HK Main OOC

Oh wow lol. I knew I was gonna be the one with the short stick. But at least Hathom succeeded in original goal. Get the attention off the others. Now, I just gotta have him react to getting attacked right?

Oh wow lol. I knew I was gonna be the one with the short stick. But at least Hathom succeeded in original goal. Get the attention off the others. Now, I just gotta have him react to getting attacked right?

be aware of the thing going on around you....its important to think of everything and everyone

be aware of the thing going on around you....its important to think of everything and everyone

Well, that's me as a player. Hathom probably wouldn't he'd help if he could but his whole mentality is to NOT die to lesser demons. So depends on how everyone moves to help or not

Welcome to HEAVEN KILLERS. I hope you will enjoy your stay! 8D

Hathom is actually pretty lucky. all the situations are in his favor. so yeah, next post could be his reaction. You can also work with other players to see how you all want to kill the daemons. with Skye, Parthenia, Orlando, Gideon, Alois and possibly Roksanna on the way , you guys will definitely kill them. 

with that in mind as soon as i have the floor I think Orlando can lay down some  support by givin' erebody a speed buff to get the heehaw over there ASAPif thats cool with yall :3

Still sick. Woke up with my throat really sore Dx

On a side note, gaiz I'm really nervous . I'm applying to teach in Japan after graduation . 

Sorry for the lack of activity, guys. I'm feeling really sick right now. I've got most of a Gid post done. Hopefully I'll feel well enough to post it up here soon.

Morning. I don't wanna go to work today. Dx

Also, quick note: with people now coming in on the scene, those level 4 daemons will go down. They're just not one-hit-one-kill though. So it's gonna take a few hits. At least the one on Hathom is wearing down.

Probably later tonight I'll post up roll results for the second group.

I am probably not going to get a reply out for a bit. I am around, just not mentally or physically all there. 

I've been trying to get a Parthenia post out, but some recent stuff's got my mind in the wrong place. ;;; u ;;;

[currently trying to untangle the knots in her stomach]

aaah i understand 
i self medicated with ben and jerry's and dancing around while terribly singing what ever the fuck came on my mp3 player. i just finished a song by bon jovi lol

i am here for you all if you wanna vent 

I'm still debating whether or not to move Sisceal to the action outside or have him still hang out in the cathedral for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back