• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hobcobble of ideas

lafeae

Absent-minded Doodler
Heyyo! Pleased to make your acquaintance! I’m Lafeae, you can call me Laf, or what have you! Looking for a partner or two with a few ideas in mind. Nothing to serious,

Preferences:

- At least a paragraph or so. I’m not too finicky on it because stories ebb and flow with dialogue, but a paragraph at least, something to reply to. No one-liners, basically.

-decent grammar and spelling? No text talk :3 unless they’re texting in which case....that’s a different story....

-someone who likes of build a story with me. I love talking out ideas, going down multiple branches, etc. So tangentially: someone who likes OOC? It’s not necessary but I love talking with partners over things if we can’t get to a reply.

-18+ preferred but not necessary. I do tend to wander into weird topics at times. I’m not afraid of anything, nothing is taboo, though fade to black as per rules of site,

-General things people dislike: no Mary-Sues, God modding, etc.

-Discord friendly!

-most important: have fun!

Welcome to the TeaShop (Fantasy/Supernatural) -MxM or MxF

In a cozy nook in a busy city, there is a tea shop. A regular old teashop, with chamomile, Earl Gray, and Jasmine. But it’s owner is peculiar man and some of his clients are...curious. In the back of the tea shop there is something else. Something far more wonderful, mysterious. The owner is a potionmaker, for Hopes, Dreams....Destiny. All but his own. Will you come into the teashop and stay a spell?

-I have a lot of ideas for this. It is probably my favourite thing right now. Basically just need someone to play opposite the weird shop owner. There’s a lot of potential:

Demon! Owner x Civilian or Angel
Sorcerer! Owner x Civilian or other Sorcerer

Owner (in any form) with the staff.

(I really just wanna play this dude):

91107AEA-9C3A-44B6-ADD0-3EE25BBD1D4D.png

This could be....sorcerers, witches, angels, demons. It’s all up to chance, basically. So I’m feeling some modern fantasy, but maybe historical, if you convince me.

The “Biggest” Fan (Modern/Horror/twisted romance?) - MxM, MxF, FxF

It’s late, it’s snowy or raining. The roads are long and winding. All of a sudden, the author/artist/celebrity falls asleep at the wheel and crashes close to the middle of nowhere. They are taken in by a kind soul who wants to nurse them back to health....but also never let them go. They’re too big a fan.

Definitely Misery based á la Stephen King. It could always use reworking or we could tool it differently. However you’re feeling. I’m game with either role. Totally alright with getting twisted here.
Taming the CEO (Modern/Realistic/Slice of Life) MxM

High powered and naughty, the CEO has been at the top of his game for a long time. A revolutionary in his field, he’s highly sought after, and many offers come in for marriage. He isn’t getting any younger, and the speculation begins to grow on the kind of person he will eventually end up with, though he’s often considered cold to most of the women he’s attempted to date.

At the beginning of a new project, he’s in need of extra hands. An assistant is quickly dropped into his lap, against his permission, and he’s set to fire the man but....there’s something quite curious about his new helper. He seems to be the only one capable of calming the stubborn CEO.

Whatever the curiosity is, I don’t know. We can discuss that. I prefer the CEO, but I can be convinced either way. Exclusively MxM

I Own You (Modern/Realistic/Slightly Historical?) MxM

A popular singer (solo or band) begins an affair with his manager. It’s all good at first....until the manager starts taking a possessive amount of control over the singer.

Vague idea, but interested. Possibly played in a time period (60s, 70s, 80s) for the tension of their ‘forbidden’ romance.

The Hidden Artist (Modern or Historical/Realistic) MxM or MxF

A struggling art student with an eye for talent networks with a wealthy patron, interested in their art and able to sell it for a tidy profit, but under one stipulation: that they have their name on the art, not the original artist.the money is good to start, and selling out for being able to live a healthy, even extravagant lifestyle, is appealing to the art student.

But can things stay this way?

The relationship between these two is probably toxic or unhealthy, could have age gap, whatever. I could see this one getting dark if you’re interested.

Other pairings/ general ideas

Anything med....doctors, nurses, patients
Arranged marriages (modern or historical)
Emperor (Empress) /Concubine

Bonus:

I will canon RP one fandom exactly: Yu-Gi-Oh! DM. That’s it. (Slight fangirl crush on Seto Kaiba XD)

Anyways, PM me and we can get talking.

