased

Venus Plastry - Biological Grandmother - Half blood - Living

Morpheus Riddle - Biological Father - Half blood - Unknown

Jane Ashley - Biological Mother - Muggle - Unknown

Draco Malfoy - Adoptive Father - Pureblood - Living

Astoria Greengrass - Adoptive Mother - Pureblood - Living

Scorpius Malfoy - Adoptive Brother - Pureblood - Living

Friends:

Dominique Weasley - 18 years old 

Rose Weasley - 16 years old

Lysander Scamander - 15 years old

Lily Potter II - 15 years old

Victoire Weasley - 23 years old

Teddy Lupin - 25 years old

Enemies:

Albus Potter - 16 years old

Jeffrey Parkinson (oc) - 15 years old

Crush: Louis Weasley

Relationship with Crush: Back in Catherine's first year Louis became her friend, he was in second year at the time. They were friends until Catherine's third year when Louis began ignoring Catherine, for his new found posse of Vincent Longbottom (oc), Lorcan Scanader and Albus Potter. The group interacts with Catherine often but Louis looks past Catherine, or is just not with the group at the time.

Crush

Charlie_NS10_936_607_s.jpg

Full Name: Louis Arthur Weasley

Date of Birth: 14 August 2007

Appearance: Standing at 6 ft 2 Louis towers over many boys his age, he is a lean build with slight muscles. He has a fair complexion that has a few freckles scattered across it. He has golden blonde hair that is usually styled very neatly, his eyes are a bright shade of blue and are almond in shape. 

Year at Hogwarts: Sixth

House at Hogwarts: Gryffindor

Wand: 8 and 1/2 inch, cherry wood, unicorn hair core

Patronus: fox

Family:

Molly Weasley - Paternal Grandmother - Living

Arthur Weasley - Paternal Grandfather - Living

Ginny Weasley - Paternal Aunt - Living

Harry Potter - Paternal Uncle - Living

James Potter II - Cousin - Living

Albus Potter - Cousin - Living

Lily Potter II - Cousin - Living

Ronald Weasley - Paternal Uncle - Living

Hermione Granger - Paternal Aunt - Living

Rose Weasley - Cousin - Living

Hugo Weasley - Cousin - Living

Fred Weasley - Paternal Uncle - Deceased

George Weasley - Paternal Uncle - Living

Angelina Johnson - Paternal Aunt - Living

Roxanne Weasley - Cousin - Living

Fred Weasley II - Cousin Living

Percy Weasley - Paternal Uncle - Living

Audrey Weasley - Paternal Aunt - Living

Molly Weasley II - Cousin - Living 

Lucy Weasley - Cousin - Living

Charlie Weasley - Paternal Uncle - Living

Bill Weasley - Father - Living

Fleur Delecour - Mother - Living

Victoire Weasley - Eldest sister - Living

Dominique Weasley - Older sister - Living

Gabrielle Delecour - Maternal Aunt - Living

Friends: 

Albus Potter - 16 year old

Vincent Longbottom - 17 years old

Lorcan Scamander - 15 year old

Enemies:

Scorpius Malfoy - 16 years old

My Character

becb70e367db08aba1b11700de58285e.jpg

Full Name: Christopher Alexander Mason

Nicknames:

Chris (usually by closer friends, but only a few)

Chrissy (by his grandmother)

Date of Birth: February 9th, 2007

Appearance: Christopher started out as a smaller boy, but as the years went on - specifically by his fifth year, thankfully - he grew like a beansprout, reaching 5'8" as the year would begin. His brown hair is moderately thick and a little unruly most times but he never lets it get that far down his neck. His roundish-almond eyes are a chocolate brown, the shade of which always depends on the lighting, and they are well defined by his long, thick eyelashes. His skin is a smooth medium tone, his body is quite fit despite appearing thin and lanky, and he's worn the same pair of glasses since his first day within Hogwarts' walls. They've only just decided to fit his face.

