• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

Texangamer

The Cutest of the Damned
Roleplay Type(s)
welcome to Highwinds Ophanage.

This orphanage has been home to you and your friends but one day the nurses and doctors start doing Expriments on you.

Soon most of the Orphans are hybrids but some are still human

Some of the other people left the orphanage now the people from the orphanage are looking for them trying to capture them and experiment on humans or the other orphans even the little ones it been five years since the attack since those five years it been quite some of the of the other hybrids been on the run ever since the beginning of the orphanage

Highwinds orphanage characters

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Tsutarji Tsutarji

Last edited:
Karumi
Yui-with-ice-cream-yui-hirasawa-16306726-500-500.jpg

She just was in the doctors office as she had a ice cream in her mouth as she smiled her mom gave to her since she been good as she smiles she loved ice cream as she sighed looking around she hated the tests done since she couldn't control her powers she was like misako half shark she was done with the ice cream as she put the stick in the trash she was spinning around in the chair curious when the doctor was coming she was pouting she hated doctor appoitments even neddles she was scared of them she has fits whenever she get one ever since she was little Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
Yui-with-ice-cream-yui-hirasawa-16306726-500-500.jpg

She just was in the doctors office as she had a ice cream in her mouth as she smiled her mom gave to her since she been good as she smiles she loved ice cream as she sighed looking around she hated the tests done since she couldn't control her powers she was like misako half shark she was done with the ice cream as she put the stick in the trash she was spinning around in the chair curious when the doctor was coming she was pouting she hated doctor appoitments even neddles she was scared of them she has fits whenever she get one ever since she was little Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Raz came in and took a look at the chart quickly then says" I'm going to move the chair so it's flat so i can start the test please do your best not to make a any sudden movements since it means we have to redo the tests today you only need scans and a little blood work , but in a year or so you'll need to start doing proper tests so you don't have to worry to much also have you seen my wife or tiger or my daughter by chance".

Karumi
1368989044371.jpg

She just looked at him as she was looking at him as she just lay down on the bed as she didn't like needle" i don't want blood work though they hurts" she says as she was pouting she was waiting for her parents to come to her rescue as she sighed" why can't i use my powers" she says" i can only swim underwater since i have gills" she says" i'm like mommy" she told him as she lay still in the bed scared of the test she just closed her eyes trying to be strong like her moms and sisters her big sister was teaching her how to use her powers Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Ryu smiled walking thur the Orphanage ,she seem to act like she was in charge , she kind of was since she was kind of the new owner of it , it has her name of the bills and everything but usally she too lazy to do anything so she normally just lets Raz do her work but today she wants to be Responsible "ok today im gonna do my job and keep this place running instead of being a horrible boss "she smiled then she went to her office which was really small and tiny because she could turn into a tiny dragon and go into a bigger room that she only knew about because she found it while she was exploring the place.

Ali sighed as she sat in the lunchroom ,she smiled slightly thinking that everything was gonna be ok between her and her life . her life was ok but she really wanted to use her power but she couldn't unlock it or anything, right now she was the weakest of all of them.

Zaria was swimming alone in her pool ...aka her room because she had to have water to live. " hmm i need to talk to raz or someone today.....i need a a...a...trainer ..."she sighed

(boo i suck i have no idea whats going on)

Karumi
b0c.jpg

She just looked at them as she was done with the tests" um where moms" she asked confused where they were as she was happy she just was sitting ont the chair as she didn't know about her parents death or her boyfriend" can i go see Kiba now i want to hang out with my boyfriend" she says as she just looked around as she was kicking her feet on the bed forgetting that she needed blood work done as she was humming her shark teeth already grew she didn't know how to use her powers she almost died but tiger saved her she saw tiger die the person in charge of the orphanage tried to kill her but tiger saved her Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
Karumi
1870619_1313123633508.88res_225_350.jpg

