• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hiro High

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
superthumb.png
Arisu Kanaseki
| Location: School Courtyard | Interactions: Theo713 Theo713 | Mentions: Mooniee Mooniee |
The two students were obviously startled by Arisu's question, which was interesting to her. If they were dating, they shouldn't feel the need to hide it. If they liked each other, they should just be honest and say it. Such was Arisu's way of thinking; simple and honest. Their reactions were pretty interesting though, showing that they were at least aware of each other. Perhaps they would end up together sometime in the future. She would just have to wait and see. The girl introduced herself as Ayako Kurosawa and what a coincidence, they were in the same class! It seems she had made a good choice on her first set of friends. It wasn't long before an announcement came on and the trio had dispersed.

Arisu figured she should try and find her group. She hadn't been paying attention to the other names called, but she at least knew her team color. Aimlessly wandering through the crowd of students, she found herself in front of a teacher holding up orange ribbon who then handed her one. With a quick glance around, she realized most students were tying them around some part of their body. She followed suit, tying the orange ribbon around her thigh. A male student who wore the same color ribbon as her introduced himself briefly as Anton or Tony. He seemed younger than her, most likely an underclassmen. "Arisu," she replied, taking a couple steps closer to him in order to observe him properly. Once again, her eyes seemingly scanned his face down to his body before she returned to her original pose. "Handsome guy," she said with a small smile, her heterochromatic eyes meeting his. Arisu's white hair blew in the wind, almost shining in the sun, as she turned to see if the other person in their team was coming or not.

Mukami.Kou.full.1516236.jpg
Akihito Kanaseki
| Location: School Courtyard | Interactions: N/A | Mentions: Theo713 Theo713 |

"Dad? Where's Ari?" The fresh-out-the-bed, sleepy white hair male said through a yawn, stretching his arms above his head. He had walked downstairs half asleep when he heard his father yelling at Arisu about something. By the time he reached the Kendo room Arisu had previously been in, he noticed his dad's back to him. "Dad?" Very slowly, his father turned to look at him, his eyes wide with horror and irritation. "What... are you... still doing home?" Obviously puzzled, he tilted his head before replying, "What do you mean?" Letting out a deep, deep sigh, his father replied as calmly as possible. "It's your first day of school. I thought you already left, so I didn't check your room."

"Ooh... Right," Akihito said with a small nod. He, like his sister, had completely forgotten. "Well... I'll get going then." A moment later, he was running up the stairs to shower and get dressed. On his way up, he could hear his dad saying, "Why are they both like this?" before letting out another deep sigh. Within 15 minutes, he was out of the house and running to school. Much unlike his sister, he didn't get distracted so easily and made it to school within 5 minutes.

Just as he arrived through the school gates, an announcement rang through the courtyard announcing an activity. It was definitely a weird first day, but supposedly they had a new principal. Well, for now he tried to find his sister. It wasn't hard, white hair and heterochromatic eyes wasn't common. On top of that, he and Arisu were a splitting image of each other. Had they not been born a year apart, they could pass for twins. It didn't take him long to find her with another male student, both of them wearing an orange flag. "Ari," he called out, reaching out to ruffle her hair. "Left me all alone at home, did you? Dad was upset. Apparently you were late too?" She nodded, looking up at him before returning the pat on the head. "Go find your group," she said, waving him off. He took her advice and went off to find the teacher holding the purple ribbon. Akihito tied the ribbon loosely around his neck, letting it hang like a necklace, as he waited for other members of his group to show up.

download20190302170333.pngAfter receiving her blue ribbon, she let down her hair. Placing the white ribbon that was previously holding up her hair in a pocket, she replaced it with the blue. She tugged on the bow a few times to make sure it would stay put. She should probably meet back up with Ren. Spotting the red head, she noticed a younger girl she didn't recognized. That must be Yulissa or so she assumed. Ayako approached the two with a friendly smile on her face. "You must be Yulissa," she greeted. "Welcome to team blue! I'm Ayako." At least the girl seemed excited about this whole thing. It would bring a little enthusiasm to their team.