House at Hogwarts: Hufflepuff

Wand: 8 and 3/4 inch, English Oak with a white river monster spine core

Patronus: Wolf

Family:

Olivia Baxter - Biological Mother - Muggle - Living

Henry Mason - Biological Father - Muggle - Living

Elora Grant-Mason - Biological Grandmother and Guardian - Muggle - Living

Brian Mason - Biological Grandfather - Muggle - Deceased

Friends:

Carter Grimm (OC) - 17

Enemies:

Adrian Willard (OC) - 16

Crush: Albus Severus Potter

Relationship with Crush: Kind of scarce to say the least. They had been on the same boat in the first year, had been in a few classes together over the years, and only really became better "friends" (acquaintances, really) within the third year. After a tussle with Slytherin's Adrian Willard, Christopher's ex-best friend, that he had wanted no part of - a fight he very clearly lost - Albus had come up and saved his glasses from the stone, apologizing for his Housemate's behavior and even asking if Christopher was okay. After that, they talked a few times in the halls, and he offers Albus help with the spells he struggles with every now and again.

Crush

7153e588a35352ff4140a56555f5ce0a.jpg

Full Name: Albus Severus Potter

Date of Birth: June 23rd, 2007

Appearance: Showing potential to be taller than his father and already standing at 5'9"; thin, with jet black hair and startlingly green, almond eyes. His skin is pale, and he has a small, practically minute mole on the underside of his jaw.

House at Hogwarts: Slytherin

Wand: 9 inch even, Holly wood with unicorn hair core

Patronus: Adder Snake

Family:

Ginny Weasley - Biological Mother - Living

Harry Potter - Biological Father - Living

James Potter II - Brother - Living

Lily Potter II - Sister - Living

Lily Potter - Paternal Grandmother - Deceased

James Potter - Paternal Grandfather - Deceased

Molly Weasley - Maternal Grandmother - Living

Arthur Weasley - Maternal Grandfather - Living

Ronald Weasley - Maternal Uncle - Living

Hermione Granger - Maternal Aunt - Living

Rose Weasley - Cousin - Living

Hugo Weasley - Cousin - Living

Fred Weasley - Maternal Uncle - Deceased

George Weasley - Maternal Uncle - Living

Angelina Johnson - Maternal Aunt - Living

Roxanne Weasley - Cousin - Living

Fred Weasley II - Cousin Living

Percy Weasley - Maternal Uncle - Living

Audrey Weasley - Maternal Aunt - Living

Molly Weasley II - Cousin - Living 

Lucy Weasley - Cousin - Living

Charlie Weasley - Maternal Uncle - Living

Bill Weasley - Maternal Uncle - Living

Fleur Delecour - Maternal Aunt - Living

Victoire Weasley - Cousin - Living

Dominique Weasley - Cousin - Living

Louis Weasley - Cousin - Living

Friends: 

Scorpius Malfoy - 15 years old

Louis Weasley - 16 years old

Lorcan Scamander - 15 year old

Vincent Longbottom

Enemies:

Delphi

Rose Weasley (not exactly enemies, just on bad terms with) - Same age

//I'm sorry if you don't like this, or if there's something wrong. Let me know if I can fix anything or if it's a no-go. And, I apologize but I'm not too well-versed in the new gen's characters all that much (I'll try to read up on it, and I know close to nothing about Louis, but I'll do more research). Sorry for the lacking details in both.

Also, the years confused me and I'm not sure what the ages/timeline currently is that you're going by..? I automatically assumed Louis was a year older, and yet the wiki -so trustworthy- says Albus was born sometime in 2006. What I do know is that when I first made Christopher, he had started out at the same time as the New Gen. Please Help, or tell me if it's no good

And wasn't Lily younger than Albus by two years.. My brain is all jumbled, I'm sorry

@Pastella

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing wrong with the homosexual couple if that's what you're asking! As for the next generation... It's 2022 in this rp (5 years after Albus, Scorpius, Rose and Louis's first year in 2017) , my character Catherine is a year younger so her first year was in 2018. So by that timeline, Albus and Christopher would be 16. As for Lily's age, I adjusted it XD sorry if it confused you.

There's nothing wrong with the homosexual couple if that's what you're asking! As for the next generation... It's 2022 in this rp (5 years after Albus, Scorpius, Rose and Louis's first year in 2017) , my character Catherine is a year younger so her first year was in 2018. So by that timeline, Albus and Christopher would be 16. As for Lily's age, I adjusted it XD sorry if it confused you.

Oh, it's quite alright, thank you for explaining!

So then would Albus and Chris be in fifth year, then? Wait, sixth, if Catherine is in fifth? Oh boy brain stay with me...

And I'll just make the years 2007 for simplicity reasons, yeah?

