HK Main OOC

-finally read dice from last actions- 

Holy shiz Ange is lucky as fudge cake. @T A K E N O B U can I get a roll on a blow from the old lady? She has been struggling with Ange and I want to see if she lands a strike that would throw off his fleeing. 

-finally read dice from last actions- 

Holy shiz Ange is lucky as fudge cake. @T A K E N O B U can I get a roll on a blow from the old lady? She has been struggling with Ange and I want to see if she lands a strike that would throw off his fleeing. 

You can roll if you want, but I had thought him strong enough to take an old lady hit xD

What happened in these few hours...? I was out carving pumpkins with the little baby and now someone is leaving?? :^O

Are we all calm now? I'm off work and exhausted and not in the mood to deal with high tensions.

GRRR, I'M SO MAD. I'M READY TO WRECK IT RALPH!!! D:<

Last edited by a moderator:
NO. NO WAY. I WANT TO PLAY. I WANT TO PLAY NOOOOOOOWWW!!!

This is from personal experience, by the way. And yeah, I'm happy things are back to normal. Hardships only forge stronger friendships. :^D 

Okj I was literally about to post and I couldnt find your post so I was wondering what the hell happened

I recommend waiting till some other people could get posts out regarding the situation. Since you already posted with your reaction, let others do so too. xD

I will work on a post on Tuesday at the latest.  It may be sooner but I have a pretty full day today and tomorrow . 

This weekend was way to busy to get out replies for me x-x hopefully I'll have time tomorrow :'D

Hmmm i don't know what to ride.

Should we excuse ourselves and start our patrol? @Nona

I guess we could do that? Or possibly try to find another team member I'm fine with either or c:

Who wants to participate in character relations building exercises while we wait on posts? 8D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back