• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hiro High

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Doughnut

🖤
14e2af41b7b971fc501925345374.gif

April 15, 2019.

The start of a new school year at Hiro High, situated in the heart of Kyoto.
The school earns its popularity due to its location as it is surrounded by a variety of shops.
Also, the school holds events for the students to enjoy and is sometimes even open to the people outside of it.
Think about the cultural festival.

A new principal has also arrived at the start of this year which could make things even more interesting.
He is a lover for doing fun things, so events will be increased for the students to enjoy.
Of course some will be more loved than others but that is just part of the school life.

The school opens its doors to everyone but there is a limited availability in order to not make it overcrowded.
A wide variety of students and staff will be present to make your school life just that bit more interesting.

Are you interested?
Please do apply to join Hiro High where your dreams might just come true !

Important:
! Minimum requirement of 1 paragraph per post, preferably more.
! If you have any ideas that you want to add or change, tell me about it. 😊

Members:
> Hyelin Hyelin – Hyunjae Kim – 3-C
> Doughnut Doughnut - Miyazaki Miho – 3-C
> Northless Northless - Amana Steruttski - 3-C
> Doughnut Doughnut - Hanazaki Toru - 3-C
> Yun Yun - Akihito Kanaseki - 3-C
> Mooniee Mooniee – Kurosawa Ayako – 2-C
> Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh – Ryo Saito – 2-C
> rollerblades rollerblades – Suzuki Kotaro – 2-C
> Roman Roman – Nikolai Petrov – 2-C
> Archdemon Archdemon - Ren Akiyama - 2-C
> animegirl20 animegirl20 - Clara Takenaka - 2-C
> Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez - Chiaki Wrenwy - 2-C
> SomebodyElse SomebodyElse - Luna Fleur - 1-C
> Theo713 Theo713 - Anton Ludvig Ulberto Maria - 1-C
> Cosmos Cosmos - Samura Utsu - 1-C
> Galaxy Galaxy - Renoko Bachizu - 1-C
> Pysren Pysren - Yulissa James - 1-C
> ...

Last edited:
Miyazaki Miho

So the new year had started. Miho rubbed her eyes as she bathed in the sunlight of the day. It was 18 degrees which was not too bad though it started to become humid again which was less optimistic. Meaning that her clothes would stick to her skin if she didn’t go to more dry spaces. The classroom was one of those luckily. The school building was pretty nice to walk through during the seasons. But when the air-conditioning stopped working it was hell on earth. Hoping that it wouldn’t be like that this time around since she was in her last year but she had a bad feeling about it. Shaking off that thought as she didn’t want to become too depressed about it already. After all, the machine had a record of breaking down so it wouldn’t be impossible for it to break down again.

Patting her cheeks as to cheer herself up. It was just the first day of the schoolyear so she had to be a little hopeful, right? Her hair was put partially in a ponytail to the right side of her head, the rest was flowing freely. The elastic had a little bunny on it which she found cute. It was even in pink so who could even hate that. For the rest she was wearing the school uniform like usual. It was comfortable despite how it looked like. She could move around the way she wanted to except the part where she had to make sure her dress wouldn’t be flying upwards. It would certainly give quite the show for anyone to see.

Click here to see uniform.

Stretching out her arms as she listened to the dull speech of the principal who seemed to be hating to give these things as well. ”… And with that said, I hope you will enjoy your time at Hiro High. I am your principal, Mr. Satome and I hope we will spend some nice years together!” The man exclaimed before disappearing within the crowd of people. There were more students this year as a new building was added, giving more space for the students to walk around and it also meant the classrooms wouldn’t be so full anymore either. Lucky! Walking towards the pieces of paper hanging on the wall of the main building to look for her name. Letting her finger go over everything until she found hers. Classroom 3-C. Seems like she moved this time from A to C. Meaning that she was going to be separated from the few friends she had, making her grumble some incoherent words under her breath.

