• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical RP Partner Wanted

Jean Otus

Would-Be Prince
Japan, 1600
Mere months before Shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu would win the battle at Sekigahara and truly end the Sengoku Jidai, a ship washes ashore from a faraway land. The ship appears to be a trader of some sort, though in its present state it may as well be a ghost ship. What remains of the crew is either too weak to sail or dying of sickness. Of the 28 who arrive in that broken ship, one lives to walk the shores of Japan, William Adams. Adams is an Englishman, hired aboard the Dutch trading fleet as a pilot. He will become the first English speaker to settle in Japan, but before that his life will be fraught with tragedy and hardship, but also a great love.

Little to nothing is known about the woman Adams would one day marry and live with until his death in 1620. Was she a member of a great clan fallen from grace? Or perhaps a ninja, looking to follow where there would certainly be a job for her in this age of declining conflicts. Maybe she was one of the many Ronin, wandering the countryside without a master, who took a liking to the fellow wanderer Adams?

That is left to you. I am looking for a partner to play alongside my William Adams as they adventure across feudal Japan, facing Samurai, Ninja, and even Pirates, sent by the tricky Spanish to sow chaos in the land of the rising sun. If you are interested in this story of swashbuckling adventure and romance, drop a comment below with any questions you might have, or just PM me directly.

potentially interested. In historical RPs at least I may not be particularly compatable with this RP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back