"That leaves us waiting on one," she added after a moment. She still didn't see Chiaki but she would show up eventually. Ayako wasn't one for games like these but even she was starting to get a little into it. Between the competitive aura from Ren and the excitement from Yulissa, it was hard not to get excited herself. "Ready to win?" She asked the group with a grin on her face.

Interactions: Archdemon Archdemon Pysren Pysren

Chiaki watched as Clara walked off to find her group before turning to Utsu before reaching for her hand and gently touching it to reassure her...friend...without giving too much away to the other students present. The girl picked up her bag and began to walk towards her own group. Team blue huh? She recognized two of the other people on her team. They seemed to be in the same class as her. The other name wasn't familiar though so they must be a new student like Utsu.

Spotting the teacher with the blue flag, Chiaki walked over and gave a small bow in greeting to the teacher before taking the bandana and putting it on. "Good morning," she says to the classmate she knew as Ren. The girl could hope he didn't hear her so she didn't have to actually talk to them, but her hopes would be dashed. Chiaki hoped that her teammates wouldn't think she was a weirdo or something and she hoped that they weren't super competitive otherwise this whole...game...was going to go badly.

animegirl20 animegirl20 Cosmos Cosmos Archdemon Archdemon Mooniee Mooniee Pysren Pysren

307565.jpg
232757.jpg

Nagashima Gyukudo & Sugimoto Shiro
"Huh, your up early."
Gyokodo tilted his slightly as he watched his shorter friend exit the front lawn.
"Shut up." Shiro said with a yawn, scratching his side as he made his way towards his neighbor. "Why the hell does the sun need to be up this early?"
"Cause normal people like us need it to be productive?"
"I'd hardly qualify you as "normal""
"I suppose not." Gyokodu said, as he watched Shiro stretch. "Though if I had to be honest, I thought a delinquent like yourself would have skipped activity day."
"Yeah, it's a waste of time..." Shiro admitted, placing his hands behind his head. "...but if it goes anything like last year, this should be more entertaining then TV."
It was always fun to watch the first-years fumbling about the school, they were usually the ones making the biggest spectacle.
"Besides...my parents wanted to make sure my sister was fitting in...keep an eye on her and junk."
"Really?" Gyokodo said, as he kept walking. "Where is Yasuko-kun anyways?"
"Sis? She left earlier. Wanted to walk to school with her friends, as oppose to walking to school with her dear o'l brother..."
"And your not bother by it?"
"Why would I? It's not like it's personal." Shiro said with a shrug. "I don't see the big deal to it all. Li'l sis is old enough to take care of herself; she doesn't need her big brother hovering over her head all the time."
Shiro closed his eyes, as he thought back to the night before and the conversation being had around the dinner table. When it came to his younger siblings, his family always seemed to want to be over protective.
Man, they grow up fast.
"You know it's hard to believe..."
"Believe what?"
"...we're seniors already." Shiro said, looking up at the sky as he walked. "Felt like just yesterday we were wide-eyed first years, now look at us."
Shiro couldn't help but grin at the thought of the three years, and all the ups-and-downs that it entailed. All of that had led up to these moments.
"Have you thought about what your doing after high school?" Gyokodu asked suddenly, his expression not changing but his attention was now on his shorter friend.
Shiro was a bit caught off guard at the question, meeting his friend's gaze. "Well...can't say I have...haven't really thought about my future, to be honest."
"Too busy being a delinquent, huh?"
"Hey, I have a reputation to keep up!" Shiro exclaimed with a bit of a laugh, looking at Gyokodu with a bit of a smirk. "Besides...Asako didn't exactly have a plan either, and things worked out for her.
"Do you really want to be making Asako-Senpai your role-model?"
A cold sweet ran down his back, as Shiro started to think harder about his older sisters....
"A-all right, fair point...but geez..." Shiro sighed, running his hand through his rough, spiky hair. "...it's not like I took all this school stuff all that seriously...can't say I'm all too ready for the entrance exam either..."
Gyokodu lifted an eyebrow at a comment, but snorted at his friend's deflated comment.
"You'll be fine..." Gyokodu said simply, causing Shiro to look up. "...you've usually get pretty average grades without studying, and the entrance exam isn't until spring. That's plenty of time to catch up."
"..." Shiro didn't say anything at first, thinking about what the bigger guy said. Then he let out a happy sigh.
"Your right...long as I try to make the most of it...I might have a chance at a future..." Shiro said with a smile, as he pocketed his hands. "...thanks, big guy."
Then a thought came to Shiro.
"What's your plans once you get out?"
"Kyoto Seika University!"
Gyokodu shouted the name of the university with such vigor and raw ferocity that Shiro was taken aback a bit. The big lad's fist was on his chest, and he looked like someone that belonged on a war time propaganda poster.
"Is it because..."
"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Gyokodu repeated in English with fierce conviction, his fist had turned into a thumbs up.
"Hehe...should have known...you big otaku..."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shiro had been squatting down, watching the commotion unfold in the courtyard. Standing next to him was Gyokodu, who was at present more engrossed with reading somthing on his phone then observing the spectacle.
'Man, this is boring' Shiro thought. 'Maybe I should have stayed home...'
Then the teams were announced. Turned out both Shiro and Gyokodu were on the same team.
"Nice, at least we're on the same team." Shiro grinned, standing up. "Hear that big guy?"
"Hm? We are?" Gyokodu said , not even looking up from his phone.
Shiro could only sigh at the sight of his big friend.
"Your hopeless."
Gyokodu just shrugged, as he just continue to scroll through his phone.
Shiro shook his head, before turning to the crowed, cupping his hands as he look for their teammates...
Doughnut Doughnut Yun Yun

