• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highwinds orphanage

Alison
latest

She just looked at her as she sighed" okay mommy is missing" she says" i ask doctor Raz later" she told her as she just looked up at the lady" do i have to go back to sleep they don't know i'm awake yet she just realize she had cuts and bruises as she didn't know where they are from she heard her stomach growling" yeah i'm hungry why was i in a coma Ms Violet" she asked confused she had a bandage on her head" my head hurts too" she told her

Karumi
Hirasawa.Yui.full.1477563.jpg

SHe just looked at her boyfriend as she was so happy to have him she just sat on his leg as she bite his neck as she enjoyed the blood as she stopped she didn't want to hurt him too much" um i do want cake and you can surprise me" she told him as she just kissed him" i like your cakes they taste so good" she says as she was sitting on his leg as she was smiling enjoying her time" i can't believe i forgot my birthday" she says Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

“Hope you can keep up tonight Master, I’ve eaten plenty of failed test subjects!” Misako exclaimed as she ran and jumped onto the bed, posing for him. “Chains or no chains?” She asked curiously

“There you go making your persona even more confusing, oh and if you peek I’ll beat you within an inch of your life” Naomi warned as she started washing her hair to get wet.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba winked at her “wanna go to my room or yours love?” He asked as he stood up holding her in his arms, his face still a bit red from her comments earlier. “It’s about time we had a kid of our own don’t you think?”
Texangamer Texangamer

“Hope you can keep up tonight Master, I’ve eaten plenty of failed test subjects!” Misako exclaimed as she ran and jumped onto the bed, posing for him. “Chains or no chains?” She asked curiously

“There you go making your persona even more confusing, oh and if you peek I’ll beat you within an inch of your life” Naomi warned as she started washing her hair to get wet.
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba winked at her “wanna go to my room or yours love?” He asked as he stood up holding her in his arms, his face still a bit red from her comments earlier. “It’s about time we had a kid of our own don’t you think?”
Texangamer Texangamer

Rozan grins and says" not full chains but that gives me and idea i'm going to make you work harder to just your stamina so i'm going to set it to level ten first see how you do with it's lowest setting". He puts them round her ankles and wrists and then grabs her head and pulls slightly on her hair and kisses her lips and neck roughly and then tease her side and then moves away and wait to see how misako would react.

wip

Karumi
90afeb7b1e6016eb62b7115bf446f6b4--k-on-gif.jpg

She just started to blush as she looked at him" your room please kids of our own that sounds good I want some kids" she says her whole face was blushing she wanted to have some kids even though she was young to have them she wanted to do it with kiba no one can stop them" let's do it" she told him Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

]Rozan grins and says" not full chains but that gives me and idea i'm going to make you work harder to just your stamina so i'm going to set it to level ten first see how you do with it's lowest setting". He puts them round her ankles and wrists and then grabs her head and pulls slightly on her hair and kisses her lips and neck roughly and then tease her side and then moves away and wait to see how misako would react.

Raz gently laughs then says" you say that but if you do then one i won't be able to hold and kiss you two your work load would be doubled for three days at least and three it still wouldn't change the fact i saw, but in any case i promise i won't and i'm going to check on the others to see what their doing".

Violet thinks for a minute or so then says" to many questions to fast dear and lets get you patched up a little more then i'll make your something to eat and help you wash and then it's back to the room i'll only take the fall for you this time"

Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Texangamer Texangamer

Alison
latest

She just looked at her as she sighed" okay can you stay with me i don't like being alone please Ms. Violet" she says as she looked at her messing with her bandage on her head" i'm sorry did i got you in trouble for leaving the room i just wanted to find mommy" she told her" so you going to help me take a bath" alison asked she was trying to be strong but she leaned on violet she hated being homeschooled even though she's smarter than most children and teenagers Alison just looked at her" i'm sorry Ms. Violet for asking to many questions" she told her as she yawned a little her head hurting she was rubbing her head Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

]Rozan grins and says" not full chains but that gives me and idea i'm going to make you work harder to just your stamina so i'm going to set it to level ten first see how you do with it's lowest setting". He puts them round her ankles and wrists and then grabs her head and pulls slightly on her hair and kisses her lips and neck roughly and then tease her side and then moves away and wait to see how misako would react.

Raz gently laughs then says" you say that but if you do then one i won't be able to hold and kiss you two your work load would be doubled for three days at least and three it still wouldn't change the fact i saw, but in any case i promise i won't and i'm going to check on the others to see what their doing".