-whispers- and can I assume that you're fine with everything otherwise? XDD

They would be in sixth

11 - first year

12 - second year

13 - third year

14 - fourth year

15 - fifth year

16 - sixth year

17 - seventh year

But it doesn't exactly matter, its just for who would be in who's classes and stuff XD

They would be in sixth

11 - first year

12 - second year

13 - third year

14 - fourth year

15 - fifth year

16 - sixth year

17 - seventh year

But it doesn't exactly matter, its just for who would be in who's classes and stuff XD

..............................I've read the books multiple times. I was the biggest Harry Potter nerd. How did I forget the starting age good god i'm a disgrace. Thank you so much ;-;

Haha do not worry *pats head*. Shall we begin? XD

Sure, sure! -absolutely yes please. But can I ask you what your notification settings are for this rp? Cuz sometimes when you follow an rp it won't send notifications until AFTER you change the settings. Mine are changed, I'm just wondering if yours are (so I know whether or  not I have to continuously tag or quote)

It should be fine. I'm interested enough in this roleplay that I'll go looking for it XD 

-whispers- I'll still tag you just to be safe lolol. but sorry if that is in any way inconvenience.
Oh! And please correct me if I mess up Louis at all.

Okay sorry for holding everything up I'm super ready and excited, Christopher has been sitting without use for too long

No one ever wants to RP with Catherine because they think she's a typical mary-sue :(

Catherine made her way onto Platform 9 and 3/4 with her well dressed family... well-... Her 'brother' Scorpius did raise a few eyebrows, with his long shaggy blonde hair and tattoo covered body. But as for Catherine she was dressed in the way her family expected, even as those expectations had grown over the Summer with the news from Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy that Catherine was Tom Riddle's granddaughter and within two year would be leading Death Eaters like her grandfather before had done. She was there insider into Hogwarts, in a way Catherine was pleased that her best friend Dominique Weasley had finished at Hogwarts last year, it was one less person to keep the secret from.

Albus Potter stood with his best friends Lorcan, Vincent and Louis laughing rather obnoxiously at a presumably dirty joke Vincent had made. "You looking forward to this year, Al?" Lorcan questioned, Albus gave him a smirk in reply "I just feel sorry for you, O.W.Ls exams are this year for you" Albus said with a cheeky grin, Lorcan frowned slightly. "It's not just me... It's Lysander as well" Lorcan grunted, Albus chuckled slightly "Yes but who's my friend? You or your twin?" he asked rhetorically. "That means our dear little Slytherin Princess has her O.W.Ls this year as well" Vincent said in a teasing tone towards Louis.

This trip to the station had been the most fun yet! Carter had spent the last month of his summer vacation with Elora and Christopher, which meant that the younger wizard was as happy as a clam. Friends weren't something he often had over, but even his grandmother had enjoyed the company and all of the magical wonders that came with it. She was a total believer of everything magical, so when she saw her grandson flying around on a broomstick there was no denying the look of wonder on her face. "I'll drop you boys off here," Elora said, parking just in front of the station, "I have a doctor's appointment for that weird bruise on my wrist, but call me, Chrissy, or send Ruby." As the boys would gather their belongings from the back of the old station wagon, you could just barely hear her say "I do love that bird.." under her breath.

Christopher said goodbye - the quickest he ever had in all of his years at Hogwarts - and hurried after Carter as they made for the Platform; luggage packed onto a cart each, and an eastern barn owl on top of the younger's trunk. He was excited to go to Hogwarts, he was excited to learn more! Man, he was even excited for silly old Potions! The boys were quickly maneuvering through the crowd, Carter never removing his arm from Christopher's shoulders the entire time. They laughed like brothers, and stuck close like peas in a pod. Over the years, Christopher had managed to open up and befriend many other students, but there was no one like Carter. Adrian couldn't have compared, even back when everything was hunky dory.

As they neared the beam between Platforms Nine and Ten, the blond male urged Christopher forward. "Don't knock anyone over this time!" he teased, pale green eyes shimmering with his own energy. Great, thanks for bringing back the anxiety of the whole situation. Never in a million years would the Muggleborn ever HOPE to get used to passing through the bricks. Securing his grip on his cart, he charged forward and reappeared on Platform 9 and 3/4, staring in awe at the beautiful Hogwarts Express. Christopher steered his cart out of the way just as the seventh year came through. It was the beginning of a brand new year, and he was excited for every second of it.

