HK Main OOC

Yeah, I tend to utilize my phone to lurk. Comes in handy sometimes xD

Which reminds me. I need to get on my laptop later to learn me some html.

Edit: I'm also taking this time to follow all the threads for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I pretty much gave up on learning it for now. I don't have the motivation, so I'm just going to have to make graphics for everything again.

But you see, I have little to no artistic talent. So if I wish for my stuff to look pretty, I have to learn atleast the basics to the point where I have a master code I can just swap things out on.

Mm. I just hope in the future they're able to make an RPN extensive guide, because HTML is very complex. Much more complex than BBCode ever was xD

Oh, odds are I'm going to open up the source code editor in a few websites using Firefox or chrome. If I can just rip it from existing places then Frankenstein it back together I will. There's also websites that can be used to easily learn it. But that's for future me. Not current me.

Huh... that's pretty clever. Hopefully it'll work for future you xD

Yes. Hopefully this afternoon's Tobi doesn't get a case of the procrastination.

Cool I'm second...was in humanities and just randomly checked my phone Glad to see this starting up 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. I've got lore, old characters and old mechanics saved and stashed away. Though, characters may have to be updated because what had happened to them in the previous rp will be brought over into this rp. So yes,  Abel is still short and leg.

And yes, vengeance is required. 

Poor Abel x3

After all this time he still doesn't have a leg to stand on, and Jack is dead I think, so no more Sebastian to get him a prosthetic. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back