• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Hileon Academy

Nanami followed, walking in normally to class. She wiped the smile off her face, going to her seat and opening her book. She loved the stars, even though they make no sound. They are like silent balls of light that no matter what happened to them, there they still stand.

Irix was happy to see the kids she had been talking to in the hallway came in. She was even happier to see Niran behind them, and waved her hand in the air while pointing to the seat next to her for Niran to sit in.

It wasn’t a bit surprising that Niran had Astronomy, he was always taking lots of classes, but what was surprising was all the people who had shown up. In her old school classes like this were usually small to begin with, and most students never showed up and took it as a free period instead. Somehow they all managed to pass, but Irix had made a point to always go every day.

“Niran!” she called as she snapped back to the world and tried to get her friends attention, “Niran!!!”

Silvia dis engaged from Gideon smoothly (she fell face first on the floor) and wandered into the room. She sat in the first seat she saw and put her head down.

Niran smiled at Irix and slid into the seat next to her, setting his bag by his feet. "Looks like it's going to be an interesting year huh?" Niran had always loved astronomy because he liked to learn about other planets, and that was only a small part of astronomy, so he supposed it made sense lots of people would be in the class since there was a lot of it to be interested in. Still, it was a bit surprising.

*Gideon stumbled into the class room,nearly crashing into a few students face first,but last minute managed to dive into nearby shadows for by the same students.

He gracefully resurfaced not too far from where he would have crashed, with his wings closed and a smirk on his face.

He soon noticed that he had landed right in the middle of the class room with all eyes on him,gideon scanned the room in search of his companion.

He quickly found her and ran up to the seat next to her,proceeded to sit down and set his belongings on the floor next to him.*

"looks we found the class we were looking for miss auramancer!!

now,I wonder what secrets this "class" will hold for me?"

*he asked as he pulled out his journal to begin taking in any information that may prove to be useful in his journey.

As he waited for the class to start,he spotted the girl from before and shouted to her as he waived hello*

"Hey miss sound girly!!!

Looks like we all made it to the same destination,you still have to teach me about sound and stuff!!

That sound blast you did and the astronomical speeds you traveled at were amazing!!"

*Gideon not knowing the ways nor the proper etiquette for being a student,once again attracted the attention of some of the students in the class.

He was greeted by stares and glares,to which he replied*

"Salutations to all the students here!"

*With a childish smile,he immediately took his seat after greeting everyone*

"Interesting is one word for it..." Irix said with a laugh, "I swear, this year is going to be the best yet! Can you belive there are so many people like us?!" she said enthusiastically. She had seen many unusual people in the halls, too many to count or to even begin to talk about. It was almost like back home where she met Niran, but before she could reminisce she heard the boy, with the wings, calling out loudly to the class, and then the "last chance" bell for class rang out over everyone. She could feel her powers starting to act up, a sign that she was nervous, and she tried to stay calm.

Nanami smiled and waved at the winged boy. "Thanks." She said, turning around and going back to the book. She smiled to herself, humming a bit as she traced a pattern of little circles on her paper.

((Oh okay..)) 
"Oh so this is the school. Interesting..." Michiyo said to herself quietly as she walked to the office. She got her schedule and began walking around the school her cold ice blue eyes roaming around the campus. She brushed her light purple hair back as she noticed a cute girl standing a bit a ways from her.

Haruka hadn't eaten all day, and she was starved. She pulled out a piece of bread, beginning to munch on it. She turned, catching sight of another student. She waved, though it wasn't such a grand gesture. She seemed to be new here, too.

"Oh....hello" Michiyo said in a calm and collected voice. She seemed very collected and seemed like nothing would make her change her straight disinterested look into anything else. Yes, she needed to lighten up, but today, she wasn't in a very happy mood.

"Hello," Haruka greeted back. "I don't know the way to my class...do you happen to know the way? Of course, if you have the same class as I do."

"Oh I just transferred here today so I don't know my way around the school either. I have psychology first" she said her ice cold stare locked with the smaller girl's soft one. Innocent...

Haruka gazed up at the girl, then glanced down at her paper. "Oh...me, too," she said with relief. "Do you want to walk together?"

"Mm" was Michiyo's answer as she walked next to the girl. "Let's go" she said and started walking. The flowers in her hair hadn't died in years. She hated when she took them out to shower and such because they were a memento of her mom, or so her neighbors and family said.

Haruka followed the taller girl deeper into the school. "May I ask for your name?" she asked. "I'm Haruka, by the way."

"It's Michiyo Saitō" She said and turned down the hallway her hands holding her books to her chest. She couldn't find any memories in the flowers, that was because...she hasn't come to realize her past at all. Not even her ability could help her with this one. She looked at all the classrooms seeing if it was the psychology room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back