• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hmm.

LittlePaws

Little pup, big world.
Hello! ^-^ my name is Little Paws and I am having a little trouble of plotting out this whole roleplay, but I do have a slight idea that I would like someone who was interested to work it out with me! I am a casual roleplayer, meaning I can write as little to a paragraph as much to ten paragraphs! It just depends! ^-^ I have been roleplaying for 7 years and I am kinda on and off due to life being very full lately but I do try my best to find time!

Any who I'll stop rambling on and get on with my Idea ^-^

Okay so lately on watt pad I have been reading alot of Werewolf romance stories, alot of werewolf stuff and alot of romance! I like romance alot! ^-^ but basically I was wanting to come up with a roleplay idea for our very own werewolf romance, and I have a slight idea of what we could do for them based off some stories I have read ^-^ I'll put them below as well. If you are interested please pm me or reply below! Bye bye! BTW, I also like to rp other things!

1. Maybe having it where one of the characters is in love with someone else based on somethings, I'll try to include them in here too! Keep in mine I got this idea from a story! Maybe like at age 16 your supposed to find out who your mate is, 18 your supposed to be marked by your mate, and yada yada, we'll maybe the two people haven't found eachother or anything yet, and one of them or both falls in love with someone else until one day they run into their mate? We could build off of it!
  2. Okay so 2. I was thinking maybe one of them are the alpha of a pack, and they're werewolf, and maybe the other on is human? Build off that one too!
  3. This is a classic one for me that I absolutely adore. The two know they're destined to be soul mates, but absolutely hate eachother! And maybe they have to live together for the sake that they are mates and that's the rule, but yet they hate eachother yada yada you get me right?

Well I look forwarding to roleplaying with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="P U C K]Great! I would definitely be interested in RPING out one of the 3 ideas.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good! Care to pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back