HK Main OOC

I need to read up on posts and make a plan. Then I shall post. x.x

Not here. 8D

They're in the old thread because I forgot to bring them over and rewrite them. Basically:

Level 1: Anyone can kill these. You kick them over and they die.

Level 2: A little bit tougher, but still relatively easy for everyone to kill. May need a little help because they're tricky.

Level 3: They're a bit more dangerous and you should probably have your team help kill them.

Level 4: Really dangerous and you definitely need a team to help kill them.

Level 5: Oh shit, you better have a couple teams with high ranks to help you because they're tough af to fight.

And those are only the lower daemons. Do you need the upper daemons as well? xD

Not here. 8D

They're in the old thread because I forgot to bring them over and rewrite them. Basically:

Level 2: A little bit tougher, but still relatively easy for everyone to kill. May need a little help because they're tricky.

Level 3: They're a bit more dangerous and you should probably have your team help kill them.

Level 5: Oh shit, you better have a couple teams with high ranks to help you because they're tough af to fight.

Leave it to me to pull a 4 out of 5. lol 

Nah, that is good. 

Not here. 8D

I'd kind of like the upper daemons, just for reference :)  If you wouldn't mind!

Upper Daemons don't necessarily follow the same level scale. Rather, they follow as such:

Knights

Counts/Marquees/Presidents

Dukes/Duchesses

Princes/Princesses

Kings/Queens

They get increasingly more powerful down the list. All of which you can't fight alone, and even Venator/Deos Sacerdotem have trouble.

...it is done. Now our fates are up to the GM and the dice.... we are so screwed.

Well. My new character CS is up, and completely open to any changes. Obviously can't use her or have her be accepted until I post 2 more times, but at least she's up now. Pretty happy with how she turned out.

I have made my post

I hope Skye's desire to actually think before acting doesn't kill Abel >-<

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, is there a flare post... shit >-<

Let me read everything and redo if necessary.

Yeeeaaah, flare post. I'm just going to alter and add to my post a bit.

The blue green flare is on a high roof top. There was also a cluster of something like this going off on the street where they stood. 

Given the reaction he made was a more crude form it caused popping and fizzling noises that might echo off in the nearby area but no more than a block or two. 

I really suck at visulizing where you all are but I assume it would grab someone's attention. 

It did, I just altered it so Skye saw the flare and instead prepared everyone for combat. So he's having Parthenia scout forward first then follow

It did, I just altered it so Skye saw the flare and instead prepared everyone for combat. So he's having Parthenia scout forward first then follow

The blue green flare is on a high roof top. There was also a cluster of something like this going off on the street where they stood. 

Given the reaction he made was a more crude form it caused popping and fizzling noises that might echo off in the nearby area but no more than a block or two. 

I really suck at visulizing where you all are but I assume it would grab someone's attention. 

Alright, I'm gonna have Hathom rush to the location and give some cover fire.

I'm waiting for the bus and I've got class in an hour. Afterward I have a 30 minute gap before I have to head to work and will be there for 6 hours. I'll see if I can get short posts out in between time but if not it'll be tonight after work.

I might just skip out on work today. I feel like death eAe

I feel your pain. My doctor is making me come in to test my lungs tomorrow. They think that nasty bug that's going around gave me walking  pneumonia. Such drama queens, I just wanted an antibiotic. 

I've been having bad body aches to the point where is been keeping me up at night. Probably fever and now really bad sniffles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back