• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hippy Bus Adventures

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Links:
OOC
Characters
Main RP

Hey everyone! SO I had an idea similar this a long time ago, but my players kinda went inactive and it fell apart. So this is sorta a reboot, but I added a little plot twist. This is a relatively small group play, and I'm looking for three players other than myself. I'm in need of one more girl character and two guys to even the slate.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Four friends, freshly graduated from high school, decide to set out for their first adventure as adults. When one of them get's their hands on an old VW bus, painted every color of the rainbow, the group knows exactly what they want to do. With that being said, after a week of preparation, the group sets out in their 'hippy bus' to the beautiful state of Oregon. Plenty of trees, mountains, waterfalls, and the sweet taste of adventure.

Everything is going smoothly, until the group ventures out a little further than they intended. They follow winding paths through the deep forests of Oregon, while recklessly not keeping track of the directions they were taking. It seems okay, until the faithful old bus decides to break down. Smack dab in the middle of nowhere, with no cell service and only tall thick trees for miles. As it turned out, such a vehicle wasn't meant for windy dirt roads.

Well, good thing they brought their camping gear.
~*~*~*~*~*~

So yeah! It's very focused of character development as well as a little bit of survival. I'd really like to do this. If you'd be willing to take up a spot, let me know! But before you decide that, please know that I'm looking for reasonably lengthed and detailed replies. So maybe a few (1-4) paragraphs per reply, but nothing super long. I'll get up a CS thread as soon as my spots are filled. Thanks!

Spot 1 (female): @me
Spot 2 (female): MochiHaru MochiHaru
Spot 3 (male): spookie spookie
Spot 4 (male): Noivian Noivian

Last edited:
Interested! I can be the other female if that's okay ^^
I can do good lengths :D Detailing is my specialty, I sometimes over-do it XD

Okay so I took the poll away. I think it'd be better with less people anyway. So if we can just snag up one more person we'll be good to go. :D

Heyy it's Spooky and Xylona! My squad!! Eey! Count me in (as i slowly bury myself in rp)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back