• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hmm.. lets see if these settings comes alive

SirNateUnknown

Master Of Boredom
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i am looking for writing partners to rp with, i am not looking for romance but i am not against for it happening naturally though that would not be the focus.
i prefer for my partner to be 18= since i rp dark and mature themes most of the times and i also want to rp older characters here from the age range of 23+ to 30. preferably i would have my partner have their character around the age of my respective characters (no big age range please, its not fitting for certain rps)

i do prefer mxm pairing but its a free real estate since all of my characters are raging bisexuals- actually they are hot frying pans to be precise

so i have fandoms to use as settings and to build from

LOK (Legend Of Korra) (i am not very caught up in lok as much as i finished atla but we'll make do no?)
so republic city pretty much, i am still building it but you can definitely at a twist perhaps you want to be the avatar or whatever you like to built and you are free to do so. for me however, i would be using a my blind water bender oc. (details.. later)

And VTM of course, i have a salubri and a tremere. you dont have to make things with stats and all and you can use whichever clan. we are just building things and having fun.

copy-of-salubri-1-png.986319

salubri-history-1-png.986321

salubri-attack-1-png.986320

salubri-falter-1-png.986324

Regret Roulette

Unlike Pluto

Ulf

R

equisite.

name

Beowulf Hamilton

649 (physically 27)

Years embraced

622 years

affliation

Camarilla (House Goratrix)

Occupation

Hitman (non-mortals)

generation

8th

Predator Type

Blood Leech

humanity

disciplines

Celerity: 1 (Predator type bonus.)
Dominate: 2
Fortitude: 1
Blood Sorcery: 3

d

etails.

conviction

"Protect thine people from thine sins."

"Aid thine people who are in pain."

touchstone

A dangerous secret artifact that is locked in the basement, the secret that the descendants of his bloodline had protected for centuries to prevent a calamity from happening.

His Manor, providing shelter and food for the homeless. Allowing those who are less fortunate to stay for as long as needed till they could get back on their feet.

skills

- Having potent abilities and immense experience in Blood sorcery, Ulf is formidable in a fight without the need to dirty his hands most of the time.

- A Master in acting and playing a role needed to keep his secrets safe.

- Have vast knowledge and experience in the interworkings of the Tremer clan, along with knowledge of great tomes.

resources

- Work as a Hitman mostly for the Camarilla and others, all targets must be a kindred.

- A large manor that is now turned into a homeless shelter, lives in the basement where it is strictly prohibited and has an ancient ward to prevent non-blood related individuals to enter.

- Drives a black Yamaha Tracer 7 GT.

equipment

- Carries a small pocket knife concealed as a necklace around his neck.

- Wields a 22. caliber revolver which he kept tucked under his suit.

- Wears a blackout water resistant jacket.

flaws

- Due to his exclusion of feeding on mortals, he is dependent on the blood provided from another kindred. Risking him being completely blood bonded and starving himself to prevent becoming a slave.

- Being quite starved with not enough blood to feed from had made him weak. Close quarter and physical combat puts him at a disadvantage.

- Due to Tremere Clan being in shambles, he is hunted by his fellow clanmates for the knowledge and lore he held. Constantly having to hide himself outside of his work.

- Has only a few allies he could rely on, making it easy to outnumber or create an ambush against him should they found of of his whereabouts.

p

ersonality.

One would say that Ulf is quite an odd fella, he rarely complains or express his joy to the others around him. Always smiling regardless how ill-fitting it would be in certain circumstances. Keeping most of his thoughts to himself and the secrets within, as a true Tremere would. However due to the nature of his role as a former ruler, it is an obligation for him to aid others who are in need. Despite the risks and the inconveniences that arises, often times risking his life. With his tendency to hid his concerns and preventing others from entering his inner circle, it is safe to say that he has very few allies. Most find him arrogant and disliked his antics, though it could not be helped. As it is incredibly important for the kindred to protect his secrets above all else, should he risk betraying his ancestors.

h

istory.

Born to a family of royal lineage in the late 13th century, Ulf spent his whole life dedicating himself to become the next ruler of his kingdom as both of his parents had passed away while he was still a babe. However despite his noble intentions, this had robbed him from the joy of simply being alive. Making him dull and insensitive in social terms, he was unable to understand the temptations of free will. Becoming bitter and gaining an abundance of enemies unlike his predecessors, it was difficult to rule with very few subjects he could trust and others who seek to drag him down even further.

Despite it, he had one person that he could always trust, his older sister Beatrice. She was the one who taught him of their ancestor's darkest secret and their role to protect it at all cost. His trusted advisor and the one who stood by his side till the end of her days, Greeting him with a kind smile when others wouldn't even look at him. The kingdom prospered with her aid, it was the start of the golden age but also the end of it's reign soon after.