"Mina, third year." Amana approaches the two people, orange band loosely knotted on her neck, bandana style. Both seemed younger... did anyone of third year even come today?

She recognizes the boy and leans closer to Arisu, not bothering on whispering. "I'm sorry, my friend, but I don't think you've got much chances. This here is our resident prince, Anton. Good to see you around this year too, by the way."

They never personally met, but even her did hear about the 'school prince' last year. She thinks it must be tiring; bit the boy seemed to be doing well, regardless. Cool.

Mentions: Yun Yun , Theo713 Theo713

Renoko
He looked up and got up when he saw a girl come towards him and introduce herself.
"Hello. Yep, I'm Renoko, but you can call me Re." ((pronounced 'Ray'. Either spelling is fine.))
When she mentioned about slackers, he gave a nervous laugh, unsure of how to respond. A moment later though, it turned out he didn't have to as she quickly whipped something out of her bag and sped off to one of the other teams. She seems nice. Very competitive, though. Well, any social interaction seems like a blessing today.
Renoko looked around at some of the other teams. People were starting to gather into there teams now, tying up there ribbons and waiting for there other team mates. I wonder where the other guy is... what was his name? Ryo right?
He wondered whether he could check some of the other teams out if he was late... better to stay put now though. He looked around to see if anyone was coming in the red team's direction, hoping they might start sometime soon, and completely oblivious to the fact that his shoe laces were untied.

Mentions- animegirl20 animegirl20 Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh
Location- School Courtyard

Utsu tensed as Clara came over and patted her on the head, startling but soon looking away and giving a small, timid smile at her words of encouragement soon changing to a small, raspy chuckle of concern at the somewhat betrayingly threatening part, nodding quickly in response before the girls violence turned into another head rub of doom, her poor hair had already endured enough after waking up this morning, she thought with a slightly pathetic expression.

As the other waved and ran off she blinked, a little confused but giving the same hand gesture back none the less. With a small shrug and smile she turned to Chi, who ever so subtly touched her hand, the contact causing the other to tense up suddenly but tried to keep it under wraps. As the girls red face subsided she stared blinking a few times with a blank expression and slightly agape mouth as Chiaki left cheerfully, raising a hand still flustered. If only she'd kept the hoodie on, right about now she'd love to hide her face in it.