-//-

Stupid Vincent, stupid jokes. He probably made a better comedian than he did a wizard, leaving Louis' gut sore from his bellowing laughter. Wiping at the corners of his eyes, he listened to the others exchanges, and at the mention of O.W.L.S. he appeared to grow bored. Test sucked, and since he no longer needed to worry about those ones in particular, why talk about it right? Then there was the mention of the 'Slytherin Princess'. As everyone's attention shifted over to him, Louis only rolled his shoulders. "She'll probably do fine," he responded, "Who cares." Really, what kind of conversation had this become? Stupid exams...

@Pastella

Can you try and make the replies a similar length XD sorry!

Catherine saw the group of boys she would rather not speak to... But considering two people knew where her friends were in the group, she had to walk to them. But first she turned to Draco and Astoria giving them a small goodbye, it was obvious they weren't family from the goodbye she gave and received. But with haste she made her way over to Vincent, Lorcan, Louis and Albus followed by Scorpius who was friends with Albus.  She had to be confident... "Lorcan!" she called bravely, causing the boy to turn at his name being called "Yes?". Actually the whole group had turned to look at her... She froze up as she made eye contact with Louis, but she glared before her eyes returned to Lorcan. "Where's your brother?" she questioned, Lorcan shrugged "How am I supposed to know?".

Albus smirked at Louis's reply, Vincent rolled his eyes "You were friends with her" he said with a smirk. "Key word was" Albus said crossing his arms. Suddenly the voice of Catherine was heard by all the boys, "Look here comes the Slytherin Princess now" Vincent spoke in a sing-song tone. Albus elbowed him in the side, before Lorcan and Catherine began talking. "My sister is over with Rose, over there" Albus said with a smirk, causing Catherine to look in the direction that he had pointed in "Thank you"  Catherine ran off rather in a hurry. Albus turned his attention to Scorpius who was staring mindlessly at Rose Weasley "Do you mind not drooling over my cousin, aye Malfoy?". The group of boys laughed at Albus's comment "Leave him alone, everyone knows he has a thing for Rosie" Lorcan said smirking, "I do not! She's a complete nerd" Scorpius growled in reply.

What do you mean? Like, Louis' replies? His was relatively the same length. Or was Christopher's too long?

People called out to each other, waving their arms wildly in desperate attempts to catch their friends' attention. Their luggage was taken and set away in storage for the ride - including a very displeased eastern barn owl, who chirped as her owner disappeared from sight - before the two boys would casually start making their way for the train. Christopher had been in the middle of adjusting his glasses with both hands when Carter spoke up. "It's hard to think about how this is my last year..." the elder softly said, completely taking a 180 in his usual energy.

The brunet looked up with wide eyes, surprised by the turn and the...sadness in his friend's voice. "You could probably come back for visits, right? Or maybe become a teacher, or Madam Hooch's apprentice!" He tried to speak with a light tone, or somehow cheer Carter up.
It worked well enough because the blonde was once again draping his arm over the smaller's shoulders. "Awww, Chris!" he sapped, "I'll be sure to visit you every day!"

Christopher laughed lightly, trying to pry himself free. "That'll be a little excessive, don't you think?"

-//-

He didn't even get the chance to speak before Catherine showed up, crossing his arms over his chest rather "boredly" and turning his attention towards the train. If anything, Louis seemed to care only about the billows of fluffy clouds that flowed from the top of the train. Albus was kind enough to not be a total jerk and directed her the way she needed to go - which the blonde silently appreciated. He returned his attention to the main group, watching Catherine go from the corner of his eye. She had gotten much more independent than the last year, and the year before that...

The group started laughing at the considerably dazed Malfoy boy, and Louis quickly joined in once he caught the faint traces of the conversation. "Sure she is," he agreed with Scorpius, his tone teasing and intentionally annoying, "but you like nerds, dontcha?" To help add onto his point, the Weasley made a kissy face. "Mwua~!"

@Pastella

Chris's reply was 11 lines while Louis's was 3. Just try and make then similar, like you have XD

Catherine met up with Lily and Rose, Lily was speaking obsessively about Scorpius, while Rose was scoffing as she read from a school book "He's a useless git Lily, stop thinking about him" Rose grunted as she flicked her thick curly ginger hair over her should with annoyance. "That's my brother you're speaking about" Catherine muttered teasingly, Rose glanced up at Catherine "Not your real brother, more just a person similar in age who you share a mansion with, and just happen to call his parents 'mother' and 'father'" Rose spoke in a rather know-it-all manner. Catherine rolled her eyes "He's the only brother I got, don't take that away from me" Catherine said smiling, "He's a basket case" Rose murmured as she put her nose back into the book she had been reading.