She just sighed" fine I don't want to get sick um can I go see mommy I miss her" she say she barley see Ryu since she always busy for now raz and Naomi was taking care of her and homeschooling her she just sighed she missed her parents she was a bit lonely a bit of depression she didn't want to show it she just sighed as she heard kiba name she started to blush she giggled" yeah he's amazing" she say she had a cast on her leg since she broke it by the scaru lady the boss of the orphanage she fell few flights of stairs" how much longer do I have to wear the cast it only been a week" she say" mommy don't know about kiba yet that why I want to go see her" she says happily kinda in pain" my leg hurts" she says Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Last edited:
The trio was holding a tournament in the gym, loser had to ask Karumi out. It would be hilarious to see the loser have to they all thought. The truth was none of them thought they could possibly lose. Although Wyatt did have a small crush on her, after all she was the only girl there age at the orphanage. That was when the battle began! It started off with Wyatt vs Wade, no matter how big of a crush he had on Karumi, he could not lose! His brother Wade had an advantage though, his fire did a lot of damage to him, fire was his weakness...

Wyatt started off on the defense powering up a huge energy sheild. Wade shot fire out of the palms of his hand at him. This weakened Wyatt's sheild. So Wyatt came back with his most powerful attack it would usually kill a person but only knocked his brother Wade out. Wade then collapsed to the floor unconscious, it was over. Wyatt then did everything he could to wake Wade and it worked, after he came to, the next fight began.

Wayne knew he would have to attack Wyatt, because if they both put sheild around them, Wyatt's patience would last longer. Wayne launched a barrage of about 50 ice daggers at Wyatt, but they merely glanced off his sheild Wyatt then generated a Electric dog, and it bit Wayne temporarily paralyzing him. The battle was over.

When the paralysis wore off, It was time for Wade, and Wayne's match, but Wayne forfeited, his ice was extremely weak against fire, he didn't stand a chance.

It was time for them to get there tests done and they headed down to the labs. Wayne then walked into the currently occupied room asking Karumi if she would go out with him, although he didn't mean it, his two bothers sniggering in the background.

Karumi
tenor.gif

She just looked at him as she just blushed" i... i .... i'm..... so..... sorry...... i.... has..... boyfriend" she say as her face was a little red" i'm sorry we can be friends" she says as she just saw her leg was in a cast as she sighed she thought tiger death was her fault she just sat on the bed looking around she felt bad about saying no to him she liked him as a friend" you can stay here i mean i hate doctor visits since i have bad experience with them but mommy usually come me down but she isn't her right now" she say blushing slightly Countryrps Countryrps

That was when his older brothers came in feeling pity for him. "Sorry it was all a joke, loser had to ask you out, whether they liked you or not..." Wayne then said "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" He was red and ran out the room. Usually he was calm, but this was really embarrassing, his brothers were so cruel...

Kiba stood in the doorway growling at the two of them. “So it is a punishment to ask Karumi out?” He asked as the wooden doorframe he was holding splintered and began to fracture all the way across. “I don’t mind guys hitting on her from time t time but....get out of here...now” Kiba’s fur on his tail was spiked out “Karumi how is your leg?” He asked curiously, his voice was calm and peaceful when he talked to her.
Countryrps Countryrps Texangamer Texangamer

Wyatt then replied studdering, "It-It's not a punishment." Wade couldn't control his temper, he erupted into flames from head to toe. "Want me to singe the fur off of you!? It would really be a shame your already an ugly little mutt!" Wyatt the knocked him out with a huge jolt of electricity, apologizing for his brothers behavior. Wayne just sat in the background, staying out of the situation, until he had to help Wyatt drag Wade out of the room.

Karumi
323e66496963ef2d9d5e451396ab4539--girls-life-manga-art.jpg

She just looked at him as she smiled" I'm okay love I'm a bit hungry can we go to the kitchen her wheelchair was next to her" have you seen moms anywhere anyways" she says holding to him scared of the fire boy he loved her boyfriend" I'm glad I'm dating you i feel bad that the scary lady killed tiger because of me he was trying to protect me it's my fault" she say looking at her leg trying not to cry Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Once they returned to the waiting room, Wade came to, he wanted another go. Wyatt knocked him out again. Ugh, Wade had just ruined everything... The punishment part was to have to deal with her boyfriend, not the asking her out portion. Honestly, some people when they are angry! Wade came to again, Wyatt punched him, and knocked him out with a lightning bolt again.

