Other Hobbies

Beeze

!!!
So I have recently had to stop riding horses for multiple reasons and I'm looking for a new hobby because otherwise my life will just be a constant cycle of school, work, and being on the internet

So what hobbies do you guys have? I'd love to hear about them!

Well, my hobbies that aren't internet based include; guitar, singing, reading, and writing poetry sometimes.

Internet-based hobbies though are; watching fav youtubers & tv shows, roleplaying, creating edits, and gaming.

I am a mostly internet-focused person. My hobbies include making gifs and memes, roleplaying, watching anime, reading manga, watching youtube, writing short stories, among other things.

Outside of the internet I read and I jog once in a while. I feel your pain about loosing horseriding though, I loved it too before I had to stop due to my siblings developing a horse allergy.

Digital art, writing/roleplaying, and singing in my car.

Also, forcibly cuddling my cat.

Old films like really old 20's through to 60's. 80's music and most types of music except pop, Top 40, rap and techno. I play guitar, build models, write, grow my own food, cook, read. I like photography. History. Weight training. To name a few interests.

Watching youtube, writing, collecting militaria, casually and sporadically keeping up with the UFC, cooking, historical research (usually when I am writing or RP-ing or otherwise am curious), occasionally trying out breweries and distilleries (usually when out of town on trips).

Watching Anime, Reading, collecting anime merch, cartoon merch, browsing etsy/ebay, creating costumes for halloween, writing, rping, going to conventions etc

Writing, reading manga, watching anime and bad horror films have to be my top ones :) I keep trying my hand at different crafts, but I absolutely suck at drawing, knitting, crochet, painting, and the half dozen other hobbies I’ve tried to pick up

Try painting, Follow a bob ross episode! You dont have to be good right off the bat, you could get better! Its all in the joy of painting.

Try painting, Follow a bob ross episode! You dont have to be good right off the bat, you could get better! Its all in the joy of painting.
Ooooh I might have to try that :o<3 definitely not one I’d thought of before; thank you!

I like knitting, crocheting, reading, and hiking. I'm also into cosplay so making costumes is another hobby I enjoy. Hope that you find something to help break up the repetitiveness of your days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back