Since there weren’t going to be any classes today except for some ‘games’ the principal had in mind, she stayed on the courtyard until the announcement was made for the students to gather around. Free time ! She plopped down on a bench on the area of grass. Still having a little of the sun shining onto her which felt nice. Eventually laying down, covering ¾ of the space as she stared upwards.
code by Ri.a

Last edited:
The morning went by in a blur. It typically went by fast (mostly due to her bad habit of sleeping through her alarm) but today was different. Ayako's stomach fluttered with a mixture of excitement and nerves. It was ridiculous, she experienced this every year, wouldn't she be over her nerves by now? Nothing had changed. It was the same school as last year. She focused on the excitement, trying to go into the new year with a positive outlook. Ayako took one last look in the mirror, smoothing her skirt and tying her hair up with a white ribbon. She was ready to go.

After the sleep-inducing speech giving by Mr. Satome, she migrated to the courtyard. Turning her face upwards, she basked in the sunlight. Ayako was never one for sports but she always enjoyed being outdoors. She found it easy to hide herself indoors unless someone forced her outside. She should really spend more time outside, maybe read a book or something. The fresh air was cleansing and the sounds of nature were soothing.

Amana couldn't recall the travel up to the school gates, but figured it was normal. After most of last month waking up early to get to work, the only difference today was a small uniform change and a different bus stop. It's not to say she wasn't excited for today, but made it a point to not think about it. Today was her first day of her last year of school, which, she would gladly ignore for the moment.

Instead, she approached the bulletin board, looking for her class. 3-D. Amana wasn't especially close with her past classmates, and didn't mind new ones. Most of her friends had been scattered up after middle school, and they always tried to find time to hang out. She knew that after today, those hang outs would be even more scattered that on vacation months, and figured she should find someone to talk to, at least.

Amana went to the courtyard and looked for a place to sit down, wondering what the 'games' for first day would be. She briefly considered buying a sandwich. She had forgotten breakfast again. Great.

Ryo wasn't the type of person to come to school so late, especially on the first day. He would never intend to tarnish his perfect attendance so early in the year, but staying up all night has practically become second nature to him. He threw on his uniform haphazardly and ran his hands through his hair a couple of times in a last ditch effort to fix his shabby appearance as he rushed out of the house; beads of sweat began to form in thought of getting scolded on his first day, and there was no way he would ever let them get the chance to reprimand him, so Ryo broke into a sprint. By the time he got to school the principals speech had just ended, "Ah, shit..." Ryo exhaled, now he was late AND he had no idea where to go find his classes. His stomach grumbles in pain at the ever growing void filling itself up and he sighs in defeat; looking around for someone or something that could give him help (or food) he spots a blonde girl wandering around the court yard.
It was strange to him to see someone with that particular hair color, but then again his best friend did have white hair, so not extremely out of place. Ryo walks up to the girl as thoughts swarm through his head at what he's going to say first to the girl, 'Something casual? maybe just say hey and hope she doesn't walk away and ignore me?'
Before he could make up his mind he was already standing right behind her, just, standing, 'Do I touch her shoulder? What if she considers that rape? Oh God, am I a rapist for talking to a girl? Oh shit, oh fuck.'
Time was running out before he crossed the line of, 'Guy looking for directions' to, 'Guy creepily standing over girl'. He was never really out going or charming when talking to the ladies, unless awkward charm helps, so he always came off harsh at first; quite the predicament. So to not let his efforts go in vain he mustered up enough courage to lightly tap her shoulder and opened his mouth.
'Don't fuck it up.'
"Excuse me?" He said in a soft low voice, "I just missed the orientation, and I'm kinda new here... Do you think you can help me find my class?"
'Nice.'

Mentioned: rollerblades rollerblades Northless Northless

Ever the over-achiever, Kotaro had been at school for about an hour before his classes, and a half hour before anything interesting happened on campus. He probably shouldn't have been quite as early as he was, but he couldn't help himself. Today marked his first day of his second to last year of highschool. To be honest, the prospect of the impending graduation was pretty intimidating, so he wanted to make sure he made the most of this year and the next. Though he still had a year after this one, Kotaro was somewhat of a worrier; he was in a constant state of overthinking and over planning every aspect of his life. Drumming his fingers on the table connected to the bench he was sitting at, he briefly considered taking a walk, ultimately deciding against it.