Wayne, was getting frustrated now, his two brothers were such immature babies! Both of em just made the situation worse than it had to be. At least Wyatt had apologized, but seriously!

Raz had finished all and came back into to see how kurumi's doing and sees kiba and nods trying to show he's not in a bad mood and says" It a minor fracture so it should heal in a few weeks or so also it seems her powers are domante it's not uncommon after stressful times, as for tiger he saw you life as more valuable than his and he'll be in your heart so don't forget him". Raz pauses for a minute then says" your allowed to go outside but no water on the cast and you must take your vits every day and when your less stressed out i'll show you the blood work".

Frizt's looks at the other brothers and says" you two on the other chairs it's time for your blood work and remember girls don't like guys that don't take a hint"

@Littledavid

Last edited:
Karumi
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f423779344b366361684d304d54773d3d2d3238313838383034382e313435666238313261333730383130313536323434323939323539312e676966

She just looked st him as she was happy" um raz can you show my moms my blood work since they mainly take care of me and what about bath what do I do if I need to bath" she asked looking at him" yeah I never forget him mom liked him I wonder how mom is doing" sje say wondering what to do" yay I can go outside" she says as she was put in the wheelchair she was a bit hungry Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Wyatt and Wayne got up, dragging Wade along. Wade could never control his temper. Wyatt then replied, "Wade take a hint? That would take a miracle..." Once they got into the room, Wade came to finally giving up on trying to fight, he was to tired to move.

Wyatt and Wayne got up, dragging Wade along. Wade could never control his temper. Wyatt then replied, "Wade take a hint? That would take a miracle..." Once they got into the room, Wade came to finally giving up on trying to fight, he was to tired to move.
Frizts sighs and then says" yeah you got a point there but i'll take him to town and introduce him to some nice girls this would end up a problem otherwise". Fritz pulls the scanner over it starts to scan for any possible illnesses but nothing so he moves it back and then gets a needle out and draws some blood and then puts it in a chilling box and then says" dating and that aside you also need to eat better your bones are what they should be for your age".

She just looked st him as she was happy" um raz can you show my moms my blood work since they mainly take care of me and what about bath what do I do if I need to bath" she asked looking at him" yeah I never forget him mom liked him I wonder how mom is doing" wondering what to do" yay I can go outside" as she was put in the wheelchair she was a bit hungry.

Raz gently smiles and says" my sexy assistant naomi will help you with that and there's some things i want to go over with naomi later about your blood work because even though it's done something's nagging at me, in the mean time go and enjoy time with your boyfriend kiba and take your vits with some food it works better and then you can go outside".

Somewhere deep underground in a special lab raz's brother injects misako with the new drug and then puts the needle to the side and starts to kiss her neck and toy with her a little and then says" I'm going to enjoy you before i seek my revenge for being left behind and it won't be too long kitsunes dna works wonders for the clones and i'll get to destroy this place and all he holds dear when the time is right".

Texangamer Texangamer Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Misako looks over at him blushing, turning her head to expose her neck more as she curls her toes and pulls on her restraints. “What are your orders master?” Biting her lip a bit. Looking up at him then to the clones.

Naomi adjusts her glasses and smiles “I’ll get the report from Raz after he’s all done, hey Karumi why don’t you see if any of the other kids are hungry, I think Kiba was about to cook you two something and I know you love his food” winking as she nudged Raz’s arm so she could see the results.

