• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

"It was AMAZING! I am planning on getting some stuff for when I cook. I have had an odd craving for sushi, and since I have been learning how to make it for so long, I am going to make some tomorrow. If there are any certain rolls you would like, let me know!" He was happy to be hanging out with his friends. It was super fun to hang out with Kiba, and Karumi they were just so nice, and got along so well. Not to mention the fact that Kiba had handled the situation earlier so well. Wade was such a brat, he was probably still flaming right now... Unless he ate.

“I suppose we can make a trip into town, what is it you two are after?” Kiba asked as he lifted his patch off his eye to let the skin under it breath for a bit. “So how did the tuna and veggies turn out?” He asked curiously
Countryrps Countryrps Texangamer Texangamer

Naomi gasped as she held onto Raz. “Yes....I’ll work extra hard for you...” shaking like a leaf with anticipation she pulled Raz in closer, wanting to feel the embrace of their lips more.

Misako stood up nodding as she went to the kitchen to start preparing the pies for him. “Yes my master....” blushing as she thought of the sweet taste of flesh and blood entering her mouth.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz kisses her deeply as he's pulled in and rubbing her back and hips and after a few minutes breaks away and kisses her neck for a few minutes and says" devoted women like you really are the best i don't know why i didn't make you mine sooner". Then playfully pushes her on her back pins her down and continues to tease kiss her lips and playfully nips on her ear and gives a look to say this is a side of you i won't forget.

Meanwhile rozan is working on the clones and the sheets smiles as he sees the progress after about an hour he heads back into the kitchen to see how misako is doing enjoying the view of her profile from behind.

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Karumi
4441971ed1275468529d407fea4691b06994dbbf_hq.gif

She just looked at her boyfriend as she smiled" I want new books and ice cream" she says as she look at him as she was happy" I love sushi mommy used to make it good maybe you make it better than her" she says sadly she thinks she's dead a tear came down her face Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

He wanted to rub her back and comfort her, but had to tell himself that she was Kiba's girlfriend. He just decided to look at her and say "C'mon don't cry Karumi, your okay." She had brought up the parents topic though, and he began to cry. "Karumi! Your making me cry now!" He said through tears.

“Because....I....Raz!” Naomi squealed as she was pushed down and her glasses fell off onto the floor. “I’m surprised you never did this sooner....I’ve dropped so many hints and I always keep the lab....tidy! Just how you like” looking to the side she rested her arm over her face, her breathing heavier “Raz I have to know though....” blushing as her ears twitched rapidly and her tails curled “so you really like this side of me?”

Misako finished the pie, turning around she set it on the counter to let it cool off. “Does this outfit please you master?” Misako asked as she looked back at him after checking the crust on the pie. “I hope it is to your liking, I did take my time a bit with the ingredients but I wanted them to be proportionate, I know you enjoy things in order”
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba stopped and walked around pulling the two to of them to his chest. Chuckling her rubbed both their ears. “Relaxe you two, it’s supposed to be a happy day and I can’t have two crying” trying to comfort the two of them, if anything he made the two of them look short. “You can have ice cream and anything else you want Karumi....” winking at the two of them with his only remaining eye.
Texangamer Texangamer Countryrps Countryrps

Karumi
yui-hirasawa-k-on-season-2-4.99.jpg

She just looked at her boyfriend as she start to calm down" sorry kiba I just miss her she's dead cause of scary lady someday I'll kill her I'll kill her" she say showing her shark teeth she calmed down as she looked around" anything I want sweet" she say Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“Because....I....Raz!” Naomi squealed as she was pushed down and her glasses fell off onto the floor. “I’m surprised you never did this sooner....I’ve dropped so many hints and I always keep the lab....tidy! Just how you like” looking to the side she rested her arm over her face, her breathing heavier “Raz I have to know though....” blushing as her ears twitched rapidly and her tails curled “so you really like this side of me?”