It was an hour and fifteen minutes into patient reading and waiting when Koutarou finally gave into the idea that he might possibly be bored. Another few minutes and - yep - definitely bored. There were only a handful of minutes left before class began, so he decided to pack up the few things he had out and head to class. After looking at his carefully marked up map of the school campus, Kou figured that the most effective way to his first class was to cut across the courtyard; and that is exactly what he did.

The trip across the courtyard was uneventful, for the most part, until Kou got about halfway through. He had to double-take, blinking his eyes a couple times, and stopping in his tracks. He spotted a blonde girl (which wasn't what surprised him. He himself had nearly snow white hair and blue eyes - a rarity in Japan), speaking to... Ryo? Koutarou had went to middle school with brunette, and they had been best friends ever since. Sadly, Ryo had moved away for a while, so seeing him was quite a surprise. He'd rather not interrupt his conversation but... he began to walk over there anyway.

Mentioned: Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh Northless Northless

Amana turned around, and had to bend her back back a little to look at the boy's eyes. She was sure he was younger, but he was ten centimeters taller than her, at least. He look anxious, so she fell into her part-time 'calm the client with kindness' demeanor almost instantaneously. "Hey, don't worry, you have plenty of time. Today's 'getting along' day. I'm not even sure if they passed attendance yet, even..." She pointed to the entrance door. "That way you'll find the bulletin board in no time. Look for your name and you'll get your class."

"Name's Amana, by the way."

Mentioned: Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh

Relief spread across Ryo's face as he graciously smiles at the girl in front of him, "I'm Ryo, by the way." Before he could start the next sentence his stomach grumbles, "... Sorry, I didn't really eat breakfast." He laughs awkwardly and stuffs his hands into the pockets of his uniform.
Just as Ryo was about to say his thanks, the sound of ascending footsteps catch his attention. Turning around, Ryo let a dumbfound look invade his face as the relief that was once there washed away; A familiar face was approaching Ryo and his new found acquaintance, "Ko? Is that you? On God?" Ryo took a few steps forwards and playfully hit his friend in the shoulder.
"What's up?! I didn't think you would still even be in Kyoto after all these years!" Ryo turns around to Amana, "Hey! This is my friend Ko!"

Northless Northless rollerblades rollerblades (Sorry for the short response, I'm in the middle of something atm)

Kotaro grinned as he strode up to the pair. He hadn't seen Ryo face to face in a long while, and to be around a familiar presence was something Ko really needed at the moment. He approached within earshot just in time to catch Ryo saying "...I didn't really eat breakfast," He came to a full stop to be greeted with a hit to the shoulder and warm reception.
"Yeah, man, it's me," He chirped, giving Ryo a welcoming side hug in return. "Life's good, life's good.." Ko spoke, as he rummaged through his bag. "You still haven't learned to eat in the morning?" He asked, handing his friend a baked good he had stashed in there amongst the other essentials he kept away in his bag. He smiled, and turned his attention to the girl in front of him.
"Hey! I'm Suzuki Kotaro, nice to meet you!" Extending his hand in front for a firm shake, he observed the slightly shorter girl in front of him. She was pretty, and looked slightly foreign. He himself was born into a predominately American family, actually being raised there until entering middle school, explaining his American customs, thick accent, and blonde hair. His gaze shifted from her and Ryo, wondering their relationship and just what he had interrupted. He hoped it wasn't anything important.

Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh Northless Northless

"Hello there. Do any of you know where the baseball court is?" Luna said cheekily.
She had finally made it. To join the baseball club. She was so excited.
Ooh wait a minute she forgot to introduce herself.
"I'm Luna! I'm from class 1-C, I'm a transfer student from France."
Were they in the middle of something. Perhaps people were flirting. How old were they?
She tended to have abit of a fast track mind.
Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh Northless Northless rollerblades rollerblades

Was it because she's on senior year? It had to be because of that. Everyone asks the old-looking person everything.