In the 14th century, the lords and duke schemed under his noses and seek to take the royal artifact by force. As it promises great power to those who wields it, but it wrought great destructions for the weak. Raising rumors and spilling hateful lies, they hid their ulterior motive under the guise of revolution. Pushing the two royals into a corner, Mortally wounding Ulf in the process. The artifact had fallen into their hands, unraveling the very calamity they sought to prevent.

it caused a big explosion of power that shakes the ground from where it stand. In an act of desperation, his sister performed the sacred ritual by sacrificing her heart to seal the artifact. Preventing the misuse of said artifact for centuries, turning it into a piece of junk. That was thought to be the end of his life, till he awaken with the artifact held fast within his palm. Settle in a place far from the land he had known to be his home, with an incredible thirst that rattle his bones.

The Tremere elders whom were well acquaintanced with his ancestor and the secret he carried with him, had finally come to his aid as the very thing he held was a sin to his bloodline. in search of power, they have caused such devastation. Being unable to destroy the device, those who carried the sinner's blood are cursed with the same duty in concealing and guarding the artifact. With no descendants left in his bloodline other than Beowulf himself, it is the kindred's duty to ensure the secret remain hidden and embrace another to carry his blood.

Regardless if he had to sacrifice his life just like his sister and cursing others with his blood to carry the same fate. Ever since he turn into a kindred, he spare no expense in fixing and atoning for his ancestor's failures. Becoming a magister and aid the council to the best of his ability, with incredible pressure from the elders and his shortcomings. He would have worked himself to death were it not for the fact that his survivability is vital in keeping the artifact safe.

Then comes the end for the council, Ulf was left to his own devices. Aimless he became without their guidance, he resorts to seek the house of goratrix and went under their wing. He build a manor in New Orleans and slowly reverting to his old habit of taking care the people around him, continuing his duty as a ruler that was cut short. Fuffilling his role and giving him a cause to fight for.

♡coded by uxie and art by Alle Page♡

and theres more, like pirates (both scifi ones like steam punk and the good old ...18th century was it? i dont remember)
steampunk i have my character jace who's a genius engineer with mr.fluffy

f78ba08548c01b698e36d08351d8b2e9.jpg

Name
Jace C. Frederick
Nickname(s)/Titles
The Prodigy inventor, Red Merlin.
Class
Spellcaster
(Range Support, Utilize guns)
Role
Engineer

Personality
Jace has two sides of the coin to show to the people around him, he is mostly warm hearted and pretty carefree around the crew members. Resting his feet on his desk and lounging about when he is thinking of an inspiration or reading some books. You can walk up to him and just have a chat, he loves socializing and would pretty much throw some jokes here and there. Or you want to just get down to business with him, that's fine too. He doesn't propose everyone to talk to him and is content to whatever they want to give to him.

He can also be seen on the deck at night just lying on the floor and stargazing, sometimes if he feels like it he would even be sleeping on the deck with mr. fluffy on his stomach purring. Careful not to disturb him or his cat would bite, as it pretty much naps around when jace is awake. but very guarded when the man is asleep, that or it just simply dislike it's territory being disturbed.

He may seem aloof and quite careless, however there is a side of him that he doesn't show often. For the title of "The prodigy inventor", he is incredibly intelligent. To the point he hated how stifled his actions became when he was studying in the institution, it dulled his senses and caused him to become cold and analytical. Many expected more from him and he had to throw his emotions away to carry the burden, lest he break under pressure. He didn't make any friends, some might even say he made enemies when he was leaening the ropes. He hates to work in pairs, he would often pile the work all upon himself and to the point of exhaustion.

He is unapproachable at this state, ignoring others to focus on his work. even his cat is fearful of this side of him, often times he locked himself in his room and wont come out for days. He will need someone to invade his space and make him snap out of it, usually he had his brother to do that.

History
Born to a wealthy family, Jace and his twin brother Jake had everything they ever needed. A place to live with luxury and all the effection his parents would ever give, though for Jace onhis world only consisted of him and his brother. Jace was a little different than most children in his age, as his intellect had left most adult bewildered. He doesn't bother with trivial things and much prefers to tinker small products of his own in his spare time. He even invented his own slingshooter that can utilize spell crystals, with the pincher having a small wind up to crush the crystal when launched.

Unlike his brother who is gifted with athletic capabilities, he was the brain of the two. Often aiding the other in planning his future ahead and became their tutor to efficiently improve their academics, while Jace enrolled on the finest institution and accelerated through his classes. Producing quite the marvelous inventions such as one of his greatest to be "Mono", which can lift two people with ease and soar through the sky at high speed with flexible maneuvering in such ease and has a lot of storage in it's comparments.

Though being the "smartest" isn't always a good thing, not one soul wanted to be his friend for who he is and rather they wanted to gain a bit of that brain of his. He despised this and would often argue or even have a fight with them, leaving him with few friends to turn to for comfort. He would bury himself with work and more plans for new inventions, at the age of fifteen when his peers are closing in their twenties.

There are indeed some perks with being the best of the best, it helped boost his brother's career as they both often run errands for their family to the governor's office. He established powerful connections between them, ranging from important political figures to prominent business partners. Though this is where the few times his curiousity peaked as there were rumors of the youngest navy fleet member being the governor's daughter guard, it is safe to assume it led him to have a brief friendly chat with the other for a the couple of times he ran some errands in the governor's house.

