• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hobbits and Vikings

ScarletTears

Just a human... probably...
Gandalf-Greets-His-Fellow-Warriors-In-Lord-Of-The-Rings-GIf.gif
waving.gif

Hello! New obsession- the TV show Vikings. Old obsession recently returned- Lord of the Rings/ Hobbit
Looking for RPs around these fandoms. But more on that later
About Me & Rules
  • The MINIMUM I will write per post is a full paragraph although I prefer to write around 3-400 words. I’m also happy to write more and match your post length it might just take me longer to reply. Good quality writing is preferred over quantity.
  • I generally play male top characters. Occasionally I will play females. It’s very rare that I will play more than one main character per role play, although I’m happy to do more than one role play with the same person
  • I mostly prefer MxM plots, but I may also play MxF and all my plots can be adapted as such. I’m not playing FxF plots at the moment unless the /perfect/ plot comes along. Also happy to do ployamorous relationships or love triangles if we can find another person.
  • I ONLY RP in third person past tense.
  • I don't have any romance or gore limits. None or loads, you decide. Happy to RP on skype or discord if you prefer.
  • I am a second year University Student, sometimes I disappear if my workload gets insane, I will try to let you know if I’m not going to be online for more than a few days, but you might also be the last person I tell if I’m away from the internet.

Ships & Characters
Vikings
I would prefer to play Ragnar, Rollo or Lagertha, but in plots with more than one character I like, I'll play either.​
Ragnar x Lagertha​
Ragnar x Athelstan​
Ragnar x Athelstan x Lagertha​
Rollo x Athelstan​
Rollo x Lagertha​
Lord of the Rings
Legolas x Aragorn (with play either)​
Hobbit
Would prefer to play one of the Durins or Dwalin
Bilbo x Thorin​
Thorin x Dwalin​
Dwalin x Fili x Kili x Thorin (any combination of)​

Plots and Ideas

• I'll play any of the ships in cannon universe, or I'm happy to do AUs/Omega verse ect.
  • My plots masterpost is linked below. Will do any paring in an of the plots
  • Also always open to my partners input with plots, many were written a few years ago and have been played several times so I'm always open to switching things up!

Hey lovely!!
So! I’ve never seen Viking’s I’m a huge fan of lord of the rings but not a huge fan of fandoms.
If maybe you’d wanna write a story about Vikings, let me know!!! It’s a long shot. ??

WHAT.... if i had other ideas, that weren't fandoms... BUT... Were historical, realistic, and had Danes... Oh yes... Danish, pagans, norsemen, the scots and irish and the saxons and the danes, those vikings who came from sea and raided land... I have an idea, PM me if you're intruiged.

WHAT.... if i had other ideas, that weren't fandoms... BUT... Were historical, realistic, and had Danes... Oh yes... Danish, pagans, norsemen, the scots and irish and the saxons and the danes, those vikings who came from sea and raided land... I have an idea, PM me if you're intruiged.

I'm intrigued! Send me a PM if you're still interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back