She shook the boy's hand, "Strettustki Amana. Been called Mina." She was going to take a shot at asking if he had any ration left, by chance, when a shorter girl came asking for directions too. This just seemed to confirm to her that she might as well change her name to Gertrudis and go to work 6 to 8 'cause she was old.

"Baseball court, hm. From here, you follow that path and go right, straight until you reach an odd looking sign. Then go left. You'll see it."

Mentioned: SomebodyElse SomebodyElse rollerblades rollerblades

(I'm just gonna skip when she wakes up and comes to the school hope you're all fine with that xD)

Oh wow, the announcement was even more boring than the last year. But now it's going to be fun! Waterbombs are always funny!
Jae takes one bomb out of her jacket's pocket and throws it onto the back of someone. "AHAHAHAHAHA I got you!" but as the person turns around she notices it's one of her teachers. The girl fakes a shocked look and runs laughing away. "AWWWW DANG IT! I'M SORRY SENSEI!!", good that this teacher knows her and just rolls his eyes. Well it's a nice cooling-off for such a hot day, isn't it?

Well, we shouldn't hold onto grudges, right?

The old girl runs backward and of course, she doesn't see what's right behind her. As Jae turns around she bumps right into a group of people, causing her to fall down. "Ahahaha sorry! Next time I'm gonna watch where I'm running!"
It smells like food here and the familiar scent of Mina wanders around as well. The girl stands up and still laughs. "Newbies eh?" she asks the peoples in front of her. Then her eyes catch the blonde and shining hair of Mina. Jae runs to her and pulls her into a tight hug. "Mina! How is my best friend doing so far??"
You may not know that but Jae loves to refer her as a best friend. The smile of Jae gets even wider as she sees the lost faces of the newbies.

I know how you're all feeling guys. But you're gonna make it!

Mentions: Northless Northless SomebodyElse SomebodyElse rollerblades rollerblades

(the cursive is in her mind by the way xD aww and sorry for my bad grammar at some points ^-^' and sorry for writing so late and not that much... uwu)

"Hyunjae!" Mina hugged her friend back, happy. If there was anyone she hoped would be in her class again, that had to be her. Mina would've been bored out of her mind without her around. She caught a glance of the girl's suspiciously bumpy pockets... and it's waterbombs, of course it's waterbombs.

"You're lucky those didn't explode, you know that?" She laughed, and proceed to introduce the ever-growing group. "Newbies, this is Hyunjae Kim, your third year sempai. These are Ryo, Kotaro and Luna, respectively. Did I forget anything?"

Mentions: Hyelin Hyelin SomebodyElse SomebodyElse rollerblades rollerblades Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh

Last edited:
Ryo thankfully took the pastry from his friend and inhaled it's sweet scent, it seemed to be just a few days old but it wouldn't really matter by the time it's in his stomach. As Ryo begun to eat more people started flowing into their small group, this, Ryo did not like; at many moments during the conversation Ryo had to resist making up some lame excuse so that he could run away but it was already decided that he would have to stay because Ko was here. So Ryo clutched his pastry and took his time munching it down as he observed the incomers.
The first to come up was a short girl with purple hair and a french accent, Ryo wasn't very familiar with European customs so he wasn't sure if it was natural to dye one's hair that color and attend school, but to each their own. The second one seemed to have a very sporatic personality, and was a... Girl? Perhaps? Ryo's new aquatintce seem to get along with them just fine so (maybe?) there was nothing to worry about.
"Yo." Ryo did a small wave with pastry in hand, "I think you forgot to mention how cool I am, and how you can become cool too if you give me your credit card info." Ryo said crassly.

rollerblades rollerblades Northless Northless SomebodyElse SomebodyElse Hyelin Hyelin

Renoko rushed into his new school, he did not want to be late on his first day at Hiro High. Glad he wasn't late, he sat down to listen to the principle's speech, determined to stay attentive through the entire speech, but found himself drifting into sleep anyways. (Not that the speech was especially bad, just that he had a very short attention span for such stuff.)
He had to be woken up by his neighbour in the end, and got up hurriedly and left, and went to the notice board to check which class he was in. 1-C , he'll have to check where it was later.
Seeing that everyone was going into the courtyard, he followed, and looked in amazement at his new school. Everything was so cool! (Or maybe just new, he wasn't sure of the difference.)
He looked at the courtyard and the buildings all around him, he'll have to get used to the place around here. But right now, he was just excited to be here, although he was still at a loss to where his classroom was.

