• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts: Legacy / Harry Potter Roleplay (Poly, MxM, MxF)

Israel

Hello All,

I've recently started playing Hogwarts: Legacy and wanted to have a go at writing an RP (or two lol). However, I wanted to gauge interest.

A few rules/warnings/etc.:
1. Third person RPing only.
2. 18+ only.
3. Anything restricted on this site is obviously a no-go.
4. I would prefer if RPs have at least several lines to a paragraph. I welcome anyone who can write more! :)
5. Mistakes are obviously acceptable and expected in RPs. As someone who is still trying to master the English language, I don't want anyone to feel stress when they have to write with me.
6. Our main characters will be strictly OCs. Meaning any romance will be the following combinations: OC x OC, OC x OC x OC, OC x OC x OC x OC, etc.
7. As it has been quite some time since I've read the books, my knowledge of Harry Potter may be considered sparse. Please do forgive me if I get something wrong and I will try my best to learn more as we roleplay.
8. I embrace that I'm a Slytherin and any Harry Potter character I make may also be a Slytherin lol.

As for plotting, I don't have anything too concrete. I do have a plot that would involve a short-tempered Slytherin (My Character / M) being courted by a Gryffindor couple (M & F). I would be interested in doing the plot, but obviously I realize that it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

As for setting, I don't mind anything from the past to modern times. As I am getting used to Hogwarts: Legacy and their characters, I find myself being more interested in having the RP set in the past. However, I'm not going to refuse a plot because it is set in modern times.

For anyone interested in roleplaying, please feel free to private message me.

I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Helo I also just started Hogwarts legacy, and also don't have the most knowledge around the series either, so maybe we could be a good match? Personally I play female characters and a Hufflepuff let me know if your interested in plotting a bit!

Helo I also just started Hogwarts legacy, and also don't have the most knowledge around the series either, so maybe we could be a good match? Personally I play female characters and a Hufflepuff let me know if your interested in plotting a bit!
Alright, would you mind sending me a private message and we can discuss plot?

Awesome! Send me a message and we can discuss plot. Also, I love Edric! He's my favorite character in The Owl House.
Got it!

And aww yea me too! I loved him when I used to like TOH lol.

I would like to plan a HP thread with you. I’m heading to bed so if you could message me with any ideas you have that involve your Slytherin OC, I’ll see it when I get back on.

I've been looking for a Hogwarts Legacy RP partner, and I would love to partner up with a Slytherin protagonist, however the OC I like to write with for the Wizarding World is a Ravenclaw, so I'm wondering if that's a dealbreaker?

Hi! I don't know if you are still looking for someone- I have a Slytherin Female OC- does that work? Just hmu and we can work out details and etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back