Scorpius rolled his eyes at Louis's kissy face "Don't" was all he said, Albus shook his head. "How was your Summer?" Albus asked him, Scorpius shook his head "Hm let's see, again Catherine got the biggest party for her birthday full of people she didn't know. All I get? A mere kiss on the cheek from my mother and my father telling me to get a haircut" Scorpius muttered bitterly. Albus narrowed his eyes "It's always been like that, hasn't it?", Scorpius shook his head "Yeah well now things have changed, Catherine is-" Scorpius stopped himself "Just let's not talked about my Summer" he quickly saved himself. Albus merely shrugged, before they were interrupted by Jeffrey Parkinson, Hogwarts's very own prick. "I was at that party you know? It's very rude to say Catherine doesn't know me... Little Riddle knows me very well" Jeffrey purred devilishly "Shut up, Parkinson. Before you say anything that could-" Scorpius growled "Mess with the Slytherin Princess's reputation I know" Jeffrey spoke smirking.

Ooh similar to each other. Okay, gotcha. Sorry, sometimes it's easier to set up and describe individually rather than with a group. ^^;;

"Excessive is my middle name," Carter responded, walking towards the steps up into the train. He had a much stronger stance than Christopher, whom he was practically dragging around at this point. Hufflepuffs knew they were always like this, and it never failed to make some of them laugh; for others, they felt bad for Christopher, who accidentally got tied up in his senior's shenanigans from day one. But it was normal. The brunet would try to make an escape, flailing for a Ravenclaw girl he knew only to be rejected in the most playful of ways. Also known as the most "good luck, buttercup" kind of way.

The blonde quickly boarded the train, freeing Christopher and nearly tackling some of his fellow seventh years. Some younger students, third and forth years from the Hufflepuff Quidditch team came up as well, asking all sorts of questions about his summer vacation. Which left the brunet to enjoy the brief freedom and breathe. Then the same Ravenclaw girl came up to him, poking fun at his naturally calmer disposition.

-//-

Catherine is..? Catherine is a what? He'd have been lying if he said that the way Scorpius trailed off didn't totally capture his interest. Catherine is a WHAT?? It was dropped by everyone in the group - dismissed, left alone, forgotten - just in time for Mr. Prick-inson to show up with that stupid look on his face. Louis was close to telling him off when every word he said snagged that little line in the blonde's head. Knows him very well? Messes with her reputation-- What was going on?! His brow furrowed heavily, a nasty taste trailing on his tongue as he started to speak up. "Can you just shove off already?" Louis asked. It was bad enough having Scorpius around for as long as he had been already; he didn't need another pain in the side.

Louis turned his head towards the clock then, getting a good estimate of time before focusing back on his group. "I don't want a repeat of last year," he told the others, "so lets try to have enough time to get a cabin to ourselves." Last year was uncomfortable... He got stuck in a cabin with a kid whom he doubted spoke a lick of English, a girl who had an obsession with horses, and one other person he hadn't bothered to remember.

@Pastella

Catherine, Rose and Lily made their way onto the Hogwarts Express all rather excited... Except Catherine who was dreading this year and then next. They found a cabin rather quickly, and the remaining parts of the seats that weren't taken up by the girls, Rose had covering in textbooks. "What are you even studying?" Lily questioned, Catherine snorted slightly "Isn't it obvious? It's Rose, so it's everything" Catherine said to Lily as she looked out the window at Draco and Astoria who gave her a pleading look... She knew they didn't want this for their family, Draco had married Astoria to avoid going to Azkaban... Now he was risking that again, it she didn't execute this perfectly... The Malfoy family, was doomed. Catherine gave them a small nod as she looked down into her hands.