Ayako only sat in the shade of a tree, her eyes closed and enjoying the cool breeze gently brushing her bangs away. Before she had realized, she had dozed off. Only a little later, the sounds of a group near her lured her back to reality. Groggily opening her eyes, she observed the group in front of her. Some of them looked familiar and others looked new. With a yawn, she stretched her arms. It always amazed her how everyone could be so chipper this early in the morning. She was by no means a hermit and liked talking to friends. Just later in the day. It didn't help that Ayako's sleep schedule was still messed up from break. Surprisingly, staying up until 3 am and waking up at noon didn't magically disappear as soon as school started back up.

Ayako overheard multiple new students asking for directions to classrooms, to fields, to club rooms, etc. She thought about helping out but decided against it when the older student easily gave directions. Her eyes were drawn to the bumps in a girl's pocket. Were those water balloons? She hoped that she wouldn't become a victim of them. The last thing she wanted today was to have to go to class in a soaking uniform.

persona-5-akira-transparent-5.png
Nikolai Petrov
Interacting w/: N/A

Mood: Calm / Happy

Activity: Nothing in particular yet.

Objective: Enjoy his day at school.

It hadn't been a long morning for Nikolai. In fact, it was one of the shortest, in terms of getting ready for school that is. His parents were already awake, getting ready for their own day so his mother had made breakfast for the family and his father had already eaten and gone off to work. After getting cleaned up and dressed, Nikolai made his way to the kitchen to greet his mother. She gave him his breakfast and he ate, savoring every bite. Once he was finished, he stood up and hugged his mother, thanking her as he got ready to take his leave, "Thank you, mom. I've got to get going now, school will be starting soon and I don't want to be late." With that, he found himself running out of his home and waving goodbye to his mother as he did so. Unbeknownst to himself, he was already late as it was. His mother was going to tell him, but he had been moving too fast for her to even get the words out of her mouth. With her son rushing out, she simply went back to cleaning up after their breakfast.

Nikolai would eventually come running, the school coming into his view as he got closer and closer. He saw students in the courtyard, and this immediately signaled to him that he was late. It was told to him that the school day would start with the introduction of the school's new president, which he knew for a fact wouldn't take place in the courtyard. With a heavy sigh, Nikolai rubbed his head, cursing under his breath as he made his way to and through the school's courtyard. He couldn't believe that he was so late on the first day. If he was being honest with himself, it was kind of pathetic, but also to be expected. A lot of people still weren't adjusted to waking up in the morning for school yet, so he assumed that there would be others coming after he arrived. After making his way to a decent spot in the courtyard, Nikolai took his bag off and set it down in his lap after taking a seat on a bench. "Now... To get accustomed the whatever changes were made when the time comes... Seeing as how I missed the new principal's introduction." He said to himself as he sat there, looking around at all the other students who had seemed to find their friends or just decided to sit alone, much like himself.

Miyazaki Miho

Location: Courtyard | Interacting with: Roman Roman | Mentions: N/A

Feeling something being plopped down on her feet, she shook a little as she didn’t expect for anyone to do something like that to her. Eyes actually widening as she sat up, shoving the bag from her feet, pushing it into the side of the black haired males with glasses. Her first reaction would have been to lash out but since it was only the first day of school she guessed that it was better to not explode from the start. Instead, she eyed the person in question from head to toe with a glimpse of annoyance spread across her face. Her own bag was laying somewhere on the grass which she didn’t bother to pick up until she actually had to move again. Breathing deeply in and out as she let the accident slide and tried her utter best to make her voice sound neutral again which succeeded.

