• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hire me! (id est, I'm looking for a partner)

Troldmand

Your Bizarre Acquaintance
Roleplay Type(s)
Quoi de neuf?

Name's LadyJinx and I happen to be an avid roleplayer of English stock, complete with an innate love for a particular Romance language (Which I implore you to pardon, as I'm still scratching the surface). I enjoy traditional art -- portraiture in particular -- and dedicate most of my spare time to attaining mastery over realism when depicting my subject. Not so long ago, I also took a liking to Europa Universalis IV (To be fair, I've been playing Crusader Kings II and Victoria II since 2012), but that's just a minor detail slipped in here for those of you who share my tastes in video games. Every now and then I might relish a book or two -- especially if the plot it's got to offer has something to do with the sea, the men who brave it and everything maritime -- but that I prefer to pull off in absolute solitude, with a cup of coffee under my awning on a summer morning.

Now that we are, more or less, acquainted, I'd love to go Dutch with you and share my preferences in roleplaying. First off, I only write in 3rd person, past tense, and might conjure up a thousand paragraphs or one, depending on your part of "going Dutch," as I'm very flexible when it comes to matching my partner's reply length, frequency and consistency. I do, however, have my limits time-wise, and might leave whatever stories we would have written at a stalemate for a couple of days at best. Should this happen, rest assured that I will come back with a reply good enough to compensate for days I spent absent from the website. Speaking of sites, I only roleplay here -- via PM or in a separate thread -- and lack a Discord account. I don't find it fit for roleplaying, I'm afraid.

While on the subject of preferences, I'd like you to know that I'm not very picky about settings and pairings, though I must admit I'm fond of low fantasy, alternate history, semi-realistic sci-fi and modern stories spiced up with supernatural more than anything else. As for pairings... go wild with these: FxF, MxF or MxM, it hardly matters to me so long as we shape their romance naturally and gradually. That is, if we elect to throw one in at all. Furthermore, since my head is clear of any ideas at the moment, please feel free to fill my inbox up with yours if this minute epistle caught your eye. I'll gladly read them through and, if they manage to grab my attention, we'll give them a go!

Hopefully, after reading this strain, you know just enough about me. If so, shoot me a message any time and we'll get cracking in no time!

Yours truly,
LadyJinx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back