Jeffrey quickly walked off, rather smug about the whole situation. Albus nodded in agreement with Louis "Don't you want to be stuck with 'When i grow up, I want 10 horses, a white one-" Albus couldn't finish his sentence as he bursted into laughter about the girl that they had to sit with last year. As the boys made their way onto the Hogwarts Express, they found the cabin easily and all sat down, Scorpius huffed slightly as he slammed the cabin door shut. "I really hate that Parkinson kid..." he muttered, Albus nodded "Why does he treat Catherine so bad?" he questioned. Scorpius shook his head "Well as it turns out... Jeffrey's family knows more about Catherine then we did, or at least more then my parents" he muttered, Scorpius rubbed the back off his neck "This year, is going to be dangerous, for Catherine and the rest of us" he told them as he leaned back in his seat. worried. Albus raised an eyebrow as he looked over at Louis giving him a confused look, he had been friends with Catherine for three years... Did he know anything?

People started to bombard the train, practically trampling Christopher in their attempts to get seats with friends. Had this been even a year earlier, he actually would've become one with the steps. But he was a big boy now, saying goodbye to the Ravenclaw girl and squeezing his way through the masses. 'So this is what it's like to be tall,' he mused lightly, chuckling to himself. The brunet barely made it into the walkway before he was snatched up Carter, the male grabbing his wrist and quickly pulling him down the hall. "H-hey..!" Christopher yelped, picking up his pace so as not to be left behind, "Don't pull!"

"Jackie saved us a spot!"

"That's no reason to pull!" he countered, glancing into the cabins they passed. He could've sworn he saw a few Slytherins he knew, but who could say for certain. Christopher was yanked into a cabin and plopped down into a seat by the doors; Carter claimed the available one by the window.

-//-

The blonde shrugged his shoulders and shook his head, looking towards the window with a frown on his face - one that even seemed to drag down his little freckles.  Those past three years meant virtually nothing now, and he was just as ignorant as everyone else. But...he was starting to feel extremely uneasy about this school year. Dangerous? For Catherine? Hell, for them? He had assumed that all pressing danger had already passed for the next thirty years; why else did his entire family fight? For something else to come rearing its ugly head back around? That nasty taste was back in his mouth again, face scrunching up in mild disgust before resetting back to normal.

God... He had one more year - they had one more year. Louis hoped that it was just everyone being overly dramatic.

@Pastella

Catherine huffed she was so anxious, she stood up "I... I need some air" she told the girls quickly, Rose looked at her "We just got on" she said confused. Catherine shrugged "Ha. Yeah I guess we did... Ha" Catherine quickly left the cabin before making her way through the train searching for Scorpius. She was utterly terrified. Finally she found the cabin, he was with Louis and... them. Catherine gulped knocking on the cabin door with a deer-in-the-headlights expression on her face.

Scorpius quickly stood up opening the cabin door "Yeah?", Catherine bounced slightly anxiously "I need to talk to you" she said almost on the verge of crying. Scorpius looked at the boys worried, "Yeah sure.." he said as he left the cabin closing the door behind him. "what's up?" he questioned, "I can't do this. I can't! I need to go home, I need to go home!" Catherine said quickly, Scorpius grabbed her by the shoulders "Hey hey... Calm down" he whispered, Catherine was breaking the the seams, he quickly hugged her trying not to get attention drawn to herself.

Albus watch the scene outside the cabin occur. "She's in trouble.." he murmured, Vincent nodded in agreement "What the hell isn't Scorpius telling us?" he muttered angrily, Albus huffed slightly as he looked at Louis and then Lorcan. "Was she ever like this before?" Lorcan questioned curiously to Louis, Albus looked at Louis. 

It was a long train ride ahead of them. Once they would head off, the trolley would come by and then everything would be peachy. Christopher never could get used to the chocolate frogs, no matter how hard he tried. Sitting up against the cushioned wall, the brunet listened to Carter and Jackie, a year five Hufflepuff, talk back and forth about Quidditch. All three of them played for their House; the girl sitting next to Jackie, her girlfriend, had no interest in playing the sport herself but did enjoy watching the games. She was even less interested in listening to a punch of sport nuts talk about the new broomsticks that had been released over summer, or the championship games, or that one professional player that got caught up in some nasty business.

-//-

Try not to get attention? What kind of attempt was that? Looking away from the scene just outside their cabin doors, Louis saw that not only Lorcan, but the others as well all wanted some kind of answer. He shook his head in response. "No, I don't remember her ever breaking apart like that," the blonde told them, "But it happened just after she boarded, so maybe a family situation changed? Haven't the Malfoys always been a little complicated anyways?" Sure, he was curious, but confusion was taking the reigns. Couldn't Catherine have, who knows... Tried a little longer to cope instead of snapping before the train even left the station? Louis sighed audibly, glancing out the glass at the adoptive siblings.

