• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts; 1976

I
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

This is a Marauders Era RP set in 1976! It's loosely canon, though open to change.

While OCs are allowed and encouraged, I am looking for canon characters as well!

The following characters are still open:
James Potter
Sirius Black
Regulus Black
Peter Pettigrew
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Marlene McKinnon

This RP is paragraph-centric! At least 5 sentences please!

DM me for any questions or suggestions!

etoilecartier

music video love GIF by Avonlea

Etoile Cartier was exhausted. Her mother had woken her up at 6 a.m. this morning, complaining about god knows what. Frankly, she could care less.

Was she excited to go back to Hogwarts? Of course she was! As much as she loved her parents, Etoile was sick of their hovering. Being from a pure-blooded family meant you were constantly surrounded by magic, but there was something about Hogwarts that made it feel more...well, magical. Maybe it was the sense of independence she had, roaming around hogsmeade on the weekends with her friends. Attending Gryffindor parties, the unlimited supply of food from the great hall. The access she had to the magical creatures that roamed the grounds.

Still, though, she was tired. An extra hour of sleep would've been since. Thankfully, she had just shared her goodbyes with her family and hopped onto the train. As if fate was on her side, she quickly found an empty compartment, threw her luggage up onto the shelf, and plopped on the cushioned seats of the Hogwarts Express. Her friends would find her at any given second, but hopefully she could have just a moments rest before they arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back