Misako finished the pie, turning around she set it on the counter to let it cool off. “Does this outfit please you master?” Misako asked as she looked back at him after checking the crust on the pie. “I hope it is to your liking, I did take my time a bit with the ingredients but I wanted them to be proportionate, I know you enjoy things in order”
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba stopped and walked around pulling the two to of them to his chest. Chuckling her rubbed both their ears. “Relaxe you two, it’s supposed to be a happy day and I can’t have two crying” trying to comfort the two of them, if anything he made the two of them look short. “You can have ice cream and anything else you want Karumi....” winking at the two of them with his only remaining eye.
Texangamer Texangamer Countryrps Countryrps

Raz gently smiles and holds naomi's sides says" i'm really sorry for the longest time i thought i shouldn't cheat on kitsune but i found my self getting more and more lonely and your warmth and hard work finally won my heart so i figured today is the right time to act on those feelings and yes i really do like this side of you and when you've recovered i want more of you because i'm a greedy no good man allowed his heart to be stolen by two women".

Rozan gently smiles and then says" i really like both and it's a shame it's the drugs mixed with my blood when is all over you can kill me if you want but i really like and for the first time i my life i really mean what i say unlike so many that never change from being here a prison and when i do die at least i'll be free and happy".

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Naomi slid her shoes off as she started to Relaxe a bit more “I’ve never seen this side of you....blurting out such things Doctor...” testing her arms above her head “can we stop talking, your being mean to me...” pouting a bit.

Misako looked at him and tilted her head. “Why would I do that master? I’d never kill you” Misako said as she walked over, still in her tight workout clothing. “The pie is ready master, it should be cool enough for you to eat” sitting on the counter she dipped a finger in it to taste it. “Definitely perfect...”
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Naomi slid her shoes off as she started to Relaxe a bit more “I’ve never seen this side of you....blurting out such things Doctor...” testing her arms above her head “can we stop talking, your being mean to me...” pouting a bit.

Misako looked at him and tilted her head. “Why would I do that master? I’d never kill you” Misako said as she walked over, still in her tight workout clothing. “The pie is ready master, it should be cool enough for you to eat” sitting on the counter she dipped a finger in it to taste it. “Definitely perfect...”
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz smiles and kiss naomi's top lip and playfully bites it then then moves back down kisses her neck and then after a few minutes makes his way down with some teasing along the way and then fade to black.

Rozan gently smiles and says" because i'm an evil man that has done so much wrong to you i wouldn't blame you for not wanting to love me back after the drugs and my blood in you wears off, but seriously thank you for reminding me that i have some soul left i'd almost forgotten".

“Remind you master? All I’ve ever wanted was to serve you....you let me play with the rejects...I get to bathe in blood” Misako says as she slips off the counter and walks over to him. “Did I do good with the pies master?” She asked as she touched his cheek and licked her lips.

Naomi lay on the couch, her eyes rolled back into her head and a bit of drool running down her chin. She had passed out from their time together. Her body trembling as she regained consciousness. “D-D-Doctor.....forgive me I did t mean to...” looking down as she sat up keeping herself covered, her face flushed red with embarrassment.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

“Remind you master? All I’ve ever wanted was to serve you....you let me play with the rejects...I get to bathe in blood” Misako says as she slips off the counter and walks over to him. “Did I do good with the pies master?” She asked as she touched his cheek and licked her lips.

Naomi lay on the couch, her eyes rolled back into her head and a bit of drool running down her chin. She had passed out from their time together. Her body trembling as she regained consciousness. “D-D-Doctor.....forgive me I did t mean to...” looking down as she sat up keeping herself covered, her face flushed red with embarrassment.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz gently smiles and says" it's fine i was your first and you should call me raz now my soon to be wife and you should go and take a shower once i get you a gown". Raz goes to the spear room and then grabs a gown and slippers then comes back with them and puts them to the side for naomi then goes out and closes the door.

Rozan eats some pie and smiles gently and then says" it's perfect you'd make a great wife and i get you love to play with the reject and bath in blood but as i said before are you saying you enjoy being with me because of my blood in you and the drugs or are you starting to like me for me if that's the case then you don't have to call me master just call me by my name".

“Why is t my master being himself.....I don’t like that master is like this....it makes you seem weak...” Misakos teeth started to show more as she kicked him into a chair and sat down on his lap, straddling him.