”Who are you?” She asked, keeping her rightful distance from the male as she wasn’t too fond of strangers as most of the students who went to this school were well aware off. Having gained some kind of “bad” reputation during the years. Hell, she got even called a demon before and rumours went by of her fighting off ten people which was utterly false. How could one girl even do that, even if she knew how to fight it was still a little far sought after. Adjusting her hair elastic as it had gotten loose from her laying down on the bench like that without even using some sort of pillow.

”And there is nothing really important of a change this year. Just that mr. Satome, the new principal, decided to have more events at the school. He looks like a wei… creative person.” Correcting herself in time as she didn’t want for the students to go tell about her badmouthing someone… again. Honestly, sometimes she felt like she couldn’t say anything that was even a bit normal anymore before it was bloated by those annoying kids who had nothing better to do with their lives.

code by Ri.a

Ren Akiyama
Interactions: Open
Mentions: Mooniee Mooniee

Ren Akiyama sat through that incredibly boring speech, not wishing to bring trouble immediately on the first day. Ren stood up taller than most people and with his hair you could easily recognize him from a crowd. People would use this to stay as far away from him as possible, after all who would mess with someone know for delinquency. Still with a new year comes new students who don't know who Ren is, and there comes those kids who want to play the brave knight. Never works out, as is know throughout most of Ren's school life from middle school onwards, still they always try.

Ren walked to the pieces of paper lining the wall looking for his name and Class. Seems like he was in 2-C, hopefully this year everyone would properly mind their business. So like everyone else, he walked to the Courtyard to wait for the announcement of these new games the principal designed, honestly he could leave right now if he wanted to. Since it's the first day of a new school year, he'll put up with it for now.

In the Courtyard, it seemed like everyone was creating groups and talking with each other, whether familiar or unfamiliar. Ren however walked past all of them, instead opting to sit on a bench away from everyone. He opened up a journal he has on person, and began writing in it. He noticed that Ayako was sitting nearby, underneath a tree.

Before he continued writing in his journal, a received a message from his phone. Opening it up he read what was in it, sighing from the result.

"Great, they're already pulling me into a shift tonight. Whatever, I need the money anyways."
Ren mumbled to himself.

Ayako's gaze slid over to Ren. Of course she had recognized him. Besides, it was impossible not to recognize that fiery red hair. She had always heard rumors about him and many classmates had told her to stay away. She had never spoken to him but she didn't go out of her way to avoid him. She had just never been in the same class as him. Now that she thought of it, wasn't his name on her class' list? She surely would be forced to speak to him at some point this year. She wasn't sure what to think of the delinquent. Some girls swooned over his "misunderstood bad boy" aura while others avoided him like the plague. Ayako herself was neutral. She was curious though. Were the rumors true? Maybe she should talk to him now, before learning the hard way in class to avoid him.

Pushing her sleepy self off of the soft grass, she made her way over to the bench. Remember, smile, she thought. It wasn't that she was unfriendly, she could just be a total grouch when she was sleep deprived. It probably wouldn't be great to start her new year off being labeled as 'cold' or anything else. Ayako plopped down onto the bench next to Ren before turning to him. "Ren Akiyama, right?" She asked. Of course she knew it was him, but it just felt like a good way to start the conversation. "I'm Ayako Kurosawa, I think we're both in class 2-C this year." She introduced herself with the brightest smile she could manage.

Interactions: Archdemon Archdemon

Wow, Kotaro totally zoned out. He had listened to just after Mina had introduced herself, promptly staring off into space once someone came to ask for directions. He had come to in time to catch Ryo saying something about getting credit card numbers and was surprised to see that their small group had expanded. Smiling politely, he thought to himself, "Where the fuck am I?"

Ko turned his attention to Mina, and he rummaged, again, into his bag. "Did you want something to eat?" Kotaro prided himself in always having the right supplies for any given situation. Hungry? He had food. Thirsty? He had water bottles. Caught in a life or death situation where you needed a swiss army knife in a few seconds or you would likely face your ultimate demise? Kotaro has got you covered, baby. Never late, never underprepared, Ko was kind of annoying in that regard. Still, it had been ingrained into his personality when he was younger, and it was a part of him he somewhat in enjoyed.