Whatever... He didn't know what was going on anyways.

@Pastella

Catherine slowly tried to pull herself together, and it worked. "Just breathe alright?" Scorpius murmured softly, she nodded softly biting her lip. "No go" he told her rather harshly, Catherine nodded before walking off. Scorpius returned to the cabin slamming the door once again "I have a feeling I should tell you guys... Otherwise, she's going to be the laughing stock" Scorpius muttered. 

Albus nodded softly "Yeah. Probably. Catherine cries about nothing" Albus murmured, "Not true she cried when-" Lorcan pointed at Louis and stopped "You know-" he sheepishly put his finger down. Scorpius sighed "This stays in here, okay?" he murmured angrily almost threateningly. Albus nodded as did the other boys "We aren't Parkinson" Vincent murmured. 

Sorry, broke away from Christopher since there wasn't really anything he needed to do. And sorry it's so short and repetitive I'm a little put off.

"Say something before we start interrogating," Louis told him, a frown on his face. How bad could it have been? A laughing stock? A billion things ran through his head but not a single one seemed to be a possibility. The train broke away from the station, chugging along the track before starting along its way through a lush green scenery. Hogwarts was still a few hours off, so he had plenty of time to contemplate what he was going to do next. God why was everything appearing to fall apart?

@Pastella

Sorry! I'm bringing him in soon! Albus is with his friend and well... his friends are connected to Catherine and I'm getting the Catherine plot rolling because she's kinda destorying Hogwarts soon XD Im so sorry. I'll stop playing Catherine because... It'll just be repetitive as you said XD

"Alright alright. Well basically, we knew Catherine wasn't actually my sister obviously adopted. But we all assumed she was possibly muggle-born, none of us really thought she was what she is-... Which is... She's Tom Riddle's granddaughter, I don't exactly know how she came to be my sister, however... It get's worse. You see my grandparents Narcissa and Lucius forced my parents to raise her without telling them why. On her birthday this year, it was announced she was to be the next 'Dark Lord' taking over from where her grandfather left... And she's expected to kill everyone who's family ever rebelled against Voldermort, the Weasleys, The Potters, The Longbottoms ect ect" he explained.

Albus was left... speechless. Almost as if he didnt believe what he had just heard his friend say. His face was blank, as was Lorcan and Vincent's.

Wow look at that twist. And don't worry about it! But wow, if this goes the way I think it will, it'll be like the original HP role play I did with Christopher that never made it far enough. Oh boy oh boy oh boy

Maybe not blank, but it was pretty close. Louis was at a complete loss for words, jaw dropped and eyes wide with disbelief. "You can't be serious," he uttered, running a hand through his golden locks, "You can't be bloody serious..." Some laughing stock, what the hell... So everything his parents did, everything his family did, was all for nothing? The absolutely terrified part of him was screaming, begging for someone to just end the problem before it began. But there was still the strong Weasley in him; there had to be something that could be done. Louis leaned forward a little, brow furrowed heavily enough to knit a sweater. "What do you mean expected? Can't she just, you know... Not?" And what of the Muggleborn wizards? Tom Riddle had a problem with them, didn't he? Some of his friends were Muggleborn for Christ sake!

@Pastella

If anything the Catherine plot will make Chris and Al's plot more dramatic. At least that's how I see it. War happening, fear of death. They'll be like Ron and Hermione

"She can't just not. Believe me she threw a mighty fit at her birthday, but Lucius just kept pushing her and pushing her. Told her if she didn't she'd be killed on the spot, as she be considered useless" Scorpius muttered angrily, "Now that we're away from home, she's freaking out because this year... everything is ending" Scorpius said softly. Albus shook his head "I need air..." he said standing up, Scorpius grabbed his arm "You speak nothing of this to anyone, you hear me?" Scorpius threatened, Albus nodded before leaving the compartment quickly running his hand through his hair. He was in a state of shock, he knew his father would be the main target... He looked around the compartments as he walked, he didn't want to be in the compartment with Louis, he was practically steaming when he left. He then came across a compartment with a boy he knew, not very well-... However he had gotten along with him rather well the times they had spoken. He knocked on the compartment door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back