Naomi weakly sat up and giggled as she slipped it all on. “Raz.....can you help me?” She asked sitting on the arm of the couch, her face still red, she couldn’t remember the last time she blushed so much.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

“Why is t my master being himself.....I don’t like that master is like this....it makes you seem weak...” Misakos teeth started to show more as she kicked him into a chair and sat down on his lap, straddling him.

Naomi weakly sat up and giggled as she slipped it all on. “Raz.....can you help me?” She asked sitting on the arm of the couch, her face still red, she couldn’t remember the last time she blushed so much.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz comes back in and ties the gown and kisses naomi softly and then pulls away and says" it just means you needed it just as you said now my sexy wolf it's time to get back to work when your done i'll have supper with you". Raz then kisses naomi's forehead and then stands up.

Rozan coldly smiles and can't help but get a little hard and says" your a strange one being attracted to an evil man like me and it's not weakness i simply don't get why you like a guy that controls when i first meet you it seemed you the type that does what ever you want when the mood is right so it also makes the drugs don't work and you've wanted a baby but go about it the wrong way"

“No I mean getting to the bathroom....idiot” Naomi teased, in a more chipper mood as she stood up, leaning on him for support. “Careful I tend to bite when I’m hungry”

Misako looked down at him “I’m a tool for enjoyment, a tool to be used by you in what ever way you see fit” He tone cold as she growls, tearing his shirt off as she licked his neck tasting him “if you grow weak master....I’ll tear you apart and devour you....don’t disappoint your pet!” She warned
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

“No I mean getting to the bathroom....idiot” Naomi teased, in a more chipper mood as she stood up, leaning on him for support. “Careful I tend to bite when I’m hungry”

Misako looked down at him “I’m a tool for enjoyment, a tool to be used by you in what ever way you see fit” He tone cold as she growls, tearing his shirt off as she licked his neck tasting him “if you grow weak master....I’ll tear you apart and devour you....don’t disappoint your pet!” She warned
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Rozan grins widely and says" oh is that so", He grabs misako's shoulder with enough force to leave some light bruising then leans her back and roughly kiss her lips and neck and then bits her enough to draw out a small amount of blood then after a minute or so he says" there's a fine line between good side and my bad when i'm like this i might even break a few bones and only partly heal you to make you suffer".

Raz gently laughs and takes naomi to the bathroom and then says" you could bite me sure, but who knows i might not hug or kiss you for a week if you do ay". he winks and then puts her down and steals a kiss from her to tease her a bit more.

Alison
original.gif

She just started to wake up as she heard a mision going beep as she looked around as she was confused what happend she barely remembers what happen to her she held onto her stuffed rabbit her head was hurting a bit" mommy?" alison said as she was very confused what was going Alison just saw the michene going beep like crazy her heart rate is racing she is scared not knowing what was going on" where mommy where is she my head hurts" she says Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

“Although nothing too extravagant please Karumi” Kiba laughed nervously as he kissed her nose. “Did you enjoy the food?” He asked as he leaned down nibbling on her neck a bit, purring as he did so.
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako gasped, her face growing bright red, looking down at him “pain? Do you promise master?” Putting her pointer finger to her lips she bit it and held herself as she shivered. “Do you really mean it Master?”

“You wouldn’t dare?” Naomi lightly hit his arm before scurrying begins a shower curtain and pulling it behind her before tossing the slippers and gown over the top at him. “That would be so mean Doctor! After I did all that for you! Cleaning, filing, tests!”
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

“Although nothing too extravagant please Karumi” Kiba laughed nervously as he kissed her nose. “Did you enjoy the food?” He asked as he leaned down nibbling on her neck a bit, purring as he did so.
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako gasped, her face growing bright red, looking down at him “pain? Do you promise master?” Putting her pointer finger to her lips she bit it and held herself as she shivered. “Do you really mean it Master?”

“You wouldn’t dare?” Naomi lightly hit his arm before scurrying begins a shower curtain and pulling it behind her before tossing the slippers and gown over the top at him. “That would be so mean Doctor! After I did all that for you! Cleaning, filing, tests!”
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz watched naomi's cute but as she ran off then chuckles and says" call me raz now my sweet naomi and i was just testing you i'm sure you know i really love and would't do that".