Last edited:
Hi! I’m very interested in The “Biggest” Fan! I prefer MxF, and I am more comfortable on taking on the female role, but I am willing to expand and do make (or possible double, depending on the plot, but I will say my male characters to tend to be weaker than my female simply because I understand female more haha) anyways, shoot me a PM if you’re interested and we can come up with something :-)

Hi, only just came back after a break. Kind of intrigued by the arranged marriage idea.i usually play female but I can double.

Heyyo! Pleased to make your acquaintance! I’m Lafeae, you can call me Laf, or what have you! Looking for a partner or two with a few ideas in mind. Nothing to serious,

Preferences:

- At least a paragraph or so. I’m not too finicky on it because stories ebb and flow with dialogue, but a paragraph at least, something to reply to. No one-liners, basically.

-decent grammar and spelling? No text talk :3 unless they’re texting in which case....that’s a different story....

-someone who likes of build a story with me. I love talking out ideas, going down multiple branches, etc. So tangentially: someone who likes OOC? It’s not necessary but I love talking with partners over things if we can’t get to a reply.

-18+ preferred but not necessary. I do tend to wander into weird topics at times. I’m not afraid of anything, nothing is taboo, though fade to black as per rules of site,

-General things people dislike: no Mary-Sues, God modding, etc.

-Discord friendly!

-most important: have fun!

Welcome to the TeaShop (Fantasy/Supernatural) -MxM or MxF

In a cozy nook in a busy city, there is a tea shop. A regular old teashop, with chamomile, Earl Gray, and Jasmine. But it’s owner is peculiar man and some of his clients are...curious. In the back of the tea shop there is something else. Something far more wonderful, mysterious. The owner is a potionmaker, for Hopes, Dreams....Destiny. All but his own. Will you come into the teashop and stay a spell?

-I have a lot of ideas for this. It is probably my favourite thing right now. Basically just need someone to play opposite the weird shop owner. There’s a lot of potential:

Demon! Owner x Civilian or Angel
Sorcerer! Owner x Civilian or other Sorcerer

Owner (in any form) with the staff.

(I really just wanna play this dude):

This could be....sorcerers, witches, angels, demons. It’s all up to chance, basically. So I’m feeling some modern fantasy, but maybe historical, if you convince me.

The “Biggest” Fan (Modern/Horror/twisted romance?) - MxM, MxF, FxF

It’s late, it’s snowy or raining. The roads are long and winding. All of a sudden, the author/artist/celebrity falls asleep at the wheel and crashes close to the middle of nowhere. They are taken in by a kind soul who wants to nurse them back to health....but also never let them go. They’re too big a fan.

Definitely Misery based á la Stephen King. It could always use reworking or we could tool it differently. However you’re feeling. I’m game with either role. Totally alright with getting twisted here.
Taming the CEO (Modern/Realistic/Slice of Life) MxM

High powered and naughty, the CEO has been at the top of his game for a long time. A revolutionary in his field, he’s highly sought after, and many offers come in for marriage. He isn’t getting any younger, and the speculation begins to grow on the kind of person he will eventually end up with, though he’s often considered cold to most of the women he’s attempted to date.

At the beginning of a new project, he’s in need of extra hands. An assistant is quickly dropped into his lap, against his permission, and he’s set to fire the man but....there’s something quite curious about his new helper. He seems to be the only one capable of calming the stubborn CEO.

Whatever the curiosity is, I don’t know. We can discuss that. I prefer the CEO, but I can be convinced either way. Exclusively MxM

I Own You (Modern/Realistic/Slightly Historical?) MxM

A popular singer (solo or band) begins an affair with his manager. It’s all good at first....until the manager starts taking a possessive amount of control over the singer.

Vague idea, but interested. Possibly played in a time period (60s, 70s, 80s) for the tension of their ‘forbidden’ romance.

The Hidden Artist (Modern or Historical/Realistic) MxM or MxF

A struggling art student with an eye for talent networks with a wealthy patron, interested in their art and able to sell it for a tidy profit, but under one stipulation: that they have their name on the art, not the original artist.the money is good to start, and selling out for being able to live a healthy, even extravagant lifestyle, is appealing to the art student.

But can things stay this way?

The relationship between these two is probably toxic or unhealthy, could have age gap, whatever. I could see this one getting dark if you’re interested.

Other pairings/ general ideas

Anything med....doctors, nurses, patients
Arranged marriages (modern or historical)
Emperor (Empress) /Concubine

Bonus:

I will canon RP one fandom exactly: Yu-Gi-Oh! DM. That’s it. (Slight fangirl crush on Seto Kaiba XD)

Anyways, PM me and we can get talking.

interested in YGO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back