Texangamer Texangamer Countryrps Countryrps Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Karumi
fc18b1349e9153111cb04a5b13332e94--k-on-kawaii-anime.jpg

She just smiled" okay than I'll eat than" she say as she smiles at her as she was sitting in her wheelchair she was happy to have kiba he was her everything she just looked around as she sighed she missed parents she didn't know where they went mostly kiba and Naomi been helping her out she just felt her stomach growling she just giggled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Thank you for letting me know." Even if he hated e tests he didn't necessarily hate the scientists there, they were just doing their jobs. "We will make sure to eat more." He wasn't in a very talkative mood, so didn't feel like saying anything more than what he had already said.

(I apologize for length and amount of time to reply I didn't get the notification, and I apologize. Anyone who has rped with me will let you know that my response time is impeccable. Plus I am at work right now...)

Misako looks over at him blushing, turning her head to expose her neck more as she curls her toes and pulls on her restraints. “What are your orders master?” Biting her lip a bit. Looking up at him then to the clones.

Naomi adjusts her glasses and smiles “I’ll get the report from Raz after he’s all done, hey Karumi why don’t you see if any of the other kids are hungry, I think Kiba was about to cook you two something and I know you love his food” winking as she nudged Raz’s arm so she could see the results.

Texangamer Texangamer Countryrps Countryrps Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Thank you for letting me know." Even if he hated e tests he didn't necessarily hate the scientists there, they were just doing their jobs. "We will make sure to eat more." He wasn't in a very talkative mood, so didn't feel like saying anything more than what he had already said.

Frizt sighs and then says" your welcome and if you have any question late feel free to ask me". Raz slyly strokes naomi's back and then starts walking back to the his main lab and once there pulls out a seat and leave enough room for her to sit on his lap.

Meanwhile doctor evil kisses and bits misako neck hard to tease her more then release the constraints and says" lets head to my room misako it's been a while since i had free time and with such a body i can't pass this chance up".

Countryrps Countryrps

Naomi follows Raz back to his lab and grins, sitting sideways on his lap she looked up at him blushing “so what kind of tests did you have in mind doctor?” She asked him playfully.

Misako got off the table and followed him to the room “yes my master” she said, her voice like silk as she laid down on the bed for him. “What can I do for you today? Cleaning? Cooking? Killing?” She asked, blushing at the thought of blood and flesh trickling and sliding down her throat.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba sighed as he looked back at the damage he did to the door. “Want to invite those guys from earlier? I’m sure they have to be hungry as well” sitting next to Karumi he started her straight in the eyes and started to poke her belly “I guess I know that you are hungry too, what are you craving today Karumi?” He asked as his tail went up the back of her shirt, waving back and forth against her skin.
Texangamer Texangamer Countryrps Countryrps

Last edited:
Naomi follows Raz back to his lab and grins, sitting sideways on his lap she looked up at him blushing “so what kind of tests did you have in mind doctor?” She asked him playfully.

Misako got off the table and followed him to the room “yes my master” she said, her voice like silk as she laid down on the bed for him. “What can I do for you today? Cleaning? Cooking? Killing?” She asked, blushing at the thought of blood and flesh trickling and sliding down her throat.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba sighed as he looked back at the damage he did to the door. “Want to invite those guys from earlier? I’m sure they have to be hungry as well” sitting next to Karumi he started her straight in the eyes and started to poke her belly “I guess I know that you are hungry too, what are you craving today Karumi?” He asked as his tail went up the back of her shirt, waving back and forth against her skin.
Texangamer Texangamer Countryrps Countryrps

Rozan grins pulls up her top a little rubs her belly seductively and kisses her hard and says" there is someone beside raz i need you to kill but it's not fun if they don't have a head start so i'm giving them a day in advance so for now i just want to kiss and play with you and after you can go and take a bath then go and cook some food".

Raz leans down and says" oh i think you'll find her blood work interesting once you run some tests of your own but i would prefer if for now you didn't tell her what you find, as me allowing you to sit on my lap i'm sure you understand that the feelings go both ways so what do you say to fun time if you have the energy".

Frizt sighs as he sees the damage to the door and then presses the numbers to call in other lab helpers to speed things up and now waits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back