Walking over slowly she saw her two friends go to their respective teams, getting just a little more nervous approaching her own, the teacher seemed waaaaaay to gung-ho about this, followed up by a student with their band wrapped around their head like some sort of- comic book warrior? M-Maybe she liked books! Th-that was good right? They could h-have so-something in common?…. giggling internally in an awkward manner at the thought she paused just in front of the teacher, grabbing the band with a small bow to the teacher, turning away and tying it around her wrist in a sort of loose bunny rabbit eared knot.

Her teammate seemed uh- excited? that didn't seem like quite the right word, but she'd go with it for the time being, something about 27 wins? Oh no…. no way, was she actually into these games!? That was bad, big time! Utsu sucked at this stuff, wh-what if they lost and the other blamed her for it, argh, why did she come to school today? Surely she could've just curled up somewhere and read a book instead! She'd even clean her room rather than this, even if Clara seemed to polar opposite.

The teacher, noting the students slight panic attack came over gently resting a hand on her shoulder, "Heya!~ You uh, okay there kiddo?~" she mused with a playful yet caring smirk. Quickly she nodded back, hands up in a position as though she got caught doing something, the teacher went away, albeit with a befuddled expression at the young students rapid head movements, but let it slide, more concerned with calling out they final teammates name loudly. 'That was soooooo embarrassing! AHHHHH' she internally screamed to herself, looking over again at the others around her, why did so many of them actually look like they'd be good at this? The poor nervous girl was frankly terrified.

____
Doughnut Doughnut Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez animegirl20 animegirl20 Archdemon Archdemon Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Ren Akiyama
Mentions/Interactions: Mooniee Mooniee Doughnut Doughnut Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Pysren Pysren animegirl20 animegirl20 SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Ren looked at Miyazaki with a grin on his face. "Well I don't plan on losing today Miyazaki, today is going to be the tiebreaker. You better try your best, I won't accept anything less." Ren wasn't planning to lose as he went back to his own team. Besides Ayako there was another girl, this one also had differently colored eyes, who introduced herself as Yulissa. She didn't know who Ren was, and he certainly didn't recognize her, so she must be a new student. "Name's Ren Akiyama, I guess I'm going to be the Team Leader." From what he can see from his team, they didn't seem to be very athletic so it seems like he'll be the powerhouse between them all. When Chiaki came along and said good morning to Ren, He replied back "Good Morning. Now listen all of you. Normally I wouldn't care about these things but I refuse to lose to Miho Miyazaki, so we will try our absolute best to beat her team. So for the first game don't worry about Athletic Capability, it's all about coordination between each other."

Suddenly, people interrupted Ren as he was talking to his team. One of them commented on the whole dating situation that happened a little bit ago, which Ren replied with "Tch." The second suddenly ran up to him and was asking for his autograph as she explained she was an excitable fan. This caught him completely off-guard as she even had a picture of him singing on stage. This was a bad situation and he had to take care of it now, lest it gets even worse. He wrapped his arm around the girl and forcibly was moving her away from prying eyes. When they were alone, he gave her a very stern and scary look. "First, Where did you get this? Second, if you show this to anyone you're dead. Third, if you tell anyone what I do, you're dead. This stays between you and me. now give that to me." Ren signed the picture because otherwise he figured that his secret would get out, its better to play safe then sorry. He handed it back to her as he walked away, hoping the message got through with her. Once he was back with his team he said "Sorry about that, had to take care of that. Now does anyone have any questions regarding what we are supposed to do?"

