HK Main OOC

No no no I do not feel like rolling lmao. My guy is in a good position and I am horribly unlucky. Gonna have a "invisible lion demon lord" take Hathom's...arm or something. Nah. In a different scenario then of course that will be fun. But not in my first action sequence hahahaha.

@shadowz1995 @loyalwolf @Manic Muse You guys feel like rolling? Each roll a d10 for me and post it in the Dice Roller thread.

No no no I do not feel like rolling lmao. My guy is in a good position and I am horribly unlucky. Gonna have a "invisible lion demon lord" take Hathom's...arm or something. Nah. In a different scenario then of course that will be fun. But not in my first action sequence hahahaha.

So you're not gonna participate in a roleplay mechanic~?

Have you seen those new insulin pumps they are doing trials for? The external pancreas as they are calling it. That thing looks awesome! 

That sounds awesome but over here you only get signed up for a pump if you're a poorly controlled diabetic. So no external pancreas for me c:

Perhaps, though I will say doing so may not be favorable for you, as the roll happens either way.

At least if you roll, it was a number made from within your own power.

If there is going to be a roll anyway. Why do I have the option not roll? I might as well roll if that's the case.

If you absolutely don't want to roll, that's up to you. The mechanics of the roll are indeed for suspense and fair judgement on my behalf. 

Whelp an eight is either going to be really really good or really really bad. xD  Only the GM knows for sure. 

Some people like the suspense~

I do too. Just...not in my first action sequences get me? I don't know how combat works in the RP just yet so I decided to have my character hang back at a safe distance and take debilitating shots to try and save his ally. Not getting directly involved you know? When I see how everything works then I'll roll lol. But not the first time around. 

If you absolutely don't want to roll, that's up to you. The mechanics of the roll are indeed for suspense and fair judgement on my behalf. 

Let me have a trial run bruh lmao. Like these raptors are level FOUR man. Hahahaha. And there's three of em. Let me not get REKT MOLLY WHOPPED ROFLSTOMPED after firing two bullets

I do too. Just...not in my first action sequences get me? I don't know how combat works in the RP just yet so I decided to have my character hang back at a safe distance and take debilitating shots to try and save his ally. Not getting directly involved you know? When I see how everything works then I'll roll lol. But not the first time around. 

Let me have a trial run bruh lmao. Like these raptors are level FOUR man. Hahahaha. And there's three of em. Let me not get REKT MOLLY WHOPPED ROFLSTOMPED after firing two bullets

Sir, no trial runs here. xD

Yo, Abel's situation happened during his "trial run".

Just so ya know~

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually Skye legit had to stop Abel from bleeding out by using his belt. At least you get to have the Skye+ packet, and the hospital ward 100m to the right.

If you had to pick a time to get hurt now's the best. Welcome to Heavenkillers!

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are legit scaring me

Dude, this is a roleplay about going out into the night and slaying monsters. Characters will die at some point. I am pretty sure or at least there use to be a disclaimer warning of that risk when people join. Part of the fun in this game is watching what the GM decides for us, working to work around it and then seeing where that leads. 

This is a story driven by our characters actions and it is a story that comes with a great deal of risk to the character. If you are that attached to the character that you don't wish to put them in harms way, than you should have created a villager with a really strong door or something. Risk comes with being in the Dark Chapter period. Its not a cushy desk job. 

OMG then HELL no. 

OK be honest with me here man. If I don't roll will some crazy fate be decided for me out of my control. Cuz if that's the case then I'm rolling because I want to have SOME control over what happens

Death can happen to anyone for any action that causes a negative effect. Remember, I as the GM do everything on an RNG (within some kind of reason) to eliminate biases. So the level 4 daemon attack was not my doing, but my dice's doing. I will try to regulate severity, but it's not entirely guaranteed. Cause-and-effect rule is the best. 8D

If you don't roll, I'll have to accommodate the situation, but it isn't guaranteed it would be in your favor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back