Violet thinks for a minute or so then says" to many questions to fast dear and lets get you patched up a little more then i'll make your something to eat and help you wash and then it's back to the room i'll only take the fall for you this time"

“See I knew your cruel side would show eventually.....punishing me for stopping you from being a pervert....” Naomi growled at him as she rinsed the soap from her hair and got closer to the curtain “you know you could have joined me and washed my back for me...”

Misako cooed as she pulled on the chains “Don’t stop you ass!” She cried as she just relaxed and pouted “why would you do that master it’s so mean!”
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba carried Karumi to the room, laying her on the bed he started to kiss her neck, stroking the fin on her back. Nicking his tongue on one of her teeth he let his blood drip into her mouth. Pushing her shirt gently just off her belly he started to kiss it then returned to her lips.
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
6klsyej65xc7e4pk6xpv5hhev5khfl6w_hq.jpg

She just tasted the blood in her mouth she loved the taste of blood as she just kissed him while she was taking off his shirt as she trew it on the floor she didn't want to stop now she loved him with all her heart this was the best birthday gift ever him she just kept on kissing him as she depean the kiss she was so happy to have him' this is the best birthday ever' she thought as she smiled kissing him Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

“I guess I’m the present then?” Kiba asked as he teased her by nibbling on her ears and neck to tease her. “Your mom is always so aggressive and you are reserved, it’s adorable!” He exclaimed and used his claw to cut her shirt down the middle “I’ll buy you another while we are out” he hadn’t removed it, yet.
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
Hirasawa.Yui.full.465578.jpg

She just looked at him as she moaned a little" i know but i don't want to hurt you your my everything" she say as she just bite on his finger she just wanted to give him some love" and yes you are my present i just want you" she told him she just felt her shirt being cut open as she blushed" you better buy another one" she told him Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Karumi
Hirasawa.Yui.full.465578.jpg

She just looked at him as she moaned a little" i know but i don't want to hurt you your my everything" she say as she just bite on his finger she just wanted to give him some love" and yes you are my present i just want you" she told him she just felt her shirt being cut open as she blushed" you better buy another one" she told him Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
“Anything you want, a shirt, a dress, an entire outfit I don’t care...” blushing as she nibbled on his finger. Chuckling he ran his finger over her tongue “Karumi, I’m not a flower, you can’t hurt me that easily, even if you are her daughter” he whispered into her ear before kissing her gently and gripped her butt, rolling over so she was ontop.
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
Yui_hirasawa.jpg

She just looked at him as she felt her eyes going red as she smirked as she was ontop of him as she just made him lay down as she was bitting on his neck while kissing him she was trying to be rough like her mother' i want to have kids' she thought as she looked at him' maybe he don't feel the pain' she tought as she just kissed him loving him" i love you" she says as she smiles she liked when he rubbed her fins Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Kiba kissed her lightly and smiled “and I love you...” blushing as blood ran down his neck, purring softly as he started to pull off her top and (fade to black)
Texangamer Texangamer

“See I knew your cruel side would show eventually.....punishing me for stopping you from being a pervert....” Naomi growled at him as she rinsed the soap from her hair and got closer to the curtain “you know you could have joined me and washed my back for me...”

Misako cooed as she pulled on the chains “Don’t stop you ass!” She cried as she just relaxed and pouted “why would you do that master it’s so mean!”
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba carried Karumi to the room, laying her on the bed he started to kiss her neck, stroking the fin on her back. Nicking his tongue on one of her teeth he let his blood drip into her mouth. Pushing her shirt gently just off her belly he started to kiss it then returned to her lips.
Texangamer Texangamer

lol c as fun as all that is it's pg13 so that would be a ban can't remember how the bans work now but i'll send you a pm later for something else.

Rozan moves back in and grips her side hard and drags his claws along her stomach not enough cut her but enough to inflict pain because they are slightly pressing into the nerve in between mussels then as he gets to the mid section presses against her hard to inflict more pain and then leans down and whispers" such a whiny toy", He then leans over to her ear and licks then bites it to inflict some pain then moves over to her lips and grabs the back of her head and pulls her up to him forcing the chains to pulls against her arms and legs some.

Raz gently laughs and says" i think you'd want more though so my question is who's the bigger pervert again well in any case i'll book a place for us for our special dinner for us to celebrate you becoming my other lover so show me how much you love me by dressing your best".

Violet taps allison's hand to say stop that then gently grabs it and leads her to her room and puts her on the side and then goes to run the bath and says" it's not the biggest deal in the world but if you keep picking at the scab it will turn into a scare and that would be a shame and remember to ask for one of the others next time you need to leave your room".