AYAYA.pngKurosawa AyakoIt wasn't before long that Chiaki joined the group. Ayako gave a slight wave and a smile towards the girl. They weren't friends but Ayako definitely didn't have anything against her. She rolled her eyes at Ren's proclamation, making himself group leader. "Yes sir!" She teased with a giggle. He seemed really into this, but would they actually have enough teamwork and coordination to win? Seeing how many teams there were, the chances seemed slim. Would their self-proclaimed team leader be able to make all of the necessary calls? It was pretty amusing to see him so determined to win. It was the battle of the delinquents! Ayako had to suppress the laughter caused by her own jokes. Wait what did he mean by 'not worrying about athletic capability'? Was he implying she didn't look athletic enough? For all he knew she could be a marathon runner! In reality, she was pretty average in athletics. Ayako was able to perform what she needed to in PE but she was definitely no Olympian. Maybe she should have joined a sport club after all. Ayako really didn't have much time for clubs, having to work almost every day after school at a local bookstore.

Right as she was about to ask about their strategy, Ren dragged a girl away, wrapping his arm around her. Seeing the interaction, Ayako had a strange feeling in her stomach. Was that his girlfriend or something? Even if it was, why would that matter? It wasn't like Ayako liked him or anything. Her and Ren were just classmates, not even friends! Upon Ren's return, she tried to cover the weird feeling with a joke. "Was that your secret admirer?" She joked. "Anyway, what's the plan, team?"

Interactions: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Archdemon Archdemon Pysren Pysren

Miyazaki Miho

Location: Courtyard | Interacting with: Cosmos Cosmos | Mentions: Archdemon Archdemon SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Okay, so it seemed like she was together with a nervous kid and another one who was currently missing. Shrugging lightly as she didn’t really care. The comment of Ren made her even more heated up for the games to come. She was going to win the war now for once and for all. In her head it was quite more dramatic than it was in reality. It wasn’t as if she was a true warrior or something like that. Though it would’ve been pretty cool if that were to be the actual case. Who else could say something like that to even begin with? Perhaps she was reborn and used to be a warrior in her past life !

Coming back to earth as she heard the teacher screaming for the missing team member. Blinking rapidly as she didn’t expect that to happen. Her eyes then went to the one who seemed to be having a nervous breakdown right about now. It was a little weird to see but she decided not to ask about it as it was none of her business. She surely didn’t want to be asked everything several times. Tilting her head to the side as she waited impatiently for the other to arrive. ”You any good at this? I don’t want to do this all by myself either so I guess we’ll have to work together.” Miho stated dryly. Picking up the rope that was supposed to tie their legs together.

”Anyway, do you want to be in the middle or at the edge?” She asked, pulling the rope at both ends which made a light sound come out of it. Almost making her look like she was going to tie someone up and drag her to some kind of dungeon. Not like she really had one, a basement would be the closest thing that looked like it.

code by Ri.a

Chikai smiled nervously at her fellow female teammate as she created Chiaki. Maybe this whole athletics game wouldn't be too bad. That is until she spotted Clara running over to Ren and saying something that she couldn't quite catch. Something about being a fan? A fan of what? "Do you know what...has him so upset?" She turned to her teammate and asked. "Are you ready for this? Because I am surely not at all. To be honest, I'm not athletic," she chuckled nervously.

Mooniee Mooniee Archdemon Archdemon

Yulissa had no objections to the male declaring he would be the team. She knew for sure she wouldn't be a particularly good one for this kind of team building exercise. She looked up to the two new females who had greeted her earlier and smiled. Which didn't last long as it was replaced a competitive face. She energetically nodded to Ren. "Roger that.. but which one is Miho Miyazaki? Ah it doesn't matter, we'll beat them all."

Abruptly Ren walked off with a student but when he came back it was like he never missed a beat. A great leadership quality. "No problem. Ah yes... what exactly are we supposed to do? I was a bit late. Just give me the basics, I can catch on pretty fast."

Mooniee Mooniee Archdemon Archdemon Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Anton watched as the other members of the other teams began to form and tie their ribbons, some with no help from others while some were chasing one another around. He couldn't help but to chuckle at the sight, shaking his head. Were all other countries like this? All public schools? He didn't know. He hoped to find out. Noting several students were rubbing one another's heads, at least the ones on their shoulders, Anton had to wonder if this was a common greeting here, or if it was some inside thing that he was better off not getting involved with. Such thoughts were interrupted when a female introducing herself as Arisu came in to focus for the young prince, taking notice of the fact that she was also wearing an orange ribbon. They were teammates then. It would be best to get to know his orange team as fast as possible, so he would offer Arisu a light nod to her in greeting.