Rozan steals another rough kiss and says" it's clear you need more attention such a greedy slave move you sexy ass to the bed and yes i'll keep my promise since the hunt tomorrow will be very hard and you bound to fail some of it given me reason to hurt you just as you want".

Alison
Kitashirakawa.Anko.full.1681184.jpg

Alison just looked around as she saw no doctors around as she put some clothes on as she smiled she escaped the lab her head was hurting but was ignoring the pain in her head she wanting to know where her mother went she just walked out the lab' mommy where are you' she thought as she held she left her stuffed rabbit Alison heard a alarm going off as she put her hoddie on as she bumped into her violet as she looked up' uh oh' she thought" hi there Ms. Violet" Alison smiled to her Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

She just looked at him as she was blushing" yeah it was amazing it was even better than mommy i'm healing from her death she will always be in my heart" she says as she just smiled looking at him" i love you Kiba can we get my special meat and yay ice cream" um how about going to a cafe i want some cake" she says as she was hoping she can get some sweets​

Last edited:
“That seems fine with me, a slice of cake and some tea? But which cafe do you want to go to?” Kiba asked as he set Karumi on the counter and started kiss her neck “Don’t talk about such a sad subject on your birthday....I miss them both as well” he whispered, nipping at her neck.
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako stood up running towards the bedroom “I won’t fail you master! I’ll kill them all!” She exclaimed, clearly excited about her reward for cooking such delicious pies.

Naomi blushed and throws a handful of water over the curtain at Raz “Don’t do that to me it isn’t nice! Besides no one can ever tell if you are joking or serious. Even I can’t tell and I’ve been with you for some time now!”
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
K-On!-Cosplay-Yui-Hirasawa-Cosplay-Wig-Version-10_img.jpg

She was a bit shocked she forgotten about her birthday as she sat at the counter as she smiled" oh yeah i kinda forgot about my birthday um we can go to the resurant where we had our first date" she says smiling a little she just felt good about him kissing her neck " i don't really have to celebrate my birthday i just want to watch a movie and you can make me a cake" she says happily looking at her boyfriend as she kissed him wanting to bite on him for some reason" you smell good" she says trailing her fingers over him Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kiba’s cheeks flushed red, freezing up as he leaned her back onto the table and deepened the kiss “we’ll go ahead then....I won’t stop you” he whispered into her ear. Lifting her up he switched places and sat on the table with her straddling him. “I can make a cake yes, but if you just want a date for your birthday the. We can do that as well” Chuckling as he pulled her closer, his hands resting lightly on her hips.
Texangamer Texangamer

“That seems fine with me, a slice of cake and some tea? But which cafe do you want to go to?” Kiba asked as he set Karumi on the counter and started kiss her neck “Don’t talk about such a sad subject on your birthday....I miss them both as well” he whispered, nipping at her neck.
Texangamer Texangamer

Misako stood up running towards the bedroom “I won’t fail you master! I’ll kill them all!” She exclaimed, clearly excited about her reward for cooking such delicious pies.

Naomi blushed and throws a handful of water over the curtain at Raz “Don’t do that to me it isn’t nice! Besides no one can ever tell if you are joking or serious. Even I can’t tell and I’ve been with you for some time now!”
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz grins not minding the water and says" but your so much fun to tease and test i can't help and if you keep acting so cute well you know what might happen and i don't think that's completely true but i will admit i don't show my emotions like some people do bad habits die hard as they say".

Mrs violet looks down at allison and says" you shouldn't be up dear you haven't recovered and i'm sorry to tell you right now we don't know where your mum is but raz is around so i'm sure he will help you when i can't, tell you what though how about i make you a little something then bath with you and read a story before you go to bed".

Rozan eats some more pie then puts it in wrap and then in the fridge and then walks back to the bed and says" Oh is that so you seem to think it's going be easy well it's going to be fun for me and i'm now ready to burn some of that food off".

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer
also c would you like to bump into one of my chars in cith chars rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back