All is well, That is till the unfortunate event that robbed Normandy of it's glory. His life had changed in a blink of an eye, with th Navy fleet descending to it's demise. He rushed out of the institution to find his brother, only to have himself seperated from his parents and the others. Under the chaos, he used the skybike he invented to escape from the sinking fortress and watch as the whole strutcure crumble down. The sense of normalcy gone and his family whereabouts, unknown.

Lost he was, his gears shifted to survival. He held onto his knack of repairing and tinkering with stuff which made it easy when he was living without a the fleet ruling the skies, he could go to los vitas but for the first time in his life he didn't need to abide by his so called title. He could do whatever, make whatever and live however he liked. Freedom felt utterly sweet, yet lonely. Not long he found a stray cat who is lost just like him, he adopted it and called him Mr. Fluffy. The cat became the very thing holding his sanity together, while he worked on the fly to wherever he could go and peiple would start speaking his name whenever they needed something done. "Red Merlin" they call him, that is when he finally get contacted by his old acquaintance. The great navy guard who is now looking for the right mechanic to modify an intricate machine, why it was considered fate. He ditch his works and immediately flew to reunite with his acquaintance, whipping the machinery of the luxury cruiser back to top shape while also solidifying his role as the engineer. He became part of the crew and once more he had regained some sense of normalcy.

Fears
Losing his brother, Not living up to people's expectations.

Ambitions
To reunite with his brother, To invent his own Air Fortress, one that would never sink.

Tinkering, Inventing new stuff, crustacean cuisine, explosions, animals, praises, stargazing, reading books, smoking some cig, his brother.

Dislikes
Rules that stifles his creativity, spicy foods, bugs (must crush em), non constructive criticism, the sun burning his skin, coffee (yuck, but caffeine is a must), his former classmates in the institution, his title, expectations.

Weapons

kim-niemann-image2.jpg

Cana
His main rifle. A big gun that he invented from parts of a broken heirloom he discovered in his family's house. It is quite heavy and use up one crystal for each shot, only specialized crystal that he made is the best ammunition for this handmade invention. Precise yet slow, It can reach up to 25 yalms or even more. However it's firepower is pretty much useless on a range lower than 15 meters. Not ideal for close quarter combat.

kim-niemann-image1.jpg

Cirin
His second weapon that he invented from certain parts of said artifact, It is light yet deadly. Though poor in accuracy, it is the best when utilized for close ranged combat. Using up 3 shots for one crystal, likewise his other gun. This one is best to be used with specialized crystal, Note that the range could not be higher than 5 meters as it would fail to reach such targets. It is the best coupled with sparks, or Crystals that would implode immediately form the barrel amplified with it's design to effectively disperse the magic from the crystal itself.
Not ideal for precise shots and Ranged Combat.

Equipment
Al-iklil_%28Mount%29_Patch.png

Hover bike "Mono"

His most proudest of inventions, it uses two large sky striders crystals to fuel it's engines and stabilize the thrusters mechanism. Has a lot of secret comparments to store his guns and crystals. It can soar up above the clouds and the crystal will fuel it for 5 hours while it's top speed is up to 190 mph. It can be hard to steer for those who aren't used to it's finicky controls but it maneuvers through obstacles with ease and can make sharp turns in the last seconds.

Spell crystals
(X4) Large Sky Striders Crystal- Used to fuel his Hover bike "Mono", It stabilizes the machinery and help optimize the thrusters to levitate the vehicle quite flawlessly.

(X4) Medium Force Charged Crystals

(X5) Force Implosion Crystals

(X5) Bullet Force Crystals

(X7) Frontal Combustion Crystals

Spell list
Comet- Cast a ball of fire to pierce through multiple layers or surfaces as fast as light and immediately cause for whatever came into contact with it to combust into flames. (if flammable, if not it would only singe them)

Frontal Combustion- Causes an immediate combust to the front of the barrel. Covering about 3 meters to 5 meters of it's cone area and causes sparks of flames to affect it's target if the immediate explosion did not wound them already.

Bullet Force- Casts a spark to soar up into the air before shattering into pieces and descends into the targeted zone to rain hundreds of bullets that covers 15 meter radius.

Force Implosion- Casts a bullet made of fire which pierces through most armors and even the ground itself and causes it to implode into flames and combust in 15 meter radius.

Extras
Has a grumpy looking cat named Mr. Fluffy, will bite and scratch none crew members. Hates other animals and gets jealous easily when Jace is talking with other people. Is a neat furball, can be seen nudging stuff into place and annoys Jace till he clean his workplace. Secretly judges the inventions Jace made.

Music Theme
(Main Theme)

(Main Battle Theme)

and for the 18th century pirates or we can simply do viking setting or perhaps even your character being a knight from the kingdom that ulf is wanted, whatever works.
... i have his profile somewhere but you can ask me.

alright well hopefully some or more in my bag can interest you, well come on and send me a pm or coment here i dont bite and im sure we can make something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back