Karumi
tenor.gif

She just slept when she woke up she just hugged her blanket as she was happy she felt a little sick as she sat up wondering why she just stretched as she put her clothes back on as she smiled having kiba shirt since her shirt was broken" Kiba" she say poking him Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Naomi hugged as she turned around “I am not a pervert!” She exclaimed and sunk down in the shower to hide from him. Sure she used to dream and fantasize about Raz but she’d never admit it.

Misako gasped and pulled on the chains, her eyes yearning for more of that kind of attention “master!” She exclaimed, her breathing was speratic as she relaxed her body, enjoying the attention hery much so

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Kiba started to feel around the bed for her when she called for him. Sitting up he rolled over to face her, the sheet just covering his waist “did you sleep well?” He asked as his tail wrapped around hers

Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
Hirasawa.Yui.full.908418.jpg

She just started to blush" yeah i slept good what about you Love" she says as she just looked at him as she just looked at him as she was blushing a bit" what you wanna do now" she asked as she was wearing one of his shirts as she smiled she was blushing she couldn't stop blushing she loved him very much she just hugged him as she kissed him as she smiled she enjoyed her time with her boyfriend

Last edited:
Karumi
Hirasawa.Yui.full.908418.jpg

She just started to blush" yeah i slept good what about you Love" she says as she just looked at him as she just looked at him as she was blushing a bit" what you wanna do now" she asked as she was wearing one of his shirts as she smiled she was blushing she couldn't stop blushing she loved him very much she just hugged him as she kissed him as she smiled she enjoyed her time with her boyfriend

Alison
3f6301073bca852d5f591f4b57241222.jpg

She just looked at the lady as she was nodding" okay Miss Violet" she says as she looked at her" will Mr Raz check on me and Ms Naomi" she says as she sat down as she looked at the water she already got her pajamas out she saw the water was done as she was missing her mom as she just sighed pouting as she looked Ms violet she didn't want to stay by herself in her room she wanted to cry again she just sat in the tub" i can do it by myself you don't have to watch me" she say sad as she had tears in her eyes Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf
“Like a rock.....You looked so cute while you were sleeping.....” looking Karumi over his face flushed red “it looks good on you, my shirt I mean,, but we can do anything you want, I do owe you a shirt not that I think about it” laughing as he sat up touching her cheek. His dried blood on the sheets and pillow, a new scar on his neck.
Texangamer Texangamer

Karumi
12965919_1722643934679624_248770142_n.jpg

She just looked at him as she smiled as she just looked at him" um.... how about we go to the mall you still owe me a homemade cake" she says as she almost fainted she felt a bit sick but she didn't know why she was feeling sick she didn't want to tell kiba but she had too" um Kiba i kinda feel kinda sick" she says as she looked at him" i don't know why though i feel fine" she says looking at her boyfriend bitting her lip as she cuddle in the blanket Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Alison
latest

She just looked at her as she didn't want to take a bath" no" she ran off going to the kitchean she heard some alarms going off as she is confused what is going on why the alarm was going off she is a missing paitent since alison woke up from a coma but she isn't in her room to check her head or, how she feels at the moment. Alison felt weak she just went to common room to watch tv her head is hurting she lay on the couch as she yawned she just fell asleep, Alison was moaning a lot. She is having a nightmare she started to kick her heart rate is going super high in her dream is being hunted down by an assiassan and her mother died in front of her eyes as she was kicking" NOOOOOOOOOOOO MOMMMMMMMMMMY" she yelled as her heart rate was high she is so scared.

Hermonie
1459301379-2afe58fd3d9f129bc05da86add453b42.jpeg

She just walked into alison room as she looked at her chart as she noticed she was gone' what the heck man that girl i have to find her before doctor raz knows' she thought as she was looking everywhere eventually, she heard a scream coming from the common room she just ran. Hermonie just saw the little girl screaming for the mother as she just pick her up" you supposed to be in bed i gotta keep a eye on you" she say as she was kicking she brought her to the hostpital wing as she placed her on the bed. Hermonie just strapped her in since she was trying to kick her in the girls dream she just sighed she wanted to help her but, couldn't do anything about the dream. Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
Kemi walked into the orphanage. She waited in the hall tapping on her legs. She sat down on one of the chairs. She was in a rhythm. Tap tap-p Tap tap-p Tap tap-p. She kept this rhythm for a while. She waited for one of the nurses or somebody to come get her. She starts thinking about why she came here. May family sent me here because they think i'm crazy. A totally normal family. She just kept tapping her rhythm. She started to reach for her headphones in her bag. "Anyone"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back