Mentioned: Northless Northless Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh

Ren Akiyama
Mentions/Interactions: Mooniee Mooniee

Ren was busy writing in his journal to really notice Ayako approaching him. He would write something, think for a minute before either crossing something out or continuing. When Ayako did sit on the bench, he moved his journal in a way that she could see what he was doing. Still when she spoke, he took his eyes off what he was doing to look at her.

She was smiling as she tried talking to him. He wasn't sure what to make of that, or the fact that she openly sat next to him. Usually when people see him they stay away, expect for the Knights. Still, he replied in a cautious manner.

"Yeah, I'm in 2-C. What about it?"

Ren looked at her, before flipping some pages and writing something down in his Journal.

As Ryo watched Kotaro reach through his black hole of a bag, his patience was starting to grow a bit thin; there was no progress being made in finding out his classroom number or even just his way around school in general, and there seemed to be no opening for Ko or himself to escape unless Ryo took the situation into his own hands. Scanning around the courtyard, a clot of students were all trying to fight their way to the bulletin board while others were scattered around the outskirts of the courtyard waiting for the activities to start. Assuming that everyone in the group would understand that they would have to leave, Ryo took the initiative to grab Ko and made a break for the less crowded route to the bulletin board.
As they begun to head off, Ryo turned around to the girl Ko was trying to give food to, "Sorry!" He then turned to Ko, "We don't have time to give to charity Ko! We still don't know our class and activities will start soon!"
Continuing on the path a group of students blocked their way, causing an arid sigh to come from the brunette. Trying to reroute their course, Ryo was able to find a free space next to a girl and a boy sitting on a bench; not wanting to waste time, Ryo violently dragged Ko to their destination. At the expense of Ko's arm Ryo begun to move very quickly to the spot in fear that other students had the same idea as him.

rollerblades rollerblades Northless Northless Archdemon Archdemon Mooniee Mooniee

Kotaro had just found a muffin in the abyss of a bag he carried when Ryo decided that their present company was unsuited to keep his interest. Ryo had the attention span of a goldfish and patience of a hungry lion, as Kotaro had long since noticed, but he always surprised Ko with how quickly his interests shifted. He managed to toss Mina the muffin and mouth an apologetic, "Sorry!", before turning to better follow Ryo. He didn't protest at the manhandling until the brunette turned at a particularly sharp angle, twisting his arm. "Ow, what the fuck!"

Ko hardly had time to complain, however, as Ryo plopped him down next to a red headed male on a bench. The momentum of being all but thrown onto the bench and Ryo sitting next to him threw Ko at an awkwardly diagonal angle. Unfortunately, this caused a collision. If the awkward contact hadn't been embarrassing enough, he soon after realised that the boy was writing something in a journal, and he had effectively caused him to smudge it; along line of ink now ran from either end of the book.
"Oh, jeez, I'm so sorry!" Ko emoted, wringing his hands. "I have white-out? If you want? I'm real sorry,"

Mentioned: Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh Archdemon Archdemon Northless Northless

Ayako opened her mouth to respond to Ren when another student came barreling towards the bench, bumping into the red head. The bench had become a little to cramped for her comfort, so she decided to stand up. The commotion was fairly irritating. The quiet of only a few moments earlier had been disrupted. She felt her eyebrows scrunch together before taking a cleansing breath. This was nothing to be upset over. If she ever wanted to become an idol, she had to learn to deal with minor frustrations. Of course, she couldn't let anyone know her motives. Ayako would die of embarrassment if anyone ever found out her dream.

Her hands tightly clasped behind her back, she turned towards the boy now taking up the space she had been occupying. "Ah, sorry. I should have moved out of the way. It's my fault." Her smile wasn't quite as bright now, trying to hide her irritation.

Her gaze went to Ren. How would the rumored delinquent react to this guy? While she was annoyed with him, she didn't want to have to try to break up any fights. He should have watched where he was going. God, he better apologize. "Is your journal alright?" She asked Ren. He seemed to have been invested in whatever he was writing. How much damage did it take?

Interactions: Moonlight.yuh Moonlight.yuh rollerblades rollerblades Archdemon Archdemon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back