• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hippie House ✌

Lacuna

eyebrow queen

Hippie House

tumblr_o68aniwAtX1uwggzno1_540.jpg

Plot
The year was 1966; The Supremes are in the top 10, All My Children is in it's first season, cell phones are a thing of the future, and a war raged on in Vietnam. A group of kids took off into the woods and built a shanty house to start a life for themselves that no one else could dictate. But now it's 50 years later and that group of teens have all grown up and started their own family's. That little house in the woods lies abandoned and over grown, but not for long as the grandchildren of those teens have come to reclaim the house for themselves.

History has a way of repeating itself.
Roles

The Adventurer

Traveling is their middle name, you name it they have been there. They spend most of their days wandering around trying to find something new and exciting to get into. They have the largest case of wanderlust out of the group.

The Flower Child

They flower child is youngest of the group and everyone views them as naive because they grew up in a middle class family. But much like their grandparent they quickly picked up on everything that the hippies stand for. Even though they make mistakes once in a while they are still learning.

The Midnight Toker

In reality they just like smoking. They believe in the idea of social liberty and that everyone should be free to do as they please as long as that doesn't hurt anyone else.

The Tree Huger

From the moment they started kindergarten they were all about the earth and all the wonders of it. They believe strongly in saving the earth from the harm society is causing. They truly speak for the trees.

The Social Hippie

They get along with everyone and enjoy the hippie lifestyle, but they haven't fully committed to any particular hippieism. For the most part they share all the same values as everyone else.

Hippie In Hiding

Being born and raised in a hippie family it was always expected that they would follow in the footsteps of their grandparents. But there was always a part of them that wasn't like them even though they share the same values.

Extra
This is just a starting idea, if anyone who may be interested has any ideas on how to spice this up a big feel free to share them. Also, this RP is to be a diverse RP, meaning I want to see POC.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Interested! This seems like it will be very fun!!!

( Plus I have my eyes on the Tree Huger part hehe)

I'll start working on a thread tonight and most likely finish it up tomorrow, as I have the entire day off to fiddle with the BB coding. I'll make sure to tag all you in the post. Also based on the amount of interest in this, I might expand the number of roles to 8 instead of 6.

Quite interested.

Diverse roleplays are so hard to find nowadays, and from the looks of it, this is a really diverse role play.

But I have a question here, what is the age range you're going for?

Splendid! I always wanted to make the hippy version of me.

Do tag when this is done.

Here is a link the thread. Please take your time reading all the information I have provided in the tabs. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back