Hiya!!

ShyStranger707

Hey!!

New here. Been a while since I did this whole RPing thing. When I was active I was going on 10 years of RPing. It's been a while but I hope to jump right back into things. I am a 27 year old girl. I work full time for my county as a data entry operator. I live by myself with my dog. I am an open book and live to talk. I would consider myself somewhere between a casual and detailed player. It really depends on who I am playing with. If I get detailed responses I can give detailed responses. I really enjoy being imaginative. I used to like to play realism such as high school or neighborhood kind of things. I am not sure what I like now. I am open to anything and really want to find something that will keep my interest. If you have any questions, please ask. I am really excited! Thank you

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Thank you for the intro. I really hope I find something that suites my liking. I really am a sucker for love stories as well so hopefully I find something that suites my fantsy.

Heya! Welcome to RpNation! I'm not a staff but I hope my greeting means just as much. XP My name's Deku!

Would you be interested in roleplaying with me? You seem cool!

Heya! Welcome to RpNation! I'm not a staff but I hope my greeting means just as much. XP My name's Deku!

Would you be interested in roleplaying with me? You seem cool!
Thanks for the welcome! I would love to talk to you more about a roleplay. What kind of ideas did you have in mind?

Weeeelll~ What kind of pairings are you into? MxF? MxM? Etc?
MxF mostly. I am willing to do multiple characters. I have nothing against a FxF or MxM but because it's not my orientation I am just not good at those. But I'd be willing to try the pairs if MxF is also a pair we use.

MxF mostly. I am willing to do multiple characters. I have nothing against a FxF or MxM but because it's not my orientation I am just not good at those. But I'd be willing to try the pairs if MxF is also a pair we use.
Well since I'm not too into doubling, I think we can do something with MxF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back