When her statement about him being handsome was made Anton's expression would change to one of a quizzical look, no one having ever had the confidence or the balls to say such a thing to his face. It was always business and politics. Never anything personal. “Um...I...thank you?” She had truly caught him off guard, a rare feat. Realizing what was going on Anton would quickly regain his composure, clearing his throat and trying to save whatever face he could with this Arisu person by adding “I mean of course I thank you. You do me a great honor with such a compliment.” That was...a politically acceptable answer, right? Except....this wasn't a political meeting. It was socialization at its finest. And he was being incredibly socially awkward. Realizing this, Anton would hold up a hand. “I...I'm sorry. Can we start again? I feel like we need to start again.” he was even willing to go as far as to leaving the school grounds and coming back again if that's what it would take.

Their conversation was interrupted by another female approaching, speaking on Anton's behalf. She knew too much, and he had to blow the situation over before too many people interested in that information for the wrong reasons caught wind of it. “I apologize, Mina, but I believe you have me confused with someone else. This is my first time at this school, so it is impossible for you to see me again this year.” he did have to wonder how she knew as much as she did. Was she a fan? A spy? Another political figure head he somehow missed? The more important questions now however were was she a friend or a foe, and how did she know what she knew? Maybe she was an alien from another world. And maybe he was the next Pope.

Yun Yun , Northless Northless

ezgif-2-1dcbd60701a2.jpgRen wrapping his arm around her and leading her away was not what she was expecting and a slight blush crept up on to her cheeks. When her let go and turned to look at her he gave her a little bit of a fright with his scary stern stare. "Eep!" The blush had faded and she was now hiding her face behind the picture. She then let it down slowly and just enough that he could only see her eyes. "Um..is there-"

"First, Where did you get this?"

She smiled and removed the picture from her face. "Well I-"

"Second, if you show this to anyone you're dead."

Clara raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Wait what?"

"Third, if you tell anyone what I do, you're dead."

"Wait a min-"

"This stays between you and me. now give that to me."

The next few mins seem to happen in a blur one min he was signing her pic and the next he was walking off leaving her quite well confused and a bit pissed. "He is so not going to talk to me like that!" Clara was about storm over and give him a piece of her mind but then decided against it. This probably wasn't the time for it but there was no way she was leaving school today without talking to him again. Because the picture wasn't small enough to fit in her pocket she hid it under vest and made sure that no one could notice she had something under there and then stuck her pin in her pocket and walked over right up to Ren and grabbed his wrist and pulled him over to the side. Clara then let go and in a low whisper, to make sure no one heard her said, "Meet me after school here in the courtyard or I might not be able to control what comes out of my mouth." She then started to walk away but then turned back around and said still in a whisper, "By the way try being nice next time try asking more nicely next time instead of giving a freaking death stare....which by the way did not scare me." She then turned around and walked back to her group. "At least not completely." She mumbled to herself.

When she made it back she put the picture and pen back in her bag then walked up to Renoko. "Hey I'm back" She smiled and then looked around and noticed still no Ryo. "Seriously he isn't here yet?" Clara crossed her arms wondering if it was going to be just them or would they have to join another team if Ryo didn't show. Clara sighed deciding not worry about it and turned to Renoko. "You said you were Renoko right? I think I've seen you around here before. You a 1st year?"
Archdemon Archdemon
Galaxy Galaxy
Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh - metioned

Utsu gave a worried look as the girl tightened the rope with a soft 'twang' noise as the fibres snapped together in the middle, giving a nervous giggle she raised her hands in a surrender position and flailed them lightly in a no way kinda manner, though a part of her hand a feeling this girl may actually tie her up if she's to refuse to much. When asked where she wanted to be she simply gave a shrug, she wanted to be on an edge, the middle was the hardest part, but with no note book easily accessible and not wanting to seemingly randomly give this girl a game of charades she simply went with whatever the other decided.

