• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(Historical) Advanced Partners Search

GreyZone

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Kamryn and I am searching for a few long-term, detailed partners who are constant. If you're interested, here are some of my preferences/information about me:

• I am equally comfortable playing male and female characters, and I don't mind portraying multiple people
  • I do prefe mxf
  • I am on eastern time in the U.S. and prefer partners in a relatively similar time zone
  • I am not a complete nazi for historical accuracy; however, only people who genuinely have an interest/knowledge on the era they're interested should reply
  • Typos are fine, but please present a working knowledge of grammar/good writing traits
  • I don't love politics/battles; they can be in an RP, but I prefer the more slice of life areas of decades
  • This should be a detailed RP. I will match whatever length you give me

Please PM me instead of replying; I can get back to you more easily. We can work more out there, and I hope to hear from you soon!

When you PM me, to make sure we will be a good fit, please include what era you're interested in, and a vague idea if you want to be an OOC or who you might want to be.

Feel free to reply here with any questions or comments you have, but I would love actual propositions in PMs.

Decades/Subjects I love:

16th Century Tudor era

World War II

Victorian era

Ancient Greece/Rome/Egypt

Civil War (United States)

I love history, so if you've been craving a decade I didn't mention I would love to discuss it.

Thank you!

Kamryn

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back