A moment later she glanced around once again with a raised brow, just where was this other teammate anyway? she'd heard o late but this was just plain ridiculous for the first day, what if it was just going to be her and this scary girl!? argh. That wasn't a nice thought.

Doughnut Doughnut
(sorry it's short lool "^w^)

superthumb.png
Arisu Kanaseki
| Location: School Courtyard | Interactions: Theo713 Theo713 Northless Northless | Mentions: N/A |
Arisu watched amused as Anton replied to her, obviously startled, confused, or thrown off by her sudden and forward words. It was the usual reaction she got when she was honest with anyone. Some people didn't like her honesty or they couldn't handle the truth, which made them avoid her, but she was used to it. It was probably why she didn't have any friends last year. The only time she really spent interacting with other students was when she was at club, but even then no one wanted to be friends with her. Maybe it was the fact that she criticized their postures or techniques that lead to people disliking her.

“I...I'm sorry. Can we start again? I feel like we need to start again.” Arisu let out a small laugh at his awkward exchange. If he was getting this thrown off by her simply calling him handsome, then how would he react if someone genuinely tried to flirt with him? It was an interesting scenario to imagine. Before she could answer, a girl with pale blonde hair and blue eyes interrupted. Mina, was it? Arisu turned to look at her, her eyes taking notice of the matching ribbon around her neck as Mina leaned in closer to tell her something about not having a chance with him. Not that she really cared. Just because she was said what she was thinking didn't mean she wanted to be with him. Had Arisu not been the laid back person she was, surely she'd be more upset about it. Once again, before she could reply, Anton insisted he was not who Mina was talking about. The conversation wasn't particularly interesting to her, so she just stayed out of it.

While the two exchanged words, Arisu had, at some point, grabbed two pieces of rope from a teacher nearby. From observing the students nearby, she came to the conclusion that they had to tie their legs together and somehow walk like that. A weird concept, but she followed suit. Arisu stood beside Anton, lining her right leg and feet up to his left before tying them at the ankle. She then handed the other rope to Mina, letting her decide which side she wanted to be on.

Doughnut Doughnut Cosmos Cosmos
Ooh so we're on some Team.
What are we doing anyways? What's with the giant rope?
Luna had to come back from the baseball court. It wasn't fair. She didn't even have time to play baseball
The world was so cruel! How could it do this to her?! Well fine. She'd play this stupid event. But then she'd get to play baseball, right?
Wait Rope? Was this tug of war? Oh.. Right. That would suck, she was smaller than most due to only being 15. But she had a mean throwing arm.
"D-don't tell me this is tug of war?" The frenchette said.

Renoko Bahizu
Re turned back from looking at the other teams when Clara spoke to him.
"Oh hey. Nope, Ryo hasn't come yet, I really hope he hasn't gone to another team by accident.
he replied, humorously at first, but quickly changing into a more serious tone when he realized this might actually be a possibility.
When Clara next spoke, he said
"Yeah, just starting my first year. I doubt you've seen me before though, I'm pretty new here. Perhaps outside somewhere?
I'm guessing you're a senpai? You seem to know people here a lot more."

When he saw some of the other teams (mostly ones with all three team members.), he looked back and saw a long, pretty strong looking rope on the ground next to the teacher, who was still on her phone. Picking it up, he brought it to Clara and said, "Looks like we'll have to tie our feet with this. Are you any good with knots? The ones I know arn't too permenant."

animegirl20 animegirl20 Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh

AYAYA.png
Kurosawa Ayako
Once again, Ren was dragged off to the side by the same girl. "There goes our fearless leader," Ayako joked with a laugh. Turning her head towards Chiaki, she answered the girl. "I have no idea. He's probably just grumpy about his journal getting destroyed." It would put anyone into a bad mood. Well, he better wrap up his rendezvous if he wanted to beat Miyazaki. Their team seriously needed to strategize before the game started or else it would be a complete disaster. Ayako was by no means clumsy but having to walk as a four person chain would be difficult even with a plan.

Oh, she had forgotten that Yulissa showed up a little late. She probably should explain what exactly was going on. "So, we're all tying a leg to each other. Then, we have to race to a finish line." She gestured to her ankle as she spoke. "Basically, our goal is to not trip." It was easier said than done. This game relied mostly on communication. So did that mean the best strategy would be to call out which step they were taking? The leader should probably be in charge of saying 'right, left'. No, that wouldn't work. Ayako's right leg would be tied to someone's left, shouting directions could just cause confusion. What should they do? Maybe they could walk sideways. Then there would only be one direction to worry about and it would be all about timing and getting a rhythm down.

"Hm, I'm not quite sure how to go about it. Do either of you have any ideas?"

Interactions: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Pysren Pysren
Mentions: Archdemon Archdemon

Mukami.Kou.full.1516236.jpg
Akihito Kanaseki
| Location: School Courtyard | Interactions: Elekta Kount Elekta Kount | Mentions: N/A |

"Purple.... purple," Akihito mumbled to himself, walking mindless through the crowd while his heterochromatic eyes scanned for a ribbon matching his. It didn't take him long and thankfully, the two others on his team had already met up. He made his way over to the black and orange haired duo, one of which seemed to be preoccupied with his phone. Once he was close enough, he gave the two a small wave, his lips curving into a friendly smile. His facial features, being rather feminine, made him look like a girl. If not for his taller and masculine build, he could most definitely pass for a female. He brushed the stray locks of white hair out of his eyes before saying, "Hello, Akihito Kanaseki, 3-C. And you two are....?"

Upon closer inspection, the two seemed rather familiar. Perhaps he had been in a class with them before? There wasn't anything particularly interesting about their features that might make them stand out or more memorable, which is probably why Akihito didn't remember. He mentally shrugged off the thought. "Honestly, I'm not sure what we're doing," he said, hoping that maybe they had a better idea than he did.

307565.jpg
232757.jpg

Nagashima Gyukudo & Sugimoto Shiro
"Hey Shiro."
"What?"
"Look at this..." Gyukudo said, shoving the screen into Shiro's face. "...Do you prefer maids or school girl uniforms?"
"Wha! I-You! The hell is wrong with you!?"
Shiro was immidatly flustered, and this is not to mention the fact that he caught a glance at what Gyukudo was showing him. "Get that out of my face!"
Shiro roughly shoved Gyukudo's, trying to get the screen out of his face and prevent himself from being labeled somthing of a pervert. Gyukudo was too stright laced and maybe dense to care what other people thought of him, but Shiro couldn't have lived down this social embarrassment.
Though he never did answered the question.
"Have some shame, man! It's bad enough you keep sending me stuff over the phone! Don't go showing those pictures in public!"
Just then, someone had approached the two
"AH! I SWEAR WASN'T LOOKING!" Shiro practically shouted when the newcomer spoke, it took him a secound to realize what he said.
"Oh hey, haha, didn't see you there." Shiro laughed nervously, regaining his demeanor, scratching the back of his head as he did. "Um, Sugimoto Shiro, nice to meet you...and the big guy here is Nagashima Gyukudo..." Gyukudo looked up from his phone for a moment, and gave a slight wave with the phone still in his hand, before going back to scrolling through...whatever he was looking at. "Yeah, we're just waiting on the teach to announce our competition...then we've got to participate in whatever games they make us play...which I guess could be fun."
Shiro sometimes felt bad about beating on the lower classmen, but he never did so unless he had too...quite frankly, it wouldn't be fair.
It was at this moment Shiro decided stretched, placing both his hands behind his back, as he observed the crowed of students. It truly did look like last year, with all the lower and upper classmen intermingling.
So far things were going relatively slowly.
"So, uh, you new to the school or somthing?" Shiro asked, casually glancing back at the new guy, who appeared to be on their team. The dude in front of him(least he had assumed he was a dude) didn't seem